Felicitie's Downfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
etb70
etb70
129 Followers

Slowly Felicity was lowered onto the terrible phallus; every inch she was lowered forced her poor virgin ass to stretch more. She tried to be brave, not wanting to give the crowd the satisfaction of hearing her scream, but finally, as her burning, cramping ass was stretched wider and wider, she couldn't help herself and began to scream and struggle, certain her asshole was being torn to shreds. "Stop struggling," the executioner ordered. "You're just making it worse for yourself."

"It's tearing me apart," Felicity whined. "Please, I can't take anymore," she begged.

"No it's not, it just feels that way. Look at the screen," he ordered. Up to this point, Felicity had not noticed the small flatscreen just above her line of sight. Seeing it, she noticed there were three split screens on it, one focused on her breasts and face, one on her spread open vagina. which was actually folding in a little at the bottom despite the pressure from the bungee cords because of the pressure on her asshole, and the last on the phallus impaling her asshole. She realized dimly that the last must be a computer generated combination of several cameras on all sides of the post the phallus was mounted on. As the Executioner said, her asshole was stretched but there were no visible tears or blood. That calmed her mind but did nothing to ease the pain. She continued being lowered onto the phallus. "By the way, those are the same views being shown to the crowd on the big screens behind you," he reminded her.

Felicity was in too much pain to even be embarrassed anymore. Eventually the descent stopped as she bottomed out, biting her lip, tears leaking from her eyes, wincing as she looked at how wide her poor little anus was stretched. She wondered what would happen now. She was not certain whether they would just leave her like this or not; she thought that was probably what would happen, but didn't know for sure. In a moment her uncertainty was answered as she felt herself begin to slowly lift off the phallus. She cried in relief as the horrible burning and stretching eased. Eventually she reached a point where only the tip was still in her, poking just past her sphincter and she began to descend once more, but more rapidly than before. This pattern continued. As the speed of the ups and downs increased, Felicity began screaming again; it felt like what she supposed it would feel like if she was being anally fucked by the largest cock in the world. Finally she was just being lifted up and dropped down on the monstrous phallus, in one motion going from almost empty to fully impaled. This continued for what seemed like forever to the tortured girl, but finally she was lifted off the phallus and swung back over to the table which was still on the platform. "The punishment is complete," the Executioner stated to the clapping crowd.

She was lowered to the table and the Executioner began removing her restraints, starting with the bungee cords, then releasing her legs and finally removing the straps and the harness. Felicity stood up on shaky legs, holding onto the table for support, and slipped on the robe she came in. Finally she was led down the steps, supported by a guard. Since she was the last prisoner to be punished, she was not chained up but simply led to the van and forced inside as the other prisoners were being released and led to the van.

The trip back to the jail was silent, everyone in too much pain and too humiliated to speak. Once they arrived at the jail, Felicity and several others were led back to the prep room. Those who had been branded were examined and given ointment for their brands. Felicity was ordered to lie on a table while they examined her anus for damage and used solvents to loosen and finally remove the leather strips on her butt cheeks. When they were done, she dressed in her prison jump suit and was led back to her cell.

The next morning she was processed out of the jail and was met by an FBI agent. He took her to her condo and gave her some suitcases and boxes to pack up her clothes and personal effects. The condo and all its furnishings had been forfeited and would be sold to help make restitution to her victims. He let her keep her car and gave her an address that she was to report to that afternoon. Felicity cried as she packed up her clothes, toiletries and a few personal items, her dreams of being a multi-millionaire by 21 shattered. Finished packing, she entered the address into her car's GPS, since they had taken her phone, and started driving to her appointment.

Chapter 3

Felicity arrived at the address, which proved to be a new building in an industrial park outside of the downtown business district. There were a few spaces of outside parking as well as an underground garage, but she had been instructed to use the valet service at the front entrance. She turned her car over to the valet and entered, moving over to the guard and the front desk. She gave him her name and he instructed her to have a seat. In a few minutes a man arrived and escorted her through the security turnstile, using a visitor badge he handed her, and then they took an elevator to the second floor. He led her to a small conference room and ordered her to wait. In another couple of minutes, Samuelsson and another man entered; Felicity stood up as they entered and faced them. They both looked at her for a moment and then the other man was introduced as Paul Taylor and Paul flipped up the "Conference Room In Use" switch.

