Feliz Navidad In Oaxaca

Story Info
Afro-Mexican bisexual couple meets Kenyan couple.
2.8k words
2.33
3.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Feliz Navidad, Mi Amores, Merry Christmas, my loves," said Gloria Valdez, and the curvaceous, brown-skinned lady, a proud member of the Afro-Mexican community of Oaxaca, Mexico, smiled at her guests. Christmas has come to Mexico and it's a beautiful thing. Christmas was also Gloria's birthday, marking her forty sixth year upon this Earth. Another reason to celebrate. In addition to her husband Guillermo, Gloria's household now welcomed Paul Mathenge, formerly of Eldoret, Kenya, and his wife Josephine Otieno. As newcomers to Mexico, the twenty-something Kenyan couple were still figuring things out, and the Afro-Mexican community of Oaxaca had welcomed them with open arms. At the end of the day, folks of African descent around the world are bound by shared graces and shared burdens. Such is the black experience in modern times...

"Gracias, my friends, thank you so much," said Josephine Otieno, and the tall, curvy and dark-skinned Kenyan gal nodded graciously at her hosts. Paul Mathenge, a tall, wiry and dark-skinned man, smiled at his wife Josephine Otieno and then shook hands with their new friends Gloria Valdez and her husband Guillermo. After moving to Mexico from Kenya during covid in search for better lives, Paul and Josephine didn't think they'd ever feel like they belonged. The Afro-Mexican community of Oaxaca subverted the Kenyan immigrants expectations by welcoming them with open arms. It's always good to have friends and allies, no matter where one finds oneself...

"Mi casa es su casa," Guillermo said warmly, and the stocky, dark-skinned and balding Afro-Mexican farmer smiled at Paul and Josephine, then squeezed his wife Gloria's hand. The two couples went to the dining room, where a sumptuous Christmas meal awaited. As head of the household, the deeply Catholic ( and proud ) Guillermo said Grace, and then everyone joyfully began eating. While dining on a lovely meal of rice and beans, goat meat and tortillas, the two couples bantered. Paul and Josephine came to Mexico from Kenya because of political conflict back in their homeland, and lack of steady employment. Since moving to Oaxaca, however, they were doing alright. Paul found work as a mechanic, and Josephine worked at the same restaurant Gloria owned. Life was alright...

"I'm glad we came to Mexico," Paul said, raising his glass, and Josephine smiled at him and raised hers. Nodding, Guillermo and Gloria toasted to their new friends health and success. Life isn't easy in Mexico but with heart and hard work, anyone can make it there. Guillermo and Gloria Valdez were thrilled to have Paul Mathenge and his wife Josephine Otieno with them. The Afro-Mexican community was growing by leaps and bounds nowadays. Long before the American Civil War, a lot of African Americans had been moving to Mexico, fleeing slavery. The descendants of these African American migrants settled in places like Oaxaca De Juarez and Guerrero in Mexico. They formed unique communities, with cultures and bloodlines reflecting both the African and the Latino heritage of their members.

Gloria Valdez, a brown woman born and raised in the region of Oaxaca, Mexico, has always felt drawn to Africa. With her Afro and golden brown skin, Gloria's partial African heritage was obvious to anyone who met her. Gloria was proud of her Afro-Mexican heritage and read up everything she could about African history, African heroes and the like. Upon meeting Paul and Josephine, two newcomers to Mexico by way of Kenya, Gloria knew she had to help them. Gloria struck a friendship with Josephine, a tall and beautiful, talented young Kenyan woman, and helped her find a job at her restaurant. Josephine introduced Gloria to Kenyan cuisine, and the Afro-Mexican gal simply fell in love with it. There's something to be said for cultural exchanges...

"You really have a lovely home," Josephine remarked, and Gloria smiled and brushed her hand against hers. Even though Josephine, like her husband Paul, was fluent in Spanish, she still retained her thick Kenyan accent, which Gloria found charming. Gloria was fascinated by Josephine, who was smart, friendly and downright sensual. The Kenyan gal recently gifted Gloria with books by African revolutionary Steve Biko, a man whom Gloria has admired for ages. Gloria collects books on African legends like Steve Biko, Nelson Mandela and even Shaka Zulu. Isolated from the black populations of Africa and the Afro-Caribbean realms such as Haiti, Saint Lucia, Barbados and Trinidad, Afro-Mexicans had to forge their own identities. Nevertheless, Afro-Mexicans have a lot of love for Africans, and Gloria hoped the feeling was mutual...

"You're always welcome here, my dear," Gloria said, and she took Josephine's hand and brought it to her lips. Josephine giggled, and then gave Gloria a peck on the lips. Guillermo smiled and winked at his wife Gloria, while Paul took another sip of his wine. The tall, handsome and dark-skinned Kenyan fellow was finding his Mexican hosts quite interesting. Black folks around the world differ in terms of culture, ethnicity, religion and language, but there are definitely commonalities. Paul knew that Gloria and her husband Guillermo desired him and his wife Josephine. Afro-Mexicans are known to be a really sensual bunch, and that's right up Paul's alley. In Africa, folks are reserved in the public sphere and wickedly passionate in the bedroom. That's how it's done...

"We are going to have fun after dinner," Paul said to Guillermo, who nodded. After dinner, Paul and Josephine joined Guillermo and Gloria in their living room, and there, right under the portrait of Afro-Mexican legend and former president Vicente Guerrero, they did their thing. When it comes to orgies, or in this case, foursomes, there are certain rules to be observed. Firstly, couples have their likes and dislikes, and their boundaries, of course. It's always best to discuss things beforehand rather than make assumptions. It's cool to get wild and freaky, but one must not cross the line into abuse or disrespect. Wild and kinky sexual fun can be had without regrets while adhering to certain rules. In every setting, there is a right way to do things...

"Hello gorgeous, you're in for a treat," Josephine said, and the tall, curvy and dark-skinned Kenyan beauty got things going by undressing. Gloria watched, fascinated as Josephine revealed her body. Josephine reminded Gloria of Hollywood star Lupita Nyongo, only she was taller and had a bigger ass. Gloria undressed, revealing her curvaceous body. The busty, chubby, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, dark-haired and Afro-sporting Mexican beauty smiled at her Kenyan gal pal. As Guillermo and Paul looked on, Gloria and Josephine kissed passionately. The two women began exploring each other, right then and there...

"Hmm, so hot," Guillermo said, watching as Gloria and Josephine did their thing. Josephine sat on the couch, rubbing her tits as Gloria knelt before her. The chubby Afro-Mexican gal spread the tall and curvy, long-legged Kenyan beauty's dark thighs and sniffed her crotch. Josephine giggled as Gloria began eating her pussy. The Afro-Mexican mama is thirsty for tall, dark-skinned ladies from the African motherland and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Josephine is totally bisexual and has been exploring both ladies and fellas long before she married Paul. There is absolutely no shame in Josephine's game...

"Hmm, that feels good," Josephine cooed softly, and Gloria smiled up at her while eating her pussy. Paul and Guillermo began masturbating, stroking their big cocks while watching their wives get it on. Guillermo looked at Paul's long and thick ebony rod, and licked his lips. Guillermo loves his wife Gloria, and enjoys sex with her, but sometimes, he has other needs. Lots of Mexican men are bisexual and it's considered okay as long as they behave in a discrete and masculine manner. Mexicans are a passionate and sensual people, above all else. Paul saw the way Guillermo looked at him and grinned while waving his big stick.

"Senor Guillermo, care for a taste of Kenya?" Paul teased, and Guillermo grinned and nodded. Paul grinned as Guillermo got on his knees and began sucking his big Kenyan cock. Prior to marrying his beloved wife Josephine, Paul experimented with a lot of lovers, both female and male. A lot of people think that bisexual men don't exist in African communities and that's a load of bullshit. Millions of African men swing both ways and Paul is one of them. Paul nodded approvingly as Guillermo sucked his cock most eagerly. Paul loves his dear wife Josephine and their sex life is awesome, but he did miss the manly fun that can be had between switch-hitters like himself and Guillermo here. Good times...

"Hmm, look at the hombres," Gloria paused to tell Josephine, who nodded. The two women looked at their husbands, who were taking care of each other's needs like only horny bisexual men can. Guillermo was sucking Paul's big dark dick like there was no tomorrow, and Paul appeared to be enjoying himself. Josephine waved at her husband Paul, who blew her a kiss. Gloria and Josephine continued with their fun. Ditching the couch for the carpeted floor, Josephine and Gloria got their freak on. Gloria lay flat on the floor and Josephine straddled her. Gloria grinned as Josephine sat on her face, smothering her visage with her thick Kenyan booty.

"Hmm, you love this ass, mi amiga," Josephine said, as Gloria grabbed her thick ass cheeks and resumed eating her pussy. While giving Josephine's pussy a tongue bath, Gloria slid her fingers into her warm, tight butt hole. Josephine moaned softly, loving what Gloria was doing to her. Feeling curious about the taste of Gloria's pussy, Josephine leaned over, and brought her face to her crotch. Spreading Gloria's thick brown thighs, Josephine inhaled her scent and then smiled before going to work. Just like that, Josephine began eating Gloria's pussy. Just two ladies taking care of each other's needs...

"Muy delicioso, totally delicious," Guillermo paused to tell Paul as he deep throated the Kenyan stud's long and thick cock. After getting his dick sucked good and proper, Paul grabbed a condom and some lubricant. Guillermo stroked his own cock while watching Paul do his thing. Paul smiled at Guillermo and put the Afro-Mexican man on all fours. Male or female, Paul likes a nice ass and he'll fuck any ass they put before him. Without further ado, Paul lubricated Guillermo and then worked his cock into his butt. Guillermo grunted as Paul's cock popped into his butt. Time for the Afro-Mexican bisexual man to discover the awesome power of Kenyan cock, the gift that keeps on giving...

"Tight ass," Paul groaned as he gripped Guillermo's hips and fucked his ass. Meanwhile, Josephine and Gloria were really getting into it. After eating each other's pussies, the ladies explored other womanly pleasures. Gloria was once more on her back, with Josephine sucking on her big tits while sliding her hand between her thick thighs. Slowly, Josephine worked her entire fist into Gloria's vagina...one finger at a time. Paul winked at Josephine as he saw his wife go to town on their hostess Gloria while he butt fucked their manly host Guillermo, who was huffing and puffing with Paul's dick filling his ass. The Kenyan couple was totally dominating their Afro-Mexican counterparts, and it's a beautiful thing...

"Oh yes, fist me," Gloria squealed, and a grinning Josephine did just that, working her fist into her vagina. Gloria's chubby, sexy body shuddered in pleasure as Josephine worked her magic. A sharp squeal escaped Gloria's lips as Josephine hit her sweet spot, triggering a wicked orgasm deep inside of her. The young Kenyan woman felt the Afro-Mexican MILF's pussy grip her fist like a vise. Slowly, Gloria calmed down, sighing while exhaling sharply. Gloria looked at Josephine through moist eyes, and sighed. Gently, Josephine withdrew her fist from Gloria's pussy. The two women grinned, and exchanged another passionate kiss. They turned their focus on the fellas, who were really going at it...

"Hmm, I need some dick," Gloria said to Josephine, who nodded in agreement. After exploring each other's curvy, wanton bodies, they were both down to try other things. The two ladies watched as Paul plowed his cock into Guillermo's ass as though anal sex was going out of style. Gloria cut in on the fun, which is her right. The lady of the house always gets her way. Gloria grabbed her husband Guillermo's cock and took him into her mouth as Paul continued to fuck him in the ass. Guillermo sighed happily as Gloria sucked him off. What bisexual man doesn't enjoy getting his dick sucked by a hot woman while a hard dick fills his ass?

