Sean Michaels is Totally Bi

Story Info
Mona Wales and Morgan Bailey entertain Sean Michaels.
1.4k words
2.75
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

Mona Wales, the sexy, big-booty blonde-haired female Porn star whose exploits are nothing short of legendary is bored. Completely and utterly bored. Saturday mornings during the lockdown are the w worst. Mona's new hometown of Los Angeles is a shadow of its former self. There's nothing to do except staying home and watching television. Such a bummer, and not in a good way. What's a gal to do under the circumstances? Fortunately, Mona Wales, the sassy-mouthed and bright-eyed queen of Porn, knows how to make her own fun...

After working in the adult film industry for years, Mona Wales is at something of a crossroads. Honestly, she feels like she's done it all. Mona Wales has never been afraid of trying new things. She did lesbian threesome Porn with Aspen Rae, the muscular, dark-haired and downright tomboyish female Porn star and fitness fanatic, and some other chick whose name she can't remember. Mona Wales also did interracial female domination Porn with African American Porn star Buck Wright, whose ass she fucked with her strap-on dildo. What is there left to do?

Mona Wales went to check out some Porn. It's always good for a seasoned Porn star to know what her colleagues and competitors are up to. Mona Wales looked up one of her favorite Porn stars, the legendary Sean Michaels. The tall, handsome Black man whose huge Black cock has filled the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of thousands of women during his two decades in the adult film industry. One can never go wrong with Sean Michaels. The brother is the Sydney Poitier of adult films, for real...

"Sean Michaels is into transgender women? Cool," Mona Wales said to herself as she watched the rather unexpected video. It was a video of tall, handsome and dark-skinned, well-endowed and masculine, African American Porn star Sean Michaels fucking Kayleigh, the sexy blonde transgender Porn star with the angelic face and big ole dick. Sean Michaels seemed to enjoy fucking Kayleigh's butt as much as he enjoyed fucking women's vaginas in his other films. Nice, very nice. Mona Wales fingered her pussy and rubbed her erect nipples as she watched Sean Michaels plow his big dark dick into Kayleigh's butt hole...

A while ago, Mona Wales did a steamy interracial anal scene with Sean Michaels, and the brother fucked her ass so damn well that she had trouble farting afterwards. Hmm, unlike a lot of women in the adult film industry, Mona Wales likes bisexual men and transgender women. The good folks at Kink happened to share those proclivities and it's a beautiful thing. Mona Wales decided to call her pal, transgender Porn star Morgan Bailey. Ever since Morgan Bailey fucked a Black male Porn star named Lorenzo, she's been addicted to Black men...

"Let's do a threesome with Sean Michaels," Morgan Bailey suggested, and Mona Wales was all for it. The sexy blonde gal called Sean Michaels and invited him over to her loft, located in a nice suburb of Los Angeles, California. Sean Michaels, the distinguished gentleman, arrived, wearing a dark gray suit, Black tie, white silk shirt, dark gray dress pants and shiny Black shoes. That's part of the appeal of Sean Michaels for both women and men, the brother is smart, handsome, and knows how to dress...

"Good morning ladies," Sean Michaels said, and he gave Mona Wales a hug and a peck on the lips. Mona Wales embraced Sean Michaels and then introduced him to Morgan Bailey, the tall, sexy blonde transgender Porn star with the thick ass and thick cock. Sean Michaels smiled at Morgan Bailey and Mona Wales. For a heteroflexible Black gentleman like Sean Michaels, it doesn't get any hotter than that. A hot cisgender woman and a sexy transgender woman, all eager for a taste of some chocolate. How cool is that?

"I'm a big fan of yours, sir," Morgan Bailey said, and Sean Michaels smiled at her. Everyone knows that Morgan Bailey is the queen of transgender Porn, no disrespect to TS Madison of Miami, of course. Sean Michaels has been following Morgan Bailey's exploits with Black men on screen. In an early video, Morgan Bailey bent a Black male Porn star named Lorenzo and fucked him up the ass with her huge white cock. In another video, Morgan Bailey got fucked by the handsome, masculine and openly bisexual, dark-skinned Porn star Robert Axel. Good stuff, for real...

"Let's get this party started," Mona Wales said excitedly, and she exchanged a smile with Sean Michaels and Morgan Bailey. The two ladies got on their knees, unzipped Sean Michaels pants and freed his huge Black dick. Mona Wales sucked on Sean Michaels dick while Morgan Bailey sucked on his balls. The masculine, heteroflexible Black male Porn legend groaned in pleasure, loving what the ladies were doing to him. Sean Michaels has always wondered who is better at sucking dick, cisgender women or transgender women? Time to find out!

"Hmm, that feels good," Sean Michaels said as Mona Wales fingered his butt hole while Morgan Bailey deep-throated his dick. It wasn't long before Sean Michaels came, blasting his manly spunk all over Mona Wales and Morgan Bailey's beautiful faces. Sean Michaels is an egalitarian minded gentleman. What Sean Michaels does for cisgender women, he is more than happy to do for transgender women. For all kinds of ladies, Black dick is the gift that keeps on giving, and Sean Michaels is definitely a generous man!

"Fuck her ass," Morgan Bailey said to Sean Michaels as she lubricated Mona Wales butt hole. Mona Wales shaved pussy was supremely wet and Sean Michaels dipped a finger inside and tasted her. Mona Wales winked at Sean Michaels, and then Morgan Bailey finished lubricating the blonde Porn queen's butt hole. Sean Michaels slowly worked his thick Black dick into Mona Wales butt hole. For a Black man, fucking a white woman in the ass is close to achieving paradise, or supreme bliss. Black dicks look beautiful sliding in and out of white female butt holes. It's simply artistry at work, folks...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Mona Wales groaned, fingering her wet pussy as Sean Michaels worked his big Black dick into the depths of her butt hole. Mona Wales is a feisty dame and a natural dominant. Over the years, Mona Wales has fucked a lot of men up the ass with her strap-on dildos, and she also enjoys fucking women. Sean Michaels dick made Mona Wales feel totally dominated, just the way she likes it! Sean Michaels fucked Mona Wales ass until she tapped out. Slowly, Sean Michaels pulled his big dark dick out of Mona Wales butt hole, and then he admired his handiwork. Another asshole gaped. Outstanding work!

"Let's do this," Morgan Bailey said, and the tall and sexy blonde transgender diva stroked her big white cock. Sean Michaels nodded and began sucking on Morgan Bailey's big white cock. That's right, the macho Black male Porn star who has fucked thousands of cisgender women has discovered the taste of transgender women's cocks, and loves it. Mona Wales smiled at Sean Michaels as he deep-throated Morgan Bailey. Groaning in pleasure, Morgan Bailey fucked Sean Michaels mouth until she came, and then he drank her sexy seed...

"I got a request from both of you," Sean Michaels told Mona Wales and Morgan Bailey. Once the ladies heard what the brother wanted, they were all smiles. Sean Michaels put Morgan Bailey on all fours and lubricated her ass before sliding his dick into her butt hole. At the same time, Mona Wales got on all fours, and Morgan Bailey eased her thick cock inside her pussy. Just like that, the interracial trio continued with their fun. Morgan Bailey groaned in sheer pleasure as Sean Michaels big dark dick filled her butt hole while Mona Wales tight pussy gripped her cock. For the sexy bisexual transgender Porn star, it didn't get any hotter than that!

After some truly stupendous sex, Sean Michaels thanked Mona Wales and Morgan Bailey for a wonderful time, then hit the road. The heteroflexible Black Porn king was all smiles as he got in his Mercedes Benz and drove away. Everyone wants a taste of a tall, strong and masculine Black man, and Sean Michaels is one of the best. Plenty of adventures await the Black King of Porn as he explores his sexuality and pushes boundaries. Nothing wrong with that. There's absolutely nothing that Sean Michaels cannot do!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers