All-Black Bisexual Porn Orgy

Story Info
Sean Michaels fucks Daizy, Lotus and Dillon.
2.6k words
2.27
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"We need to make more all-Black bisexual porn," Daizy Cooper said with a grin. The curvy, busty and big-bottomed, brown-skinned and dark-haired young African American woman smiled and nodded for emphasis. Seated behind his desk, and decked out in a stylish dark gray suit, porn legend Sean Michaels steepled his fingers as he considered Daizy Cooper's proposition. A few years ago, after making hundreds of straight porn films, Sean Michaels shocked many by doing a transgender porn film with trans actress Kayleigh. It has definitely changed his life...

"I'm down with that," Sean Michaels said as he thought of the implications. It's one thing for a brother working in straight porn to do the occasional trans scene, King Noire has proven that it can be done. Of course, King Noire has the support of his wife, a certain sultry Black female porn star, who stars in edgy porn flicks alongside him. Sean Michaels lost some friends when he started doing transgender porn but he gained more friends and allies in return. Sean Michaels is a cool cat and the ladies love him. No shame in this brother's game.

Sean Michaels is starring and producing all kinds of porn videos in categories ranging from interracial heterosexual porn to bisexual cuckold porn and fetish. The brother has been at it for decades and shows no signs of stopping. Hell, veteran porn starlet Brittany Andrews did an interracial anal scene with Sean Michaels AFTER he started doing trans porn. Not every female porn star is allergic to the idea of doing scenes with bisexual male porn actors. The world is slowly changing.

"Let me recruit the stars," Daizy Cooper said, and Sean Michaels nodded. With a sexy wink, Daizy Cooper waltzed out of Sean Michaels office, located in the Van Nuys area of Los Angeles, California. Sean Michaels admired Daizy Cooper's thick derriere as she exited his office. Yeah, Sean Michaels has been a fan of Daizy Cooper for a while now. He's seen the steamy hot interracial bisexual porn video that Daizy Cooper did with Monaco Evans and Wolf Hudson. Yeah, Sean Michaels keeps track of the hot ones. That's how Sean Michaels stays on top of things in the adult film industry.

"Hey Dee, come on in," Dillon Diaz said as he opened his door and was greeted by a vision of beauty. Daizy Cooper, whom Dillon Diaz did a steamy Black-and-brown bisexual porn scene with, also starring Draven Navarro, was at the door. The curvy young African American woman looked gorgeous in a red and white, flower-patterned summer dress. Daizy Cooper smiled at Dillon Diaz, who stepped aside like a gentleman and let her in. Interestingly, this was Dillon Diaz day off, he'd been shooting steamy bisexual scenes for the good folks of Biphoria. Yeah, they sure do keep Dillion Diaz quite busy.

"Hey boo, I got a proposition for you," Daizy Cooper said as she sat opposite Dillon Diaz on his living room couch. The stocky and muscular, ruggedly handsome biracial stud looked great in a sleeveless blue shirt and Black shorts. Daizy Cooper grinned as she recalled how much fun she had working with Dillon Diaz in the past. When it comes to interracial bisexual porn, Dillon Diaz is burning up the Internet. Nobody does more male/male/female bisexual scenes than Dillon Diaz. He's the bisexual mocha stud in a lot of guys and ladies dreams, for real...

"I'm listening," Dillon Diaz said, and he offered Daizy Cooper some tea and biscuits. Nodding in gratitude, Daizy Cooper thanked Dillon Diaz before spilling the tea. Sean Michaels, the straight-laced Black male porn star who has fucked hundreds of cisgender women's mouths, vaginas and butt holes, along with the mouths and butt holes of dozens of trans women, is crossing over into full-on bisexual porn. Dillon Diaz has been a fan of Sean Michaels for years and simply couldn't believe his ears. Daizy Cooper had to be pulling Dillon Diaz's leg or something to that effect, right?

"Sean Michaels is launching an all-Black bisexual porn company and I am the recruiter," Daizy Cooper said proudly. Dillon Diaz grinned and excitedly hugged Daizy Cooper. Next, Daizy Cooper dialed up her good friend Lotus Lain, whom she met through their good friend and lover, bisexual male icon Wolf Hudson. Lotus Lain answered on the third ring, and after exchanging a few pleasantries, Daizy Cooper shared the good news with her. Dillion Diaz, who was brewing more tea in the kitchen, somehow heard Lotus Lain's excited squeal. How cool was that?

"Count me in," Lotus Lain said excitedly after Daizy Cooper shared the good news. Daizy Cooper laughed and then handed the phone to Dillon Diaz. The three friends chatted excitedly and agreed to meet the next day at Sean Michaels Productions. Sean Michaels was all smiles as he met with Daizy Cooper, Dillon Diaz and Lotus Lain. The four of them bantered excitedly, sharing thoughts and fantasies while also talking business. Contracts were drawn up and mulled over before being signed.

"We are going to make history," Sean Michaels said to his sexy new colleagues. The veteran Black male porn star shook hands with Daizy Cooper, Lotus Lain and a very excited Dillon Diaz. The adult film industry continues to give Black men and Black women the short end of the stick. Black porn actors and Black porn actresses need to seize control of the means of production. Just like that, Sean Michaels and Daizy Cooper got the ball rolling. The world needs more bisexual Black porn featuring handsome, well-hung Black men and sexy, big-booty Black women. Fighting biphobia and promoting healthy Black sexuality helps make the world a better place!

"Let's do this," Daizy Cooper said as filming began. Sean Michaels shot her a look, for he's the director but she just winked at him. The camera people, sound managers and lighting crew did their thing and the movie began to film. In the first scene, Sean Michaels lay naked in bed, and starts messing around with Lotus Lain. The sexy and seductive Lotus Lain smiled at Sean Michaels as he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Sean Michaels fondled Lotus Lain's tits and slid his tongue down her throat. Let the fun begin.

"You're quite lovely," Sean Michaels said to Lotus Lain as he began making love to her. Lotus Lain grinned as Sean Michaels sucked on her nipples and slid his hand between her thick, sexy thighs. Lotus Lain exhaled sharply as Sean Michaels fingered her pussy while sucking on her tits. The sexy mature Black man licked and kissed his way downward, and then buried his face between her legs. Lotus Lain licked her lips, closing her eyes as Sean Michaels began eating her pussy. The brother is good at eating pussy, for real...

"Hmm, that's more like it," Lotus Lain cooed softly as Sean Michaels worked his magic on her. Just as the two of them were getting into the groove of things, the bedroom door swung open. A stocky, muscular, brown-skinned and dark-haired fellow entered and leaned against the wall. Dillon Diaz pulled down his shorts and began stroking his big Black dick, which has pleasured many women and men, as he watched Sean Michaels eat Lotus Lain's pussy. Bisexual men can be voyeurs too and it's totally okay. People like what they like at the end of the day.

"Y'all got room for one more?" Dillon Diaz asked as he made his presence known. Sean Michaels continued to eat Lotus Lain's pussy after barely glancing at Dillon Diaz. Lotus Lain grinned and rubbed her nipples with one hand while gesturing at Dillon Diaz with the other. The light-skinned bisexual stud grinned and joined the sexy Black couple on the bed. Sean Michaels looked at Dillon Diaz and nodded, then resumed eating Lotus Lain's pussy. Dillon Diaz joined in on the fun, and his first move was to grab Sean Michaels's dick. This legendary big Black dick needs to be sucked properly, and then Dillon Diaz can worry about pussy. Priorities, we all got them...

"Nice," Sean Michaels paused to say, and he winked at Dillon Diaz before he resumed eating Lotus Lain's pussy. Moaning deeply, Lotus Lain relaxed and enjoyed as Sean Michaels ate her pussy while Dillon Diaz sucked his dick. Lotus Lain absolutely loves bisexual men and has done scenes with bisexual legends like Wolf Hudson, Mickey Mod, John Johnson and more. Lotus Lain also enjoys the ladies and once got her pussy licked by porn legend Nina Hartley and a certain annoying masculine lesbian porn star who shall remain unnamed. Good times, for real...

"I need to cut in," Daizy Cooper said, and, unable to resist any longer, the sultry, sexy young African American woman walked into the scene. Slipping out of her clothes, Daizy Cooper regaled the cast and crew with the sight of her sexy, curvy body and thick Black ass as she joined the already crowded bed. Lotus Lain smiled and waved at Daizy Cooper as she drew near. Daizy Cooper winked at her gal pal and then knelt alongside Dillon Diaz. Sean Michaels's huge Black cock is so long and thick that Dillon Diaz struggles with it. Well, Daizy Cooper is the kind of sister who always helps a struggling brother out. Dillon Diaz smiled as Daizy Cooper started sucking Sean Michaels balls while he sucked his dick. Team work makes the dream work...

"That's what I'm talking about," Lotus Lain said, and the sexy Black woman groaned and squirmed as Sean Michaels lashed her clit with his tongue. Lotus Lain squealed as she came, and Sean Michaels happily licked her pussy clean. Next, the four of them really got into it. Dillon Diaz lay flat on the bed and Daizy Cooper straddled his face, smothering his handsome visage with her thick brown ass. Meanwhile, Sean Michaels put Lotus Lain on all fours and rolled a condom on his hard dick. Lotus Lain spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. The sexy Black female porn star has been into anal ever since a certain dark-haired and goateed mature white male porn star introduced her to it...

"Such a great ass," Sean Michaels said as he worked his hard dick into Lotus Lain's butt hole. Gripping Lotus Lain's hips, he began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. Nearby, Daizy Cooper and Dillon Diaz did their thing. Dillon Diaz stroked his big dick with one hand and caressed Daizy Cooper's thick ass with the other. Daizy Cooper smiled and closed her eyes while riding Dillon Diaz's face. The stocky, muscular and handsome, light-skinned Black stud ate Daizy Cooper's sweet pussy like a hungry man. That's right, bisexual men love eating pussy. Something which always surprises straight men and gay men. They got a lot to learn about flexible sexuality...

"Magically delicious," Dillon Diaz said to Daizy Cooper as he ate her pussy. Next, she rolled off of his face and got on all fours. Dillon Diaz admired Daizy Cooper's thick ass and nodded approvingly. The mocha bisexual stud loves a nice ass and doesn't care if it's attached to a female or a man. Daizy Cooper grinned as Dillon Diaz rolled a condom on his dick and entered her with a firm thrust. The curvy young African American woman began grinding her big ass against Dillon Diaz's groin, driving his hard dick deeper into her. The two of them fucked passionately. Some women love bisexual guys and there's nothing wrong with that. Such women are hidden treasures...

The two Black couples did their thing like this for a while, and it was wild, naughty and wonderful. After a while, they took a break. Porn stars are people too, for real. The cast and crew took an hour to eat lunch, relax, do their thing and then returned to work. Being a porn actor or a porn actress is a job at the end of the day. Sean Michaels is the kind of porn actor and porn director who always treats his co-stars and crew with respect and that's why he is loved in the adult film industry. Jerks and bitches are unpleasant to be around no matter what kind of work one does, for real...

"Let's get wild," Daizy Cooper said excitedly as the next scene began. Dillon Diaz resumed fucking Daizy Cooper, who busied herself by kissing Lotus Lain. Grinning, Lotus Lain kissed Daizy Cooper passionately and fondled her tits as Dillon Diaz fucked her on all fours. Lying flat on the bed, Lotus Lain spread her thick, sexy legs invitingly. Daizy Cooper got the hint and brought her face to Lotus Lain's crotch. Smiling, Daizy Cooper buried her lovely face between Lotus Lain's legs and began eating her pussy. Bisexual Black women like the taste of Black pussy and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

"Here I come," Sean Michaels said as he crashed the party, as they say. With his dick embedded in Daizy Cooper's pussy while Daizy Cooper ate Lotus Lain's pussy, Dillon Diaz turned and looked at Sean Michaels. Grinning, Sean Michaels stroked his big Black cock. Grabbing a condom, Sean Michaels came up behind Dillon Diaz. Without further ado, Sean Michaels gripped Dillon Diaz's hips and thrust his big Black cock up his light-skinned butt. Time for the bisexual mocha stud to experience the awesome power of big Black dick.

"Oh yeah, don't stop," Lotus Lain said, moaning and rubbing her tits as Daizy Cooper ate her pussy. At the same time, Daizy Cooper kept grinding her big ass against Dillon Diaz, who slammed his thick cock into her. The mocha stud groaned as Sean Michaels big Black cock popped into his asshole. Sean Michaels doesn't discriminate. He fucks trans women's assholes and cisgender women's assholes and now he's fucking a man's asshole. There is absolutely no shame in this brother's game, for real. Sean Michaels is a multiverse-level conqueror of butts, whether female, male, or anything in between. Is this guy awesome or what?

"Fuck," Dillon Diaz said, groaning as Sean Michaels big Black cock filled his asshole. This had the effect of hardening Dillon Diaz's cock and he kept pounding Daizy Cooper's pussy as he received quite an ass pounding from Sean Michaels. Daizy Cooper ate Lotus Lain's pussy like a hungry woman and didn't let up until the other gal squealed in sheer delight. Sean Michaels fucked Dillon Diaz ass until the mocha stud tapped out. After pulling out of Dillon Diaz's asshole, Sean Michaels took off the condom. Time for the requisite money shot, it's a porn tradition...

"Hell yeah," Sean Michaels said as he victoriously stroked his big Black cock. On their knees before the Black king, Lotus Lain, Daizy Cooper and Dillon Diaz waited patiently. All three of them smiled as Sean Michaels came, ejaculating all over their faces. Sean Michaels has shot his load all over the faces of cisgender women and trans women but it's his first time shooting his cum all over the faces of two sexy Black women and one hunky bisexual Black man. Yeah, this was truly an all-Black bisexual foursome. Sean Michaels smiled as Daizy Cooper, Lotus Lain and Dillon Diaz licked his cum off of each other's faces. Yeah, Sean Michaels loves his job and loves his life. Let the good times roll!

Sean Michaels, legendary porn actor and porn director, surprised many when he crossed over into transgender porn after fucking hundreds of cisgender women in straight porn. The Black porn legend is continuing to break barriers by making all-Black, bisexual porn movies. This is hugely different from everything else that's going on out there in the world of porn. Sean Michaels is truly a visionary and refuses to let the forces of hate, biphobia and ignorance get in the way of making good porn, which is what he does best. Sean Michaels is the king of porn and nothing gets in the king's way!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers