Fem-Tec Ch. 04

Story Info
First day on the job.
3.6k words
4.53
9.6k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabredog1
sabredog1
63 Followers

I woke in a most pleasant manner. I kept my eyes closed as I enjoyed my wife's talented mouth performing her magic on my cock. As always, Vicky's exquisite tongue knew just what to do. In just minutes she had expertly brought me to the edge of bliss. I peeked my eyes open to see my wife looking up at me. A smile formed on her face as she looked into my eyes. I was close, she knew it. A few more flicks of her tongue were all that was needed. I exploded shooting my seed into her hungry mouth. She greedily sucked it all in, licking her lips as she swallowed.

"Good morning stud," she purred. "I should have shaved you years ago. I can't seem to keep my hands, or my mouth off you, she teased.

"I don't mind," You can wake me up like that anytime," I sighed.

"Gotta go babe, can't be late on my first day," she said as she rolled off the bed. "Sleep in as long as you like, you deserve it. I'll text you later," she said as she bent down to kiss me.

I drifted off to sleep as my wife left the room.

Vicky adjusted her smart jacket as she re-entered the bedroom. Danny was snoring softly. She gently lifted the blanket off her husband and admired his smooth bottom. He shifted slightly exposing his freshly groomed cock and balls displayed for her to enjoy. She gently lowered the blanket, her pussy tingling. "There will be plenty of time for that later." she thought.

The drive to the office flew by as she happily went over the events of yesterday. Sandra had been right. Everything she had told her had come to pass. She couldn't wait for her day to start!

Vicky parked and strode purposefully to the elevator where she entered her new code. Once again the door slid open immediately as she entered the car. In seconds the door slid open and she exited the elevator and entered the now familiar lobby.

Buffy stood to attention wearing the same objectifying uniform he wore yesterday. His pierced belly button still sporting that delightful little ring from which hung the golden chain and bell that suited him so perfectly.

"Welcome Ma'am, Ms Wilson will see you immediately." he said with a smile as he turned, leaving Vicky to admire his taught young bottom as he opened the door for her. Again, the boy knocked twice at Sandra's door.

"Enter!" she heard Sandra command. Buffy opened the door and stood at attention. "Buffy, you may go!" she ordered.

"Yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am." he responded. His tiny bell tinkling sweetly as he turned to obey.

Sandra rose from her seat and moved towards Vicky a broad smile on her face. "Congratulations, well done!" she said as she embraced Vicky.

"Thank you. Everything went exactly as you said it would," Vicky replied excitedly.

The women stepped back from their embrace as Sandra said "Please, have a seat."

"Thank you." Vicky replied. She could hardly wait to hear what Sandy had planned next for her and her recently much improved husband.

"I trust you had an entertaining evening? Sandra inquired.

"Quite! After I shaved and posed him, I took him to our bedroom and rode him like a pony!" Vicky said as both women burst out laughing. I fucked him hard in the "Amazon" position and he just lay there and took it. He actually passed out form his orgasm." Vicky laughed as she fondly recalled yesterdays events.

"He'll learn to take so much more than that," Sandra assured her. "But still, a very nice start. The pictures you sent me were more than adequate. "May I show you my favorite?" Sandra asked as she turned her monitor towards Vicky.

"Please do," Vicky replied as she turned to face the screen. She recognized the picture immediately. It was a selfie she had taken of her husband in the 'humble' position. She was wearing her white robe while crouched to the left of Danny. Her face bore an expression of animal lust as she looked up at her phone. In her left hand she held a pair of shiny pink smooth balls, pulling them back firmly. Danny's plump hairless bottom was raised to it's maximum elevation. His cock was positioned perfectly as it pointed straight down held in place by the boys equally smooth and oiled thighs. His right ass cheek bore a perfect impression of Vicky's right hand in bright pink.

"What a lovely picture. I'm very proud of you," said Sandra.

"Thank you so much, believe me, it was my pleasure," beamed Vicky as they both broke out in laughter again.

"Before we continue, would you like something to drink? Buffy will be happy to fetch you something. He makes a very fine coffee."

"A coffee would be nice," Vicky said.

Sandra tapped her phone and seconds later came the familiar tinkle of Buffy's bell as he entered the office to stand facing his boss. "Buffy, fetch us two coffee's, quickly now boy!" she ordered.

