All Comments on 'Fem-Tec Ch. 06'

by sabredog1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sadly like most fdom

stories, you don't know when to stop. Was quite a nice idea to begin with, but the wife no longer shows any love for her husband. So now he gets a new name, I suppose full feminisation is about to happen, then he'll become a cock sucking sissy. Sad

mioelcidmioelcidover 3 years ago
Excellent

I'd like more action but still 5 stars

amyshouseboyamyshouseboyover 3 years ago
Keep going

After reading this episode I can't stop wondering about the personal life of the boss. A slut husband, boy toys or even a harem - what could be the situation at her home. Could you plz take us to her house for one episode?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going

This is great! I can’t wait to read your next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Follow directions?

Didn’t her boss instruct her to make sure he had an awesome enjoyable weekend? So far it has been all about her - except for the wake up blow job.

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago
Going downhill rapidly

The story that is. I liked the first few chapters, but ffs here we go. He's now basically a slave, given a dogs name. His wife seems to have changed into a n unloving selfish monster and despite him never being submissive before, he's just going along with the extreme treatment he's already receiving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more chapters pls

write again, tnx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Every sub males dream

Fantastic tale o

CosmiccowboyqCosmiccowboyqabout 3 years ago

A great story. Needs better editing, but the story line is great. Lots of possibilities for "Pebbles". Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel very sad for the self loathing men who are into this. Some fetishes arent healthy, especially when they impare your ability to interact in society in a productive and happy way. Try this, no femdom for six months. Then do some cardio, push ups, weight training etc. Eat healthy, get a lot of sleep. As you gain muscle and lose weight, and stop masturbating all the time, you testosterone levels will increase, as will your confidence and self esteem. Then you will not crave this level of harmful femdom. You may even have a shot at an actual relationship with a woman, or a man. Either way healthier happier. If you are stuck in a dead marriage, porn and erotic fiction (largely the same thing, I've come to believe) will not save you. They will only make you sadder. Trust me I know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous