Fem-Dom Saved Our Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kisses my breasts and nipples. We always attend to my pleasure first, usually in the form of cunnilingus or using one of our toys. He knows I need to be fully sated and exhausted before we can even start to 'make love'. It's hard to believe that my husband is approaching 60 and we've now been married for 33 years. He's in great shape for his age and is totally desperate for me. I absolutely love his firm abdomen and the hardness of his penis throbbing in my teasing fingers. I gently roll a condom over his erection. I don't like to sleep with any mess inside me overnight.

When I eventually give him the sign, he's allowed to mount and penetrate me. He does all the work, taking his weight on his elbows and looking deep into my eyes. All those tiresome hints he used to give me about my figure and pubic hair are forgiven and forgotten. Any insecurities I had about my well-padded tummy and bum are long gone. I gaze into his eyes and know that he's genuinely, undeniably ecstatic to be inside me. I love seeing that look.

However, I whisper to him to be quick. I'm already satisfied and ready to go to sleep. He tries to make it last poor dear. But I tell him he's still repaying me for all those years when our sex life was just an occasional perfunctory obligation for him, without any foreplay for me, or much enthusiasm from either of us.

So if he lasts longer than a couple of minutes, I sigh and make him pull out without having an orgasm. As a result, he makes sure it never takes him too long. My highlight is his loud groan of ecstasy, release and gratitude, as he fills the condom after a minute or two.

I lie there for just a few seconds and always have the same disembodied thought. I look down at us and think of our contemporaries, so many of whom are now separated, divorced, twice or thrice married, or just plain unhappy. But Michael and I are not just still together. We're making love, and making love with real emotion, real love, epitomised by my husband's ecstatic noises.

Yes, in a way they're moans of frustration that his happy ending hasn't lasted longer. And I know he's well aware that it will probably be at least two weeks before his next chance to 'impress' me. Nevertheless, not long afterwards, my dear husband is sleeping like a baby next to me, with a contented smile on his face.

You see this is exactly what he always wanted.

Epilogue: Happy Ending

Violet read the entire letter twice in silence without looking up. The first time she rushed through it. But the second time she studied each of its 4,000 words much more carefully.

Eventually, she looked across the room at Michael. Her husband. The man she'd been married to for 33 years. The man she loved. The man who'd written it.

"And you mean it? A life like this is exactly what you want?"

She heard the click his parched throat made as he gulped. He hadn't spoken a single word for over half an hour. He'd simply sat there in silence, watching her read his typed letter. He blushed.

"Not necessarily exactly." He managed to gasp. "The details are ... up to you, of course."

She smiled. Her mind was scrambled but she wanted to let him know she wasn't angry with him. Shocked, yes. Confused too. But angry, no. Female intuition had made her suspect something like this for quite some time. At least now it was all out in the open.

She could see the relief in his eyes when she smiled.

"Details ...?" She mused, more as a way of breaking the silence than asking a question.

There was so much to take in. Even after reading it twice, she couldn't remember more than the headlines. But the tags were enough. No more secrets. Just submission, dominance, chastity, denial, frustration, ecstasy, love, passion.

Fem-Dom saved our Marriage.

"Everything's up to me?" she asked, finally, with a touch of firmness creeping into her voice.

He nodded, meeting her gaze full on. "Everything."

She allowed her gentle smile to turn into a mischievous smirk and gestured at him with the letter.

"Well, in that case, yes, my darling. Let's have a serious go at making this work."

THE END

12