All Comments on 'Fell for It'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
IamboredtooIamboredtoo2 months ago

It's the signature twist again. Liked it very much.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer2 months ago

Another great story with another surprise ending, and as usual with your stories, loved it.

BidickulousBidickulous2 months ago

I was just getting annoyed that your skill at creating good characters and an interesting storyline had gotten me so sucked in that I was feeling sorry for Chaz getting, um, screwed by the guy he’d fallen for (and screwed!), and then the double twist ending. [Sigh] I should know better by now to ‘wait for it’, but I did enjoy the ride. Many thanks!

Calico75Calico752 months ago

Very nice. Good twist at the end. It is a little hard to believe anyone would hand over a million dollars without a lawyer looking over the paperwork or even having a notery present for signatures, but it is fiction, after all. Enjoyable read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...