"Yes Ma'am, right away Ma'am." replied Buffy as he turned to perform his task.

"I've been meaning to ask you about something. It looks like you can summon Buffy on an app of some kind?" Vicky asked.

"Yes you're correct. It's an app that's available on our site. The new codes you'll receive today will allow you to access that app as well as many other helpful tools." Sandra opened a drawer and withdrew a small plastic like ring. It looked similar to the one Vicky had seen on Buffy yesterday. "Here, hold it your hand," offered Sandra as she passed the ring to Vicky. Sandra tapped on her phone again and ring vibrated twice on Vicky's open palm. It didn't hurt, but it definitely got her attention.

Vicky heard Buffy tinkling toward them. He bent low at the waist presenting his pretty bottom as he placed a coffee within each women's easy grasp.

"May I be of further service Ma'am?" the boy politely asked,

"Later boy, you may go, for now!" Sandra said as she gave Buffy's bottom a playful squeeze.

"Yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am." Buffered offered as he left the room as ordered.

"My God, he's so polite and obedient. How long did it take to train him?" Vicky asked.

"About as long as it will take you to train Danny. But now to the matters at hand," Sandra answered. "You've done well to this point, but there's much more work to be done."

Sandra started to explain her plan in detail to Vicky. The women chatted for over two hours with Vicky asking many questions. Finally Sandra asked "So your clear on how to proceed? Remember Danny's going to be very conflicted and it's up to you to provide him with assurances that he's doing the right thing for both of you. It must be his choice to submit to your guidance." she went on.

"I'm clear, I can't wait to get started!" Vicky exclaimed.

"Very good. I've taken the liberty of opening a bank account for you and depositing your funds directly so that they are available to you immediately. I know you have pressing needs. The branch is directly across the street for here. They are expecting you. The check I gave you was a prop for Danny. Spend some money on him. Take him out for his favorite food or order in if he wishes. Make sure your husband enjoys his weekend, but remember, you're the one in control." she said.

"I will" Vicky confidently responded.

"Very well, Buffy has assembled all the items we discussed and will carry them to your car for you. I'll see you Monday." she concluded as both women rose to shake hands. Vicky left Sandra's office and proceeded to Buffy's desk.

"I understand you have something for me Buffy," Vicky stated.

"Yes Ma'am, right here," Buffy pointed to two pink medium sized department store bags sporting the Fem-Tec logo.

"You may carry them to my car." Vicky ordered as she strode towards the elevator. The evidence of Buffy's obedience was the sound of bare feet slapping against the polished floor and the gentle sound of his bell's cheerful tune. When they reached the garage, Vicky had Buffy load her bags and dismissed him with a commanding smack to his almost bare rump. Buffy of course, thanked her politely.

Vicky sighed in satisfaction as she started the van. She reached for her phone and sent her husband a text. She had a few chores to complete before the weekend commenced.

Danny slowly stirred to life. He looked to the nightstand to check the clock and was surprised to see that it read 10:40. Later than he expected. He fondly thought back to this mornings blowjob as a smile took to his face.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad he thought. But then her remembered his humiliation as he was posed and photographed. The sound of Vicky's phone capturing his shame still echoed in his ears. Then he remembered his earth shattering orgasm as his wife rode him to a level he'd never been before. My god, he thought. I passed out.

Danny shook those thoughts away and rose to dress. He was starving! He padded to the dresser and opened a door, taking out what used to be his loosest shorts. He saw his reflection in the dresser's mirror and stopped dead in his tracks.

This was the first chance he had to examine himself fully since he'd been shaved. He was completely bare up front. Not a hair anywhere to be found on his chest or groin. He looked down dismayed to see his cock and balls so denuded. He ran his hands up an down his body and felt for any stray hairs. He found none. Danny turned his back to the mirror to examine himself further. Sure enough, he was not surprised to see that he was now completely bare. He bent low at the waist and spread his cheeks wide. With his head placed between his legs he looked to see his puckered hole and crack were equally smooth. His wife had done a thorough job he mused.

His stomach growled and he started to dress. Damn he thought, these shorts must have shrunk. He pulled on a T-shirt and walked towards the kitchen. He prepared himself a salami sandwich and pulled a coke from the fridge. I should really lose some weight he thought to himself as he woofed down his meal.

Danny was confused. He wasn't sure if he should be looking forward to his wife's return or dreading it. He got up from the table and walked to his computer to start his regular routine. He was deep in thought when he heard his phone beep. It was a text from Vicky. It read, "home soon, off early, love you." Danny's stomach lurched. He had no idea how the rest of this day would go he though to himself as he awaited his wife's return.

Vicky's day couldn't have gone better she thought. First the meeting with Sandra and then a quick trip to the bank where she was treated like royalty. No lines or waiting for her. Fem-Tec employees were treated like gold she was informed. It turns out the bank had already spoken to her landlord and assured him the money would be wired to him today. They had also made arrangement to pay all her utilities. Fem-Tec had provided all the details the bank required. A new credit card with a five thousand dollar limit was handed to her. All that was needed were a few signatures and she was on her way in less that 10 minutes. She felt like a Queen.

A smile formed on her face as she pulled into her driveway. This was going to be fun she thought. She left the bags in the van, she would send Danny for them later. She entered her home with a bounce to her step. She found her husband where he usually was, sitting in front of his computer wasting his time. That would change soon she thought. She had better things planed to occupy his time. She bent and planted a kiss on his cheek rubbing his back gently.

"How was your day?" Danny asked.

"It was amazing, come with me, I can't wait to tell you all about it," Vicky gushed as she reached down to hold my hand.

"Could you pour me a glass of wine on the way?" she asked as her hand moved down to caress my ass.

"Of course." I replied as my dick began to stir. I popped open the bottle she had bought yesterday and poured a glass. I remembered to grab a beer for myself and turned to enter the living room. Again I was struct by the contrast between us. She had a different, but equally classic business suit on, and I wore a shabby pair of cheap tight shorts and ratty top. I put our drinks down and turned to sit.

"Honey there's a couple of bags in the Van, would you mind getting them for me?" Vicky asked sweetly.

"Uh, I guess so," I answered as I wondered why she hadn't brought them in herself. But it was her first day on the job and I wanted to be supportive so I trotted out to the Van and found the two bags. When I returned Vicky directed me to put them down beside her. I obliged and settled in next to her.

"Today was like magic. The meeting with Sandra, our new boss went better than I could ever have hoped," she beamed. I felt her hand lightly on my thigh as she began to move it up and down, caressing me as she continued.

"We're going to love working for Fem-Tec. The perks are unbelievable. I was treated like a queen at their Bank. They had a account ready for me, transferred money to the landlord and even paid the utilities we were behind on. To top it off, they gave me a new credit card with a nice limit." she said as her hand moved to my stiffening dick.

"That's amazing, it's the best thing that's happen to us in ages. What a relief," i went on. Visions of a new car playing in my mind as my wife continued to stroke my dick. Could this day get any better? I sighed as I remembered how the day started.

"Yes, and Sandra wanted me to tell you that she loved your pictures and was sure you'd be a real asset for the company." my wife assured me. "

"I won't disappoint her, Sandra has changed our lives!" I stated.

"She certainly has" Vicky said with a wry smile. "Now why don't you strip. Those ridiculous shorts won't let me play with my my favorite toy. Besides I brought you some much nicer clothes," she ordered playfully.

With my cock directing my brain, I stood and hooked my thumbs in my waistband. I pulled off my shirt and shimmied out of my tight shorts, much to my wife's amusement.

Vicky reached for my bottom and pulled me towards her. I straddled her as she pulled me in for a long passionate kiss. I responded by wrapping my arms around her neck, returning her passion. My wife then slowly moved her hands down my body until she reached my hips. She moved me side to side and then back and forth as she ground my naked bottom onto her fully clothed lap as we continued our extended kiss. She reached for my engorged cock and began to stroke me.

A sudden flash of clarity briefly broke through my lust and I realized the position I was in. "What the fuck was I doing? " I asked myself. I was giving my wife a lap dance I answered much to my horror. Vicky smiled at me as she enjoyed the show I was putting on.

"Enough for now," My wife said as she released my cock. I sat back naked in her lap facing her, my hands were on her shoulders and my legs were spread widely. My cock and balls displayed lewdly for her pleasure. She moved her hands to my plump cheeks patting and squeezing them.

"This has been difficult for you, but you manned up. You did what you had to do to save us. I'm very proud of you. Let's have some fun this weekend, lets spend some money for a change. How about a nice dinner out, or we can order in if you'd like. Your choice!" she said happily.

"lets order in, I can't remember the last time we had a pizza from Gino's. Besides, I have plans for you later," I informed her.

"I was hoping you'd say that. Now lets get you ringed!" she said excitedly.

"Ringed?" I asked.

"Yes of course, all the husbands are ringed. It's a Fem-Tec patented product. It's how our customers know they're buying genuine Fem-Tec gear. No other company can use them. Once you're ringed, they'll be no doubt who you work for." my wife explained as she reached into her purse and pulled out her phone and a small pink box with the Fem-Tec logo. "I hope you understand how much of an honour this is for you. Most husbands take weeks to earn theirs, but after seeing your pics Sandra insisted you be ringed immediately."

Pride surged through me. Sandra had found me suitable! I had earned my ring. Vicky smiled as she passed the box to me to open. I took off the lid and eyed the device. It looked like a ordinary plastic or rubber clear ring. I was pretty sure I knew what it was. I had worn cock rings before and the memories were not unpleasant. Certainly, they had helped me maintain a strong erection for longer periods of time. I could see how this might be useful in my posing. It was slightly smaller that a soda can in diameter. I looked at Vicky puzzled. A few taps on her phone and the ring began to change colors, it also increased then decreased in size. "That's cool," I said.

"Very, it also has other features than can be added later," she went on to explain.

"What kind of features?" I asked innocently.

"Fem-Tec is working on a variety of new apps. Now why don't we try it on you? she asked.

I sat naked on my wife's lap, my legs were spread to saddle her and my shaved bare bottom rested on her knees. My erection stood at attention and my smooth balls lay on her skirt.

I was trapped and I knew it. Vicky had not forced me to do this I remembered. I had agreed to be shaved and oiled. I had agreed to pose naked while been photographed. I had agreed to model intimate clothes and test products to enhance and enrich women's lives. I had not walked blindly into this. I was an active participant in my own debasement. I couldn't back out now.

On the other hand, I couldn't deny that I had the best orgasm of my life yesterday. I had enjoyed a wonderful blowjob this morning. Our bills had been paid and our lives were back on tract. So what if i had to act a little submissive from time to time? Vicky and I knew the real truth.

"Go ahead, put it on," I sighed.

Vicky tapped her phone a few times and looked down as the device split cleanly into two equal parts. She watched Danny's eyes open in amazement as he witnessed the incredible little device perform it's magic.

"Danny, lean back and place your hands on the edge of the sofa," I was instructed. As I followed Vicky's orders, my hips began to rise and my balls moved off her skirt. As I lay further back I realized that I now was thrusting my cock up and towards my wife's lustful gaze. "Stay right there! She ordered as she reached towards my obscenely displayed package. I looked down to see my wife carefully place the two pieces. One half surrounded my smooth balls and the other encircled my erection. Vicky carefully joined both pieces together.

I felt the device warm slightly as it joined itself together forming a perfect seamless ring around my cock and balls. It shrank slightly until it rested securely, neither too tight or too lose. I watched Vicky clap her hands together in delight. Obviously well pleased by her efforts.

"How does it feel baby?" she asked as she reached over and fondled me.

"Actually, I barely know it there," I replied honestly. Vicky continued to pull and prod my now encircled package. I held still in my position, thrusting my cock and balls forward for her inspection. I wondered if Sandra would be pleased to know that I had been ringed on her orders. For some strange reason the thought made my cock twitch a little.

Vicky grabbed her phone in one hand and my balls in the other. She pulled, lifted and positioned them, taking many pictures as she handled me easily. I heard the telltale whoosh as the pictures were sent to my new boss. My wife continued to play with me as I maintained my position. The attention I was receiving ensured my cock remained hard. A moment later Vicky's phone dinged. My life laughed as she read Sandra's reply. She held the phone so that I see the message.

"Perfect!" Sandra replied,

end part 4

sabredog1
sabredog1
63 Followers