All Comments on 'Female Bully Ch. 02'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why is Simon too good for Tiffany? Seems to me like Tiffany is making up excuses to avoid having to face him again.

If she really loves him, she would try her best to be as good as him, and so both of them would be good for each other, nobody would be better than anybody else.

Please give us a happily ever after this time, I want fate to bring them together, without the sister blackmail story that gives the protagonist her power over him, her power should stem from her honesty and vulnerability with him, especially since shes a tough cookie, he could be the milk that makes her softer, that would bring the story to an emotional climax and resolves all story lines in a neat way, Love is all you need.

Dillon2001Dillon2001about 2 years ago
Eh.

I know fiction is fiction, and most T.V. shows are fiction, but why is Simon deserve something better then Tiff? I feel like it’s the rehash plots in your story, I don’t know if it’s easier for you to write since English is your second language, but please try to give your characters more realistic feelings and interactions. Does Tiff care about her popularity that much to ditch the guy she loves? I’m pretty sure most people, real and fictional wouldn’t care because they’re just people who only care about their status. If I was Tiff, I wouldn’t care so much.

-Dillon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hmm. Interesting that you‘ve made all the women in this story, including Simon’s sister morally reprehensible. Quite the social experiment you‘ve got here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous