Feliformia Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... Now you are seriously going to get us in trouble, Erika."

"I see that you may not want to wait until we go back home before playing with me again."

"... Stop it. Seriously... if Michelle finds out, it's going to be hard to explain."

"She's going to be mad at you, not at me. Anyway, you can stop me, but you don't."

After finding a way to pull my hardening cock out of my shorts, she pressed her thinly covered pussy on it. Being only one millimeter away from all that pleasure was frustrating. I could feel how warm and ready she was through the stretchy fabric.

Gently pressing her hands around my neck, she leaned forward to kiss me sensually.

"Mmm... Are you sure you can wait, Mark?"

"Well... Maybe not..."

"I thought so..."

Using a finger, she pulled her bikini bottom to the side, unveiling the gate to paradise. She then aligned my stiff cock and impaled herself on it all the way in one single slow move.

"Mmpph! Oooh! That's good!"

"You are so warm, Erika. Is that the effect whiskey has on you?"

"Yes. And since you were around, I'm using your dick to calm myself down."

My cock was now hard as a tree, and it was melting inside her volcano-hot vagina. There was no way to deny it. I missed having sex with Kitty and Erka a lot, and it was not because Syr wasn't doing a good job. It was simply because I loved them and missed having intimate time with them.

When she began moving up and down on me, it was so pleasurable that I stopped caring about the world. There was no going back whether or not Michelle discovered us. I would make love with Erika right here and right now, and I intended to enjoy it as much as I could.

"Don't cum, Mark!"

"Hehe... You can, but I can't?"

"Yes. That's how it works."

It had been our third shot of whiskey since we started having sex, and Erika made sure to monitor my sexual state, so her fun wouldn't end too quickly. She did have a small orgasm already, but she wanted more. I wanted her to have more too...

... until my blood turned into ice.

"Sooo, is that what you guys are doing when everybody is asleep?"

"..."

Crouching in the staircase, a set of eyes had been spying on us for an unknown amount of time.

"Ma... Mae?"

"Yup!"

At least it wasn't Michelle, so perhaps there would be a way to salvage this situation. My heart was racing, and I tried to get Erika off me, but she was doing her best to prevent me to.

"Erika! What are you doing? Move!"

"No! We are not done here."

"Stop it! Mae is right there."

"I know. She has been there for the past few minutes."

"Seriously!? You knew she was there and said nothing?"

"Yes! Mae, come here."

What was this? It smelled so much like one of her usual mind games. I felt as if I was about to pay the price for having trusted Erika again.

Mae was a gorgeous girl, and seeing her sensuously walking over to us while having my dick deeply lodged inside Erika couldn't do anything else but to fuck with my already tempered mind. What was going on?

The smile on this perfectly tanned island girl announced trouble, and as a matter of fact, she positioned herself behind Erika and wrapped her arms around her waist. Erika turned her head sideways to welcome a very erotic lesbian kiss. Mae even moved her hair out of the way so I could see that kiss even better. I was ready to explode inside Erika's womb.

"How... How is this happening? How do you know each other?"

"Do you think we are hot, Mark?"

"Erika! Of course, you are! But, seriously... how?"

Mae chuckled a bit while playfully sucking on Erika's ear, who was enjoying herself, and then shed some light on the situation.

"Hehe. Kitty told me all about your little secret. You are dating three girls, kinky you! But it turns out that Kitty had a crush on me, and so did I. When you went back to the grocery store earlier, Erika, Kitty, and I had a girl chat and even kissed in secret. They told me that you loved it when they fooled around with other girls."

"I never said that!"

"Oh, you don't like it?"

"... I didn't say that either... So, upstairs... You are sleeping in Kitty's room?"

"Yes. But Kitty was exhausted and fell asleep while we were cuddling, which was extremely cute, but I wanted more, so I came here to fetch Erika... and that's when I saw this."

Once more, Kitty and Erika had set a trap, and I stepped right into it. Far to be the most unpleasant one, it still took me by surprise. There were too much information and sneakiness for me to process, and my brain was playing tricks on me.

Earlier today, as a typical male, seeing Mae wearing this sexy swimsuit with cat ears made me wonder if it would be okay to sleep with a fourth girl. Back then, I had returned that thought to the realm of fantasy, thinking that greed would eventually cause my death. But now that Mae was here, kissing my girlfriend while massaging her small breasts from behind, and while I was fucking her, could sleeping with Mae become something more than a mere fantasy? When did I start believing I could get sex with all the cute girls I wanted?

But then, before I get too much self-confidence, Erika put an end to my train of thought. She pulled herself off my throbbing dick.

"Alright, it's late, Mark. Goodnight!"

"..."

"What? No goodnight for me?"

"Well, I... I thought that..."

"Oooh... Did you want to have sex with Mae and me? Aww Sorry! She told us she is only into girls. But it's okay. A few minutes ago, you told me that you could wait until we traveled back home before having sex with me again. I'm sure you won't mind, right!"

The two sexy girls, arm in arm, turned their back to me and walked away! This was beyond cruel to the point where even Mae seemed to wonder if it was okay to be this mean to me. Yet, instead of begging, a surprising sensation emerged from my chest. An opportunity...

"Hahaha! Erika! That was one tease too much. When we go back home, you are SO going to pay for that one."

"... whatever you say!"

"Yes... I will gut you like a fish!"

"Hey! That's my expression! You can't use it!"

"Go have fun with your new friend, carrot head. And then, dream about how I will exact my revenge on Kitty and you. Because it's going to be intense."

"... yeah... whatever... I think the hot night I'll get with Mae will be worth it."

"I hope so, Erika... For your sake, I hope so."

As they were climbing the stairs like two lovers, Mae smiled at me and pronounced some silent words, "thank you," as if she was grateful for having obtained my blessing for this little adventure with my partners. She was a lovely girl and must have been a bit nervous about pulling a stunt like this around me, even if Kitty had probably told her it would be okay. There was no way for her to understand the amount of teasing I was going through on a daily basis.

***

Still turned on like a dog in heat, and after hearing some wild lesbian noises coming out from Kitty and Erika's bedroom, I entered mine. The moonlight was enough for me to find my way to the bed and find Syr still dressed up for work and sleeping on her belly. She must have laid down for a minute to relax her tired legs and passed out.

Trying not to wake her up too much, I carefully took off her shirt and skirt, and I pulled the blanket over her beautiful body. As much as it was frustrating not to be allowed to watch what was going on in Kitty's bedroom, wild sex was not always necessary. Seeing this young goddess, whose skin was glowing like the moon, peacefully asleep after granting me the privilege to take care of her was all I needed to be happy.

She deserved that little kiss on top of the head.

"Good night, Syr."

***

"Aaanh! Master Mark! Aaanh! Harder!"

"I can't do it harder, Syr. Else I'm going to break you. And stop making that much noise. You are going to wake up everybody."

"Aaaaah! But it's so... good! Please... deeper!"

"Do you know how wrong it sounds when you say it like that? I'm just massaging your stiff calves."

"But they were so sore... and your strong hands feel so good."

"Well, next time, don't overwork yourself like you did yesterday. You didn't even take a five minutes break."

"Aww... I know..."

Syr may have been only twenty-one years old, but it was not healthy to cook all day long without sitting once. When we woke up this morning, she was in pain and didn't know what to do about it, so I had to rescue her with one of my clumsy leg massages.

"Alright, you are good. Let's go eat breakfast."

"Nooo... Just a bit longer, please."

"It's the third time you say that. Come on. I'll give you another massage tonight."

"Yes, Master."

Sleeping at an inn near the beach was a good experience. I liked to think that I had chosen the best bedroom too. We had this big window facing the sea that we could fully open to let the salty air in. This morning, Syr was wearing this white summer dress, so light that it was almost see-through, and the wind drafts were making it sway as if she was a delicate flower in a field. It was one of those scenes that made me feel like we just got married... without the wedding part.

Clinging to my arm, pretending that walking was too painful, Syr followed me downstairs to meet the others. It was the first time since we arrived at the island that Syr didn't cook breakfast for everybody. Michelle, Mae, and Erika were attacking a sliced bread with peanut butter and jam; that should be presumably enough to keep them alive long enough until their next real meal.

Michelle looked happy for once, she must have heard how much money she had made yesterday, but Erika and Mae looked like real zombies. Those two must have had a hell of a sleepless night full of scissoring and crotch licking.

"Geez, Erika. Did you sleep on the floor last night?"

