All Comments on 'Female Athlete Addicted To Sex'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago

Good for you yes thats what its like to be a teenage guy, but most don't have the staying power or expertise to play a woman's body properly. If you like it do it try a little lite exhibitionism you will probably get huge thrills and build desire like crazy. My ex loved all sex 2 but so do I

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
CRAP

if this story is true, why is it always the big, tall black chicks who need tons of sex? why can't it be a hot little white chick.

if it isn't true, what sick freak came up with this garbage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm

When you write story after story after story, and none of them ever get rated as Hot, you might want to think about not writing erotica, dude. I've been reading a bunch of your stories and they aren't stories. You do the same thing every time: you describe a character that you personally would like to fuck, and you talk in the vaguest terms about how that character has had loads of really hot sex, but I wonder if you've ever actually had sex, because you write like you haven't. Just saying. Good luck out there, but seriously, you need to rethink the writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS