All Comments on 'Felicity's Submission'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
surferchick88surferchick88over 3 years ago

Another epic story of one of the best writer here. Love the creative ideas which the subject undergoes. Especially that her luck runs out so badly. The details and humiliation are another masterpiece. Love to read everyother story of this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was amazing!

I loved how you drew that out with the gradual, but not too long, decent into slutdom. I also really enjoy the wrap up to the story which was quite novel in itself and actually enhanced the story. I do think that this one needs a follow up to see how far it takes Felicity and what depths she plumbs. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continue

Please, continue. With the final twist this story is begging to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shocking

Is she going to be the best boss ever? Maybe... Probably not. :) Even people so rational as this lady have their weak points, don't they? Still DARPA shouldn't do those things with their employees (or anybody else).

A bit different the style. I don't know if the easiest one for a writer, but it seems to work for you. Well done.

By the way, in 'Up the farce' I didn't think that you were intending to be offensive, I just pointed out a detail that sounded curious, but if you think that you should change the character's name may be a good idea.

-Onkana

ShadowrootShadowrootover 3 years ago
Well done.

I certainly hope to see more of this.

wellrestedwellrestedover 3 years ago
Interesting!

There were so many great things in here.

* The style was different, but it worked so well here

* You did her self-analysis so well

* I loved how she continued to take it further and further (in the name of science)

I felt the ending was the weakest part. It was hot, but not quite as good as the earlier parts.

Looking forward to reading your next story!

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 3 years ago

Incredibly inventive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...