"Shut up, Mark."

"Where is Kitty?"

"She's still sleeping. She was tired."

"Haha. I wonder why."

As tired as everybody else, Syr grabbed two slices from the bread bag and planted them nonchalantly in the toaster. We all looked at her in shock. Usually, she would be the one turning a slice of bread into a fancy meal, but she must have had a cooking overdose yesterday. Erika even questioned her about this strange behavior.

"Are you okay, Elizabeth?"

"Yes."

"Sliced bread this morning?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure you don't want a cathead sandwich instead?"

"I am quite sure."

Erika loved teasing me, but she could also make fun of everybody else. She had a knack for twisting a knife in a fresh wound; that was nothing new. But when Michelle got onboard with the teasing, that was when the real shock occurred.

"Elizabeth, can we have nachos for lunch?"

"Eerr!"

"Come on! You know you love nachos. Remember when you were little, you asked for nachos for your birthday instead of a cake. That drove us nuts."

"Auntie! Please! No stories about my childhood."

"Oh, remember when we gave you that kitchen playset? You were furious at us because there were only two burners instead of four like a real stove. It took you weeks before we caught you playing with it anyway."

"Auntiiiiie! This is embarrassing."

Everybody laughed at those untold stories about our secretive Syr. We jumped like sharks on this unique opportunity.

"So, Michelle, when did you find out that Elizabeth was an artist?"

"Ah! You should have seen our walls at home. We gave her a big box of colored pencils one day, and after that, we kept finding little drawings at the bottom of the walls in places where she thought we wouldn't notice. For months, she practiced over and over, and I cleaned the walls over and over behind her."

"Auntie! Don't tell them thaaat!"

"Why not? They are your friends. There is no shame in sharing a bit of your childhood."

Syr let her face fall flat on top of the table, and then she placed her hands over her ears while letting out a long grunt.

"So, Those little drawings on the walls, were they any good?"

"At first, no, but over time they got better. She went through that pencil box in no time, so we had to get her a new one, then another, and another. But then, there was that day when she was at school. I got fed up with her messy bedroom and decided to clean it up. After picking up all her crap, I vacuumed the carpet, and when I closed the door to reach behind it, I discovered that she had completely covered its back in drawings. It was more like a fresco. That's when we discovered that we had a very talented artist in our family."

"What did she draw on the door?"

Syr banged her head on the table at that point, but Michelle reached her short blond hair and petted her reassuringly.

"Ah! That will be up to her to tell you when she wants to."

"Sooo... You said Elizabeth's bedroom was always messy?"

"Oh yes! She was the sloppiest child I had ever seen!"

"Aaauuuntiiiie!"

Clank!

As Syr groaned one last time, the toaster ejected the two slices of unappetizing blackened bread, and they fell right in front of her.

It was not a fun breakfast from her perspective, but it was the best for us.

***

An hour later, the second business day's preparation was well underway. There was only one problem; Kitty was still missing.

"Geez, Erika. I understand you had a hot lesbian orgy last night, but you have to let Kitty sleep a little. You know her. If you don't stop her, she will have sex until she passes out."

"It is true, Mark. I admit my fault. There is nothing I can say for my defense. I used Kitty for my own selfish pleasure, and now I'm paying the price of shame and regrets! Once we return home, I will leave it up to you to punish me to the height of my sins."

"..."

"What?"

"Erika... What did you do to Kitty?"

"Who? Me? Oh... nothing. But maybe you should go check on her if you are that worried."

"..."

After patting me on the chest a couple of times, Erika walked away, giggling. Her attitude left zero doubt about it; she had lied, and she and Mae had done something perverted to Kitty.

I immediately ran to the upper floor and headed straight to Kitty's bedroom. When I opened the door, I unsurprisingly found a little catgirl struggling on the bed, and I couldn't do anything but shake my head and kick the door closed behind me.

"Kitty... What in the world are you doing?"

"Mmmph!"

They had hogtied her tightly, using whatever items they could find. A pair of panties acted as a blindfold, and they used a sock held in place by stocking to silence her; this improvised gag was the first thing I took off her.

"Gaaaaah! Mae... Mae was so hot!"

"Of course, that's the first thing you are saying instead of begging for your release."

"Nooo, I don't want to be untied. I want Mae to come back and play with me some more! I want to lick her pussy again!"