"OK," Samuelsson said, "We both missed your little show yesterday so let's see what we're getting. Strip," he ordered.

"Like hell I will," Felicity retorted.

"What part of you will do anything we tell you did you not understand? You can probably be a useful resource for us, but we can do just fine without you, if you'd rather be a Category 3 Slave."

Felicity looked at the men a moment, tears beginning to well up in her eyes and then, blushing, began removing her blouse. She had stripped at the jail, but that seemed impersonal somehow, despite nasty remarks from the guards; this seemed much more personal. She folded her blouse carefully, placing it on the conference table, stalling as long as she could. She removed her sandals and then, taking a deep breath, she unsnapped her slacks and took them off, again stalling by folding them neatly and placing them on the table with her blouse. She reached behind her and unfastened her bra, slipping the straps off her shoulders and clutching the cups to her breasts before finally placing it with her other clothes, exposing her pert 34 B breasts with their long nipples. Finally she slipped her panties down and stooped down to pick them up, trying to shield her pubic area as she did. She placed them with the rest of her clothes and stood naked for the two men's appraisal.

"Hands at your sides. Now turn around," Samuelsson ordered. "Now bend over," he ordered as she complied with the first order. "Nice," he commented. "OK face us again. Paul here is going to be your team lead, so you will do whatever he says. He will be reporting on both your work and your attitude. You are on six months' probation. You will live in one of the hotel suites on the top floor during this period and take all your meals in our cafeteria. At the end of that period, if your work has been satisfactory, we will allow you to move into your own apartment, or you can continue to live here. The hours will be long but irregular, depending on what emergencies come up. Your things from your car have already been moved upstairs. Any questions?"

Felicity shook her head.

"OK, Paul, you can fuck her and then show her around. Be sure to take her to security and get her a real badge before the end of the day. If you're really well hung, you might want to take her ass now before it has time to tighten up again; right now it's probably still stretched out enough to take even a really big cock," he laughed.

Felicity panicked. "Please sir, please, not that, I'm, I'm a virgin," she begged.

"Really?" Samuelsson asked, "OK, in that case I'm fucking you and Paul can have sloppy seconds or take your ass. It's been a long time since I've had a virgin." He began removing his clothes as Felicity watched in disbelief. Taylor pulled up a chair to watch.

When he was stripped completely, Felicity realized just how large the man was, 6' 2" or so, and probably weighing 225 lbs. or more. He obviously worked out because he had well defined muscles, a flat stomach and, "Oh my god, is that his cock?" she screamed in her head.

Samuelsson grinned, "Like what you see?" he asked. "Here, bend over the table. Don't worry little girl; I'll go slow, at least at first."

Tears streaming down her face, Felicity reluctantly complied; she had never thought too much about it, given her basic antisocial habits, but still, this was not how she expected to lose her virginity, if she ever did.

Samuelsson moved up behind her. He reached down and fingered her cunt, finding it as dry as he expected. "Taylor, there should be a first aid kit in one of those cabinets. It ought to have Vaseline or something. Hot as she is, this bitch is as dry as the desert. On second thought bitch, sit on the edge of the table and put your legs over my shoulders. I'll eat you for a couple of minutes; don't worry, I promise it will feel good and also get you wet."

Reluctantly, Felicity did as she was ordered; blushing as she exposed her now spread open charms to Samuelsson's lustful gaze. He began slowly, she supposed to try to calm her nerves, but as he progressed, she had to admit it did feel good, much better than when she rubbed herself. She could also feel herself getting wet, partly from his tongue and partly from her own lubrication. About the time Felicity was starting to really enjoy it, he said, "I love tasting a virgin but I think that's enough," and stood up placing the head of his hard penis at the entrance of cringing vagina. "On second thought, go back to leaning over the table; I love taking a woman from behind. I mean, I get to go a bit deeper, get to admire her tight little ass and maybe even play with her tight little asshole, although in your case, it probably won't be all that tight for a few more days" he told the furiously blushing Felicity.

