Fem-Tec Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They look like a couple of small stones." My wife observed as she moved her hand to grasp my displayed balls.

"Exactly. Perhaps a couple of pebbles?" Sandra commented.

"Oh my god!" gasped my wife. "Pebbles. It's perfect for him!" She said as she joined Sandra in laughter.

I had not been asked my opinion. It obviously wasn't required I though as my wife rolled my balls in her hand. Waves of humiliation rolled through me as I realized my new position. I was now to be addressed as Pebbles. The name apparently suited me my wife and boss has decided.

"Kneel Pebbles!" My boss ordered.

I lifted my nose from the carpet and straightened my back. I reached my hands behind my back and grasped my elbows. I spread my legs widely. I settled between my wife's legs. I wished to impress my new boss. I kept my eyes down.

"What do you think of your new name Pebbles?" My boss asked.

I forced a smile to my face as I looked up at her. She looked regal to me. Smartly dressed, not a hair out of place. She oozed confidence and power as she stared down at me. A smug smile adorned her face. I was naked and on my knees before her. She had named me. I was in my proper place. She had made this clear to me.

"It suits me Ma'am." I whispered. Much to the amusement of both women as they broke into laughter.

"It does indeed Pebbles. I see your wife's glass is empty. Fetch her another boy!" My boss ordered.

"Yes Ma'am." I replied as I rose to obey. Vicky smiled as I quickly took the empty glass from the table and made my way to the kitchen. Confusion clouded my thoughts. I was humiliated beyond belief, but more sexually excited than I'd ever been before. It was like I didn't have any choice around my boss. She commanded and I obeyed. It was that simple. Refusing her was not an option. I knew I had much to ponder as I reentered the back room.

The screens now displayed me walking into the room. The link to my boss was now over I realized with a mixture of relief and loss. I set the glass beside my wife and settled into my familiar "kneel" position. Vicky looked down at me with raw sexual hunger in her eyes.

"You did well Pebbles. Sandra was satisfied with your performance." My wife growled at me. I beamed with pride. I had been found satisfactory. My boss was pleased with my performance I now knew. "She said you would be a fine asset for Fem-Tec." I was told. My heart swelled with pride. I was to be a fine asset I thought. I would not disappoint her I resolved. I watched as my wife lite a cigarette and took a deep draw. She took a sip of wine as she settled low in the chair. "Undo my robe boy, use your teeth." She ordered.

"Yes Ma'am." I replied as I leaned forward. I kept my hands behind my back and gently used my teeth to undo her belt. I then pulled the robe apart revealing my wife's sopping pussy.

"Lick me Pebbles" she ordered.

"Yes Ma'am" I replied.

End Chapter 6

12