"What about sucking my dick instead?"

"Oh, that would work too. I missed breakfast. Feed me!"

"Do you want the blindfold off?"

"Nooo... they are Mae's panties... Mmm!"

Unable to battle such a perverted behavior, I unfastened my belt instead. My boxers were not even down that Kitty had her mouth wide open with her tongue out. After what Erika and Mae had done to me last night, I decided that I deserved this sexy reward.

My cock went right down Kitty's throat, and I started thrusting without giving her a chance to breathe.

"Gaaah!"

"Keep it down, cathead. We still don't want Michelle to find out."

"Glop!"

"Good Kitty!"

The next few minutes were very fun. I had missed having sex with my Kitty so much; her wild side was unique. I now knew for certain that Erika had set up this opportunity specifically for me, or else she wouldn't have told me to go wake her up. Perhaps she feared my revenge for what she had done last night with Mae, and that was her attempt to soften the upcoming counter strike.

Nearing the orgasm, I flipped Kitty to her back, leaving her head hanging from the mattress's edge so I could go deeper inside her throat. It was always interesting to see her neck bulging when I thrust in from that angle, and knowing Kitty loved it too meant that I could do so without any guilt.

It didn't take me much longer to cum hard while she was gasping for air. She had trouble swallowing, but she didn't choke at all.

"Good job, Kitty. You did that like a champ."

"Grrgl!"

"Indeed. You can go have your breakfast now! Hehe."

After pulling my Bermuda shorts up, I began untying her. Leaving her restrained all day would have made her very happy, but it would have been way too suspicious.

As soon as I undid the last knot, she crawled away from me, burying herself under the blankets.

"Hey! Don't go back to sleep, kitkat! We need you downstairs. Go take a shower! It will wake you up."

"Noooo! I'm tired now! Go tell Mae to come to wake me up!"

***

The following few business days had not been as intense as the first one, but we were confident that we had found a winning recipe for the inn. It would now be up to Michelle to decide if the concept of cute waitresses wearing sexy cat uniforms was something she was willing to keep and exploit, but we all secretly hoped she would.

Sure, cute cat girls attracted their fair share of people, but it was not what the Cats of the Caribbean was all about. What mattered the most in our approach was the place's friendliness, making people feel welcome to relax, allowing them to be themselves, and above all else, have fun. Between Kitty, who was taking her time, for all the wrong reason, to discuss the creature that she had seen in the kitchen, to Erika, who didn't hesitate to slap guys behind the head when they dared to make inappropriate comments or occasionally challenging them to a drinking game, to Mae who was the friendliest person on Earth and always ready to take a sexy selfie with the customers; it was all about good human relationship.

Even myself, I had learned about people's kindness while working here. It happened more than once during the past few days that I needed help to fix something at the inn, and there were always customers who were willing to give me a bit of their time in exchange for a cold beer or a hug from Mae.

On the last day of our vacation, the rooms were still not ready to welcome travelers but weren't far from it. We arranged as many things as we could for Michelle to complete the works once we would be gone. Erika also left a foolproof financial system behind and many instructions about running the business. We were confident that she had learned enough not to turn this project into a failure at this point.

Mae was a gem. As much as Kitty had angered us when she had hired her without permission, as much as now, we were glad for it. She had no intention of leaving her new job since she loved working at the inn and wearing this cat bikini all day long. Some of her friends would also be joining the crew after we left, and one of them was even interested in doing Syr's ungrateful job in the kitchen. We would leave tons of quick recipes behind, including the now-famous cathead sandwich, for them to perpetuate our legacy.

Since we had quickly reached the end of our extended vacation, the only thing left to do was to load up our luggage in the van and let Michelle drive us back to the airport so we could return home.

We all stood up in front of the inn, proud of our accomplishment and ready to say goodbye to a place that had turned our vacation upside down.

Erika was the first to express her most sincere emotions.

"Well... That was hell!"

"Hehe. Is that how much you enjoyed your trip to the Caribbean?"

"Pretty much... Next time I'll go on vacation by myself."

"Right, as if... You were way too happy to spend every night alone with Kitty, and then with Mae."

"Pfff... slightly."

Then it was Kitty's turn to share her thoughts by throwing her whole body carelessly in Mae's arms.

1...345678