Felicity bent over the table and he moved in behind her, lining his cock up with her entrance. He moved his hips and Felicity flinched away, pressing herself harder into the table edge, but he moved with her and in a moment she could feel his large cock begin entering her canal, spreading her tight walls wide. The hard cock continued moving deeper until it hit the obstruction of her hymen. Samuelsson then put both his huge hands on her hip bones to hold her steady and gave a sharp thrust, and Felicity screamed as he tore through her hymen and sank the rest of his cock into her previously virgin vagina. "God I love that feeling," he said as Felicity gave another sharp cry of pain as he pushed harder on the end of her canal. "It's been at least fifteen years since I've had a virgin. By the way, Paul, make sure she gets to the clinic upstairs for a morning after pill, and if you're going to continue fucking her, get her on a birth control implant; we don't want our little cyber-slut getting pregnant," he said as he just held his cock in place, savoring her tightness for a moment; he began to move.

He began moving slowly at first, gradually picked up the pace, noticing a bit of red on his cock. That excited him even more and he began slamming into Felicity as hard and fast as he could. He wasn't worried about lasting either, this was all for him anyway, he didn't give a damn about her, and he had a meeting in fifteen minutes anyway. He stuck a couple of fingers into her ass, eliciting another little scream from Felicity, and used them to massage his cock as it moved in and out of her cunt. By this point, Felicity was crying, from a combination of pain, humiliation and the loss of her virginity. When he was just about to cum, Samuelsson pulled out, jerked her off the table, spinning her around, and shoved his cock into her mouth and as far down her throat as he could. He erupted into the gagging girl's mouth and throat, choking her, some of his sperm going up her nose. He held her head in a vice grip until he was through, then pulled out and told her, "Swallow it all and lick me clean, slut." A miserable Felicity complied. Finished, he pulled on his pants and left, telling Paul, "Have fun; the bitch is really tight," as he walked out.

Paul brought a tissue over and wordlessly handed to the girl. She blotted her eyes and then the corners of her mouth. "Get dressed," he told her.

"You mean you're not going to...?"

"I'm a hacker, not a rapist."

Chapter 4

The next four years went quietly, all things considered. Yes, there was the hack at the State Department they had to fix, as well as at the Fed and a couple of large banks, not to mention assisting the Swiss and Argentine Embassies with breaches there. Felicity kept her nose clean and was eventually more or less trusted. She never moved out of the complex - what she was being paid, even with bonuses, would never have gotten her somewhere nice to live.

However, everything ends; in their case budget cuts threatened to either close down or at least drastically reduce their unit. In the meantime, she and Paul had eventually become lovers. They were at his off-site apartment when he broached the subject.

"They're probably going to close us down, and I don't think they are just going to give us a 'well done', a slap on the back and a nice bonus."

Felicity was confused. "Why not? We've worked our butts for the past four years and fixed a whole bunch of problems for the government, the banks and everyone else."

"Because they don't trust us. I think I will end up with a bullet and you will end up a Category 3 Slave in a BDSM brothel."

"What, really?"

"Yes really. They're the government and you can never really trust them. Fortunately, I didn't. I have three sets of perfectly valid US, Swiss and Argentine IDs for both of us, courtesy of my Administrative access to their embassy data bases during our "fixes" as well as two $50 million dollar accounts I skimmed out of the Fed and banks when tracking down their computer frauds over the past several years. I suggest we blow this joint and live somewhere with no extradition treaty. We'll have enough to live comfortably for the rest of our lives, even if we don't do anymore hacking."

"OK, but isn't Samuelsson coming over tonight?"

"Well, yes, he is. I'll Taser him when he gets here, and then you can do whatever you want to him in payback for his rapes. You need to make a shopping trip though; I suggest a ball gag and large strap-on. He always carries his own handcuffs. It's Friday; by the time he's missed, we will be long gone. We'll leave him cuffed up naked with the strap-on still in his ass. We can even send pictures to the office."

"Sounds great. Paradise calls."

The connections in Caracas went well, coming in from two different airports and secure in the knowledge that Venezuela wasn't going to share shit with the FBI. The third (unnamed country) they both traveled to had no extradition treaty with the USA.

They had left Samuelson with a Camelback bladder filled half with water and half with piss to keep him hydrated for the weekend, as well as a 12 inch vibrating dildo stuck in his ass. His coworkers and management would make sure he never lived that down once they found him.

etb70
etb70
129 Followers
12