All Comments on 'Fem/Male: Societal Paradigm Change'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun idea, I like your stories that are a little outside the realm of possibility. Would love to explore this universe more

Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year ago

It is well thought out, the idea of mutating the human species with chemical foods.

cat833942cat833942over 1 year ago

Very well written, and an interesting approach to all of this. I have to say the polar research base, and what happened there, really made me smile in a sad way, since it reminds me of a news article I read a few days ago, talking about the massive amount of sexual abuse that tends to happen currently in polar research, just with the males as the aggressors. Given that sad and wrong news in mind, the report on the incident really did seem to sum up the whole situation, and how the change has effected the world rather well. Talk about putting the men into an uncomfortable place, but at the same time, it does teach some humility and consideration, at least for some...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The happy ending was a little sudden.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?