Fem-Tec Ch. 03

Story Info
Danny is shaved.
3.4k words
4.45
9k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabredog1
sabredog1
63 Followers

Thanks again to BPeed for the edit.

This is a Femdom story. If that's not your thing, don't read!

***

Vicky continued guiding me to the bathroom using her hand on my bare ass to ensure my co-operation. I entered the room and felt a sharp slap on my jiggling rump. I turned startled and looked at my wife as she gave me a sly wink and a smile.

"OK, now jump in the shower. I'll be back in a few minutes to shave you," she instructed me. Vicky turned and strolled out of the bathroom leaving the door open.

I turned the water on and adjusted the temperature before entering the now steaming shower. I let the water run over my still un-shaved naked body and looked down at my medium sized penis, still surrounded by a luxurious growth of dark brown hair. Was I really going to let her do this? I asked myself. Would I allow my wife to remove every single hair under my eyebrows until I resembled an 8 year old boy?

Shame washed over me as I recalled the humiliating positions she had posed me in. Would I really let myself perform for her again, only this time completely smooth? The thought of her sharing those pictures with her new boss filled me with utter contempt for myself. I started to silently sob again. What kind of man would do that? I asked myself again.

But deep down, I knew the answer to my own question. I was that kind of man, I would do it. How could I not? I thought. I couldn't back out now. As demeaning as it was, I would accept being shaved, posed and photographed. The alternative was unacceptable, especially for me. Vicky would leave me to go live with her sister, but I would be a homeless bum inside a month. This was the lesser of two evils, but not by much, I thought bitterly.

I turned and watched Vicky enter the bathroom. She was dressed in her white fluffy long robe. Her top was open just enough to expose her excellent breasts, barley covering her nipples. She wore a bright smile.

"Hi there handsome. Care for some company?" she asked.

"Sure, might as well get this over with," I grumbled in return.

"Oh, this may be more fun for you than you think," she said as she slipped her robe off her shoulders and stepped out of it. Her body was a vision. Long firm legs led to nicely flared hips, her smooth pink pussy lips glistening with moisture. Her large firm breasts stood out proudly. She was toned, but in a pleasing feminine way.

"Look how wet you've made me," she purred as she snaked her hand down her firm belly to her wet hole. She ran her fingers through her engorged slit soaking them with her moisture. She then raised her hand showing me her arousal.

I stared open mouthed at her wanton display, my cock growing to its full length quickly. My wife smiled back at me and reached into a drawer to fetch a new razor. She stepped into the shower, put the razor on a shelf and embraced me tightly, rubbing those firm tits across my flabby chest. She reached her left hand behind my neck and pulled me in for a long and passionate kiss. Finally she released me.

"Thank you! You're being wonderful about this and I'm going to show you just how much I appreciate you," she promised me. With that, she slowly dropped to her knees and looked up at me. She then opened her mouth and drew my cock in, swirling her tongue around the tip.

I leaned back in ecstasy and moaned out my pleasure. Vicky was good at giving head. Very good: she could keep me on the edge for as long as she wanted and finish me whenever she chose. Some women just have that gift. They love sucking cock and, luckily for me, my wife had that gift. When she sensed me getting close, she released me and looked up at me.

"Time to start shaving you. But where to start?" she pondered. "Well, I'm down here anyway, so let's do your legs first," she firmly said. With that, she positioned me so that I was out of the water stream and reached for the can of shaving cream. She proceeded to lather my right leg from ankle to groin.

"This shouldn't take too long," she stated as she started to slide the razor up and down my thigh. She had one hand working the razor while the other roamed over my ass or fondled my cock or balls. She made sure I was aroused as I submitted to this debasement. Before long the shaving cream was gone, as was my hair. She had me rinse off and turned me to finish the back of my leg. My cock remained hard as she completed her work, running her hands over my now smooth skin.

"Perfect!" she declared.

I looked down and observed the contrast between my legs. Although not a very hairy guy, the difference was obvious. One leg as smooth as a girl's and the other still temporarily masculine. Vicky smiled brightly as she continued on my left leg. She made sure to fondle me and kept me rock hard during the entire procedure. When both my legs were smooth and hairless she stood up.

"There we go," she said as she stood back to admire her handy work. "I can't believe how much better you look now!" she said excitedly. I, on the other hand was not nearly as pleased.

"I look ridiculous," I pouted.

"Not at all," Vicky said as she grasped and then pumped my raging erection. "Inspect!" she commanded. I complied and now assumed the position I had so recently been taught. I stood before her, my legs spread and her hand firmly wrapped around my erect member. With my arms raised and pulled back, my wife had easy access to the remaining hair on my chest and under my arms. She made short work of my pits and soon my chest was shaved clean as well. She grasped one of my hands at a time and ran her blade over my arms, removing any traces of the dark fur that had once adorned them.

"Turn!" she ordered. I obeyed and felt the razor denude any stray hairs on my back. She then knelt and carefully and closely examined my chubby bottom.

"I'm going to need you to bend over and spread your cheeks for me honey," she explained.

I was going to object, I was going to refuse her. How dare she treat me like this, I thought. But I didn't. I bent down and reached behind me, pulling my cheeks apart widely, exposing my puckered ass hole, just inches from her face. The tears came again as my humiliation overtook me. I shook silently while my wife traced her finger from the crack of my ass to the bottom of my sac, lingering on my exposed hole.

"There, there, you're almost done," she said soothingly, gently rubbing and squeezing my now hairless plump bottom. "Baby, please bend forward as far as you can. I need your bottom as open as much as possible. I have to get all the hair that's hiding down there. You need to be smooth everywhere," she explained.

I obeyed of course. I slid my hands down to below my knees, raising my bottom even higher and spreading my cheeks even further, as I offered up my ass to be shaved. I was mortified at my continuing degradation. I felt the razor do its work as Vicky concentrated on removing every offending hair. Finally, she seemed satisfied.

"Just a little more to do," she giggled.

I stood up and watched as she reached over and took a cordless shaver offer off the counter. She pressed a button and the device sprung to life buzzing happily. I watched as the small appliance made short work of my thick mat of curls. I looked down in shock as huge swaths of my hair were sheared to a stubble, the offending locks swirling around the drain. I was aghast as she opened a fresh razor. Again, she went to her knees as she applied more shaving cream to any remaining stubble.

Soon my cock and balls were as smooth as the rest of me. I watched as my wife nodded and smiled in silent satisfaction. I had been shaved, I thought.

I remained in the '"inspect'" position as my wife ran her hands over every square inch of my denuded body. Finally, she seemed satisfied with her work. I had remained hard during her inspection.

"Step out of the shower!" she ordered next.

I complied and was soon encompassed by a fluffy white towel as my wife dried me thoroughly, spending extra time on my newly smooth cock and balls. I remained silent while I watched Vicky toweled off her own fit body.

"Just one more step and we can move onto the 'after shots'," she said as she reached for a bottle of baby oil.

"Really, is this necessary?" I whined.

"I'm afraid it is, baby. My boss's instructions were very clear. In order for us to pass the interview, you must be oiled and smooth for your after shots"

"It's humiliating," I pouted.

"You don't have to look at it that way. We're being paid a lot of money to test and model a few products. Do you know how many couples would jump at this opportunity? I mean we're not the only couple to be in such a desperate situation. Do I need to remind you what will happen to us if we don't ace this interview?"

"No, no you don't." I said dejectedly. I was now resigned to the fact that these photos would be shared with our new boss. I could only imagine what she might think of me as she gazed at my pictures. My chubby, naked, oiled and smooth body posed in humiliating positions for her viewing pleasure. I shook in self-revulsion. "Go ahead," I instructed my wife.

Vicky moved behind me, the bottle of baby oil in hand. She began to apply it gently and tenderly to my body, planting tiny kisses on my back, arms and everywhere else the oil touched. The feeling was not unpleasant. She lovingly spread it over my round bottom, messaging it deep into my skin. She paid special attention to my crack, running her fingers up and down my crevice, slowing only to insert her finger partially in my puckered hole! She ensured that I was properly oiled. She then moved to my front, repeating the process until she reached my cock. My wife then dropped to her knees, taking me into her mouth once more. Her tongue did its magic and soon I was on the brink again. She released me with a smile and finished her task of oiling me.

She donned her robe. "Come with me," she growled huskily as she once again placed a hand on my well-oiled rump and guided me back into the living room. Her grip was firm.

Vicky guided me to the same spot I had been in for the "before'" pics. She slid into my favorite chair and made herself comfortable.

"Inspect!" she barked at me. I immediately assumed the position.

"Honey, this is our only shot at this job. We have to make a good first impression. Please try to put a little enthusiasm into your posing. Try smiling, look happy. Think about how much our lives will change tomorrow. You've already gone this far. Don't let this be for nothing. Let's nail this job!" she implored.

"OK," I replied sheepishly." I straightened my back, moved my elbows back as far as I could and spread my legs more widely. I allowed a smile to form on my face.

"Much better!" my wife declared. "Now thrust you hips forward a bit more, I want you to proudly display yourself for your new boss!"

I did it. I obeyed. I thrust my hips out even more. Well aware of the picture I presented. I was naked, freshly oiled and shaved. My cock stood at attention. I smiled. "Click, click," I heard. I was mortified.

"Turn to your left. Good, now show me your back," Vicky continued to command me as she took pictures of my performance.

"Squat!" she commanded.

I sunk down into the squat position. I made sure my legs were spread as wildly as possible. I looked up at Vicky. She licked her upper lip as she towered above me. The look on her face was one of pure lust as she appraised me in my exposed position.

"We need to hurry, I need your cock in me," she practically panted. My wife continued to circle me. She took more pictures of my shame.

"Greet!" she ordered. This was the position I dreaded the most. The most humiliating, the most degrading of all four of the positions. I went to all fours and lowered my nose to the carpet. I remembered to raise my padded bottom high and arched my back to prominently display my cleanly shaved balls. I knew my puckered hole was fully exposed. I spread my legs widely as I pulled my arms to my side, palms up. I knew the picture I presented.

"Oh my god, this is just perfect!" Vicky exclaimed as she knelt behind me. I heard the phone clicking away. She was clearly enjoying my humiliation as she stroked my now clean shaved balls and fondled my smooth ass. I remained painfully erect.

"So much better than with all that nasty hair. Our boss is going to be very impressed! Well done Danny, I'm so proud of you," she congratulated me. I said nothing as I felt her finger tickling my open ass hole. I was awash in shame.

"One more position and I going to fuck your ass off! I'm so horny, I'm dripping!" I was informed. I felt my wife reach between my legs and I felt her hand grip my smooth cock and balls. She pulled me back firmly forcing my package back between my legs.

"Humble!" she practically yelled, as she delivered a sharp smack to my right cheek. A tear dropped to the carpet as I complied. I closed my legs trapping my cock and balls between them. My ass remained high, my back was still arched and now my shaved cock and balls were nicely displayed between my hairless legs and smooth bottom. I felt my wife adjusting my balls, tugging and positioning them until she seemed satisfied. She then grasped my cock and pulled so that it lay pointing straight down, perfectly positioned along the seam of my closed legs. I presumed she was satisfied when I heard her phone clicking away.

I continued to hold my nose to the ground as I heard my wife padding her way to my chair. She plopped down and I heard her tapping away on her phone followed by a telltale whoosh, as the pics were sent.

I felt like crawling under a rock, my shame overwhelming me as I imagined my new boss scrolling through her phone, examining the recently sent pics capturing my shaven naked body as I posed for her pleasure. Carefully examining each and every one to access my suitability for my new position at Fem-tec. Despite my humiliation, I hoped she found me suitable. We needed this job.

"Stand up, Danny, it's time I take you to bed." my wife said lustfully. I stood as she embraced me again, holding me tight as she ground her taught belly against my stiff member. I had been photographed, fondled, sucked and stroked for over an hour. I was ready for bed.

She turned me around and once again I found her hand firmly placed on my smooth ass. Her middle finger roamed up and down my crack as it found its target and began to explore my hole. My wife had never played there before, I thought with some alarm. Vicky set off quickly, guiding me down the hall at a fast pace until we entered the bedroom.

Vicky guided to me our large king-sized bed. I felt her palms reach for my shoulders as she delivered a firm push, sending me sprawling. I turned so that I was now facing her as she climbed onto the bed. I was lying flat as she knelt up. She looked down at me, her eyes roaming over my oiled shaved body. Once again I saw her gaze change to a predatory leer.

She shuffled closer to me eyeing me as if I was a piece of meat to be enjoyed. I had never seen her act this aggressively towards me. It seemed the acts of shaving, oiling and posing me had greatly excited her. Her hands moved to grip me under my knees as she pulled me closer to her, raising and spreading my legs widely,

her eyes hungrily wandering from my exposed ass hole to my stiff cock.

I knew what she was doing. I had watched enough porn to know what would happen next. Vicky had arranged me in the "Amazon" position. I watched as she slowly lowered her sopping pussy onto my raging erection, her eyes rolled back in her head as she let out an feral moan.

"Hold your knees back and open for me!" she growled. My wife placed her hands on my plump belly as she started to ride me. She was not gentle as she rocked up and down my shaft, pausing every so often to grind her tight pussy against my cock. I heard her suck in her breath in a gulp and felt her body shuddering above me as she rode me to a giant orgasm, her pussy holding my cock in a vise-like grip. Judging by her reactions, I knew she rode me to at least two more orgasms. I didn't know how much longer I could hold back, but I kept my legs up and spread for her. She pounded me for all she was worth and despite myself, I started to enjoy it. She was using me like a sex toy and I liked it! What the fuck was happening to me? I wondered?

I was getting close to climax when Vicky eased her pussy off me. I groaned in frustration.

"Don't worry babe," this isn't over yet! she said as she turned her back to me. She positioned herself over my cock again, grabbing both my upraised ankles. She used my ankles for support as she rocked that fine ass of hers on my throbbing dick. Again she was not gentle. I cared little as she rode me until I could hold back no more. Vicky sensed my upcoming orgasm.

"Cum for me. Cum for me now!" she demanded. I exploded into my wife, giant spasms rocked my body as my ass lifted off the bed and I pumped load after load of cum into her sweet pussy. I don't know how long I lay there. I was totally spent. I just had the best orgasm of my life. I opened my eyes and tried to focus. Vicky was lying next to me, her head propped up by her hand, her elbow on the bed.

"Welcome back." she cooed, a satisfied smile spreading over her beautiful features.

"Was it good for you too?" she joked.

"What the fuck just happened? I managed to squeak out.

"I think we just had the best sex either of us have ever had before," she said as she lovingly passed her hand over my still heaving chest and belly.

"That's for sure," I agreed.

"Well you just lay there and look pretty. I'm going to check my phone." Vicky informed me. She slipped on her robe and silently padded out of our bedroom. I lay there, lost in conflicting thoughts. On the one hand, I just had the best sex of my life. On the other hand I had allowed my wife to shave, pose and photograph me. Even worse, she had sent my nude pics to my future boss for her approval. She then rode me to multiple orgasms while I lay obediently beneath her, a toy for her pleasure. There was a lot to think about I mused. I heard Vicky squeal excitedly as she ran into our bedroom.

"Look, look!" she said as she held her phone to my face. I saw there was a message from Fem-Tec. It read, "Congratulations to both you and Danny. The pictures were most satisfying. You are now free to deposit your check. Vicky, please be at my office by 9:00 tomorrow morning. Welcome to Fem-Tec."

End part 3.

sabredog1
sabredog1
63 Followers