"Fuck that feels good," Guillermo groaned, although whether he was referring to Paul's cock up his ass or his wife Gloria's lips around his dick, is basically anyone's guess. Paul popped his cock out of Guillermo's ass and took off the condom. Gloria looked at Paul's cock, which had just served the hell out of her husband Guillermo's ass, and grinned. Josephine and Gloria exchanged a look and a nod. Gloria grabbed Paul's cock and took him into her mouth. Guillermo sat up and then joined his wife Gloria in sucking Paul's cock. Hmm, the couple that sucks dick together stays together, isn't that the truth?

"Hello babe, I'm loving this," Paul said to his wife Josephine as she drew near. Josephine walked up to Paul and kissed him. Paul kissed Josephine back and caressed her thick derriere as Guillermo and Gloria continued to suck his cock. A fun four-way ensued right then and there. Paul put Gloria on all fours and took the condoms and lubricant that Guillermo offered. Without further ado, Paul caressed Gloria's thick brown ass and entered her with a swift thrust. The chubby Afro-Mexican mama moaned deeply as she got fucked by the same man who'd just fucked her husband. Good times, folks...

"Guillermo, come here," Josephine said, and she smiled at the stocky Mexican host as she lay on the floor, thighs wide open. Guillermo grinned and kissed Josephine's tits while fingering her pussy. Just like that, Guillermo buried his face between Josephine's thighs and began eating her pussy. Meanwhile, Gloria squealed in delight as Paul gripped her hips and slammed his thick Kenyan cock into her pussy. The Afro-Mexican mama got a feel of what her husband must have felt with Paul's dick inside of him. Paul rammed his dick into Gloria's pussy, and the chubby gal moaned deeply while grinding her big Mexican booty against his groin. Hmm, it would seem that in the Valdez household, both the husband and the wife love foreign dick. Nothing wrong with that...

"Oh yes," Guillermo groaned, as Josephine grabbed his cock and sucked him off after he ate her pussy real good. Paul smiled at Josephine as he continued to fuck Gloria. Josephine grinned as Paul spread Gloria's ass cheeks wide open and then lubricated her butt hole. Hmm, was Paul about to fuck Gloria's asshole after fucking her husband Guillermo? Hmm, it would seem so. Paul pushed his cock into Gloria's asshole and began fucking her. Gloria's screams doubled in intensity as Paul fucked her good. Paul's cock doesn't discriminate and he will fuck a woman's asshole as readily as he'll fuck a man's asshole. Bisexual men get to have the kind of fun that straight men and gay men foolishly deny themselves by having sexual limits. Paul is a conqueror of asses, race and gender be damned...

"Oh yes Papi, tap that ass," Gloria moaned, wincing as Paul gripped her wide hips while burying his thick cock in her butt hole. The Afro-Mexican gal felt as though the Kenyan stud was tearing her ass apart as he fucked her. Now Gloria truly knew what her husband Guillermo must have felt with Paul's cock in his ass. Gloria fingered her pussy as Paul's cock filled her butt hole. She was on cloud nine as she got fucked like this. A sharp squeal caused Gloria to look up. The Afro-Mexican gal saw that her husband Guillermo had Josephine on all fours and was now fucking her. Guillermo slammed his thick cock into Josephine's pussy, making her scream passionately. Hmm, about time the Kenyan gal discovered what Mexican dicks are like...

As the evening rolled on, the sexually adventurous quartet had the time of their lives. When all was said and done, Paul, Josephine, Gloria and Guillermo hit the showers, and then got dressed. They parted ways amicably, and that was that. Paul and Josephine went home and made love, still craving each other's bodies after all the wicked fun they had with Guillermo and Gloria. The Kenyan couple, natives of the town of Eldoret, Kenya, are doing alright in the Oaxaca region of Mexico. African immigrants are taking the world by storm, one nation at a time, and their progress quite simply can't be stopped. Once upon a time, the world colonized Africans and now Africans are colonizing the world. The Oaxaca region of Mexico won't know what hit it...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers