All Comments on 'Feliformia Ch. 09'

by Tigerstretch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
emodisAndelemodisAndelalmost 4 years ago
Feliformia

I've read all the chapters so far and am truly amazed at how well it is written. The characters and plot are well thought out and very descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ditto to the previous comment

this is a great story and I am always looking forward to the next chapter. I really hope there are many more chapters in this adventure.

christi11christi11almost 4 years ago
A good chapter but a little over the top for me.

It's just my preferences but I'm starting to not like Erika. The new maid, I hope we get to learn about her and she doesn't stay 'just a maid' for long. But we'll see!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and time with all of us out here in reader land. :-)

winterschmiedwinterschmiedalmost 4 years ago

I read all chapters of this story. They're well written and easy readable.

But I hope you know where this will go. The Erica character will be difficult to handle in further chapters. Because of her sadistic tendecies and Marc's weakness there will be the possibility to destroy this really good story. I wish you'll find a solution to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I still can't forgive the author of the bdsm game with claws from Erica. Just imagine being clawed over your skin, turning it into ground beef. Really? It really, really, hurts. Great birthday! It killed all the mood from the series. And it killed my mood, if you know what I mean. A ruined evening. Thank!

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 3 years ago
bad kitty

Changed the entire dynamics of the story and reinterpreted the characters in a very unappealing way. I've really enjoyed the series up to now, but this was terrible: Erika is annoying, violent and dominant, Mark is basically a cuck who gets to watch but can't touch and is scared to death not to obey orders. The maid would have been fun with the old dynamics but now it's just another tease to emasculate mark. I do like the evolution of kitty, but for a major plot event it was pretty glossed over. We didn't even get a proper description of her. Sorry, but ew to this entire chapter.

TigerstretchTigerstretchover 3 years agoAuthor
Reply to the previous comment.

Sorry that you didn't like the story. I hope you will find another author that is best aligned with your values.

Funny that having kitty locked in a box and tortured by electrodes and fed through a tube, and left in a crate all day long was okay in a previous chapter, but when the ladies took control of their sexuality for one evening, then that was not okay for a certain group of people.

Feliformia is a story about love, inclusion, equality, and understanding. If those are themes that doesn't appeal to you, I would recommend not reading this story further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigerstretch@Tigerstretch
Hello, TS here! I started writing a while ago and got encouraging comments. I started publishing my kinky stories here. I hope you like what I'm writing and that it made your day better! Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES