Female Bully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The African American girl leans in close and kisses him on his earlobe, biting gently and making him squeal. "Do you like this, baby?" she asks him, stroking his cock faster, fondling his full balls. He nods with tears of pleasure forming in his eyes. Her hand feels so wonderful on his dick as she delivers the handjob, making him moan her name. "You like how I jerk you off, don't you? You little white slut. Tell me. Tell me you are my slut and you enjoy me jerking you off like this." Her right hand continues caressing the swollen tool, her thumb drawing circles around the underside of his purple cockhead, targeting Simon's frenulum with a devastating effectiveness.

"Yes! I love it so much!" he cries out as she continues giving him the handjob. She smirks at him in a way that makes him feel suspicious, before surprising him by shuffling down his body and kissing the tip of his cock, then taking it entirely inside her mouth. "No!" Simon cries out. "Tiffany, please stop now. Don't do this! I'll, uh, I'll clean it up for you in the shower first!" He couldn't believe she would just do this so nonchalantly, despite him telling her earlier that he isn't comfortable with it. "Please stop."

Tiffany momentarily pauses, withdrawing her mouth. "Like I said before, I'm always going to do whatever I want with you. Your consent isn't part of the equation," she says to the shocked teen before resuming. Her head bobs up and down on his lap as she blows him, swirling her tongue around the pole. She holds the shaft in her mouth and takes it in and out repeatedly. Tiffany's oral orifice has never been entered, like all the other holes in her body, but Dina has told her what to do and she's following her instructions.

Simon is worried that he might offend her with the repugnant taste of his cum but she is sucking his dick really hard and he can't do anything about that. His wrists are cuffed to the posts and he can't get free. It only takes three minutes before he starts cumming. His cock begins to unload several batches, jizzing in her mouth. Simon keeps on cumming inside Tiffany's mouth for the next ten seconds before stopping. "Why did you do that?" Simon asks her. "I did ask you to stop. Several times, as a matter of fact."

She just shrugs before uncuffing him unceremoniously. "Because I always know what is best for you, even when you don't know it yourself," she says to Simon, getting on all four and thrusting her muscular derrière out. "Now use my saliva as lubricant and fuck my ass. I've always wanted to know what anal is like." When he hesitates, Tiffany says "Don't even think about what you want. You lost that right when you made me want you. Only what I want matters."

With shaking hands, he grabs her thick asscheeks, pulling them apart. Simon stares at her wrinkly brown hole and it seems to be winking at him. He bends down to lick her anus a few times to add some extra saliva, before lining up. Entering her tentatively, he very nearly screams from shock at how incredibly tight her ass is. Once he is fully buried inside her, she says "Start fucking my ass now or I'll break your sister's nose." Simon immediately begins thrusting in her asshole, withdrawing his cock and then slamming it all the way back inside her ass.

It is so tight and she is clenching her asshole around him, squeezing his cock, milking Simon for his seed. The friction feels so exquisite. Simon loves how perfect her bowels feel as he drives his cock into her. Her muscular ass is twerking around his pole as he shafts her backdoor. She is clenching her hole very tightly around him as he keeps on sliding his cock in and out of her butt. He now palms her thick buttocks as he bangs her booty. Her pussy was tight but her ass is even tighter than it.

The molten insides of her bowels wrap around him. Her flesh is searing his penis. Tiffany glances back at him over her shoulder with a victorious smirk on her face. Tiffany knows that she now has her Simon completely pussy-whipped, or rather, ass-whipped. "Tell me you love ducking my black ass," she orders him. "Say that you want to pump your cum inside my black ass. Say it, you whore." She suddenly begins ramming her round ass back at him, squeezing her ass around his dick repeatedly. His reaction is everything she ever wanted.

Simon is in heaven with how good it feels. He fucks Tiffany's ass really hard and holding onto her asscheeks with his hands. "Yes, I really love fucking your black ass, Tiffany!" he cries out as her ass pumps him, squeezing Simon's prick with every stroke. "Your ass is so fucking tight!" He stuffs Tiffany's ass with his cock as he carries on fucking her. It is unbelievably hot around his penis as he fucks the large, round ass, seesawing in and out of it repeatedly.

Soon he has his second orgasm of the session. He screams loudly as his erect cock violently throbs inside her ass, unleashing torrents of semen into her bowels. Simon quickly fills up her ass with his cum. He keeps on spewing more and more of his cum inside of Tiffany's bowels as she milks him with her ass, drawing gallons of cum out of his balls and into her waiting bowels. Eventually he stops spewing inside Tiffany's ass and collapses out of sheer exhaustion, fainting.

...........

Tiffany finds the next week quite tiring. She struggles to cope with all the new feelings blooming inside her heart. The girl has never, ever had to deal with the concept of love before. She knows that that is exactly what she is experiencing with Simon. But she has spent her life trying to appear strong and avoid these sorts of things. Being with a dork like him could seriously damage her perfect reputation at school. She doesn't want people to know that she is madly in love with a geek. No, it would be totally disastrous and lose her all her friends if they ever found out who she is carrying a torch for.

Right now she is with him in her room after they just finished watching a film together. He is heading to the kitchen to make some dinner for them as she thinks about what to do. Tiffany knows that staying like this couldn't do either of them any good. Their relationship, if it could even be called that, is based on her threatening him into fucking her and then making more threats so that he would also agree to go on dates. Her father was right. She is a rapist, pure and simple. If the coerced consent was not enough, then refusing to let him pull out certainly is.

Suddenly, he sits down next to her and gingerly kisses the ebony athlete on her cheek, surprising her. It seems that he is really getting into his role, lately. She allows herself to feel a bit hopeful for a moment before recalling her earlier thoughts about how she doesn't really deserve him. "Can I ask you something Tiffany?" he inquires. The way that he is looking at her makes her feel very different from what other boys' gazes does. It makes her heart beat wildly in her chest as he just sits and looks at her with affection in his doe-like eyes.

Tiffany looks over at his cute baby face, finding it hard to resist pinching those super adorable cheeks. She stares into his eyes until he coughs, bringing her back to earth. The black girl tries to hide how distracted she was behind her rakish grin. "Why, I thought you're more intelligent than that," she teases. As he frowns, Tiffany continues "You were already asking me a question when you said that, so why would you bother asking if you could ask me? Do you get what I'm saying to you, or did drinking your semen make me super smart now?"

Her last sentence makes him blush and chuckle at the same time in a way that makes Tiffany's heart flutter. But then Simon asks the tall ebony something that gives her pause. "What are we?" he asks her. She blankly stares at him and watches him try to gather his courage. "We have sex with each other. I know I started to feel something for you. You make me feel, like I already mentioned, the butterflies. Now I really want to know if you feel the same way about me as I feel about you."

Tiffany feels overjoyed to hear him say that he has feelings for her again, now very sure that he means it. Before that she was uncertain but not anymore. But still, it bothers her to think of all the teasing and flak she would get from the other girls if she starts dating a nerd like Simon. So she says to him "You are nothing more than a toy to me and nothing will ever change that." It hurts her to seek him look so broken as the result of her words and she wants to take them back but steels her heart, knowing that she can't.

Simon watches her as he feels his heart slowly crumble. He just can't fathom why her rejection of him hurts so bad even though Tiffany was once so cruel to someone that he cares deeply about. "So it was all a game to you? When you took me on a date like we were a real couple you were only manipulating me and playing with my emotions for fun? It was just sport for you, wasn't it?" By the time he finishes his eyes are already full of salty tears, falling all over his cheeks.

Tiffany doesn't want to see him in pain because of her but she has no other choice. This is what she must do. She has to do it, not only for herself but for him too, since he deserves much better than someone like her. "Yes, it was all nothing but a game to me. I've got no feelings for you. You were just a toy for me and I was planning to throw you away when I'm done, which I am now." She then walks out of the bedroom and leaves his house, all without saying anything else.

Simon sits on his bed numbly before he gets up, walking over to close the door, locking it. Then he gets back to where he was just sitting earlier. It pains him to no end to admit it to himself that she actually managed to break his heart. Why did he have to fall for someone so cruel? Couldn't he have fallen for a nice and genuine person instead? Stupid affairs of the heart! Urgh. This is really not what he needs right now. Far from it, in fact. He should be focusing on school instead of getting laid by a girl who used to bully people.

He foolishly though his influence made her a better person as she stopped her terrorizing of other students after they began going out, or whatever the hell it was that they shared. That might be the one good thing he can relish about the brief time the two of them got to spend together. How he maybe made her a better person, but still not by much, as she considers him to be no different than a piece of Kleenex, to be thrown away once she is done with it.

...........

That night, Tiffany has Dina and Jess over at her place. The three girls are seated in a circle on the Persian rug as she prepares to talk to them about what happened today. "I told Simone that it was all just a game to me," she says to the other two, making them gasp. They know that she has feelings for him and are thus shocked to hear this. "I had to do it. It was necessary. There really was no other way." She lights up a cigarette and puffs, offering the gold lighter to her friends, who are both still watching her inscrutable face, as her stony facade slowly cracks.

Dina stares at her friend. She used to look down on Simon. But that is not the case anymore. She can see how the boy makes her best friend happy, and that is all that matters to her. Everything else can take the backseat. "Why would you do that, though?" she asks Tiffany. "It's obvious to us how much you like that guy. You are only hurting yourself by trying to push him away." She can't help but feel upset seeing her dearest friend sabotaging her own happiness.

Jess nods in agreement to this, having attentively listened. It truly makes her want to clobber Tiffany around the head as a way of punishing her for her sheer stupidity, but she realizes that it wouldn't do much help right now. They need to be efficient, and that means thinking clearly and coming up with a rational solution, instead of a violent answer. "She is completely right, Tiff," Jess says, looking at the black teen with determination. "You are going to get on the damn phone and call him, and you are going to tell him how sorry you are. Beg him to give you another chance if you have to, because he is the only guy who has ever made you glow up."

Tiffany sighs as she looks at them with a solemn expression on her face. She knows they are saying this because they care about her a lot and want her to be happy, but they don't understand the problem she is dealing with right now. "I have to let him go because I love him but he deserves someone better than me," Tiffany mutters, sounding way more fragile than he has ever been in his entire life. "Simon should be with someone whole who has never done any of the awful stuff that I am guilty of."

Her two closest friends sigh. The two of them should have realized that his would end up being the problem. They look at each other at Jess gestures for Dina to go first. Dina looks exasperated but says "That's bullshit, Tiffany. It's his fault for attracting you. You should have what you want. And you're not that bad. You stopped bullying once you started dating him. The only really bad thing you did was rape him, and he kind of deserves it for being so cute and enticing you with how adorable he is."

Jess nods. She agrees with what Dina is saying and hopes that Tiffany will see sense. Nothing hurts her more than seeing her friend miserable. If Tiffany has to rape Simon to be happy, then she encourages it. "Dina is right about this, Tiff. You've changed for the better because of Simon. It's clear how much you love him. Tell him you made a big mistake and ask for a second chance." But then Tiffany shakes her head and leaves the room to go take a walk around the house by herself, leaving the two of them in the room.

Dina and Jess look at each other with hopelessness in their pretty eyes. Dina moans in frustration, thinking about how Tiffany is just stubbornly denying herself the happiness that she deserves. "What are we going to do about this? If we let her let him go, she is going to be so miserable for the rest of her life, and you know I'm right. Mr Smarty Pants is the only boy who has ever made her show emotions like that before. He is the one for her." She can't believe how dumb her usually clever friend is now being about her love.

Jess nods, deep in though. After a few seconds has passed, she sits straight up with a grin on her face. "Yes!" she cries out, startling Dina. "You are absolutely right! He is the one for her and Tiffany knows that. But she won't accept it by herself, which is why we have to force her to." Dina looks at her curiously as Jess continues with her brilliant plan. "I'm going to go hang out with Simon and spend a lot of time with him. That will make Tiff jealous and she will realize that she wants to be with him much more than she thought possible."

Dina is now beaming proudly after she recovered from surprise at her friend's clever idea. "Awesome!" she says and the two high five. "Yes, that would really make Tiff rethink her decision and get her to tell him to take her back. Oh, you really are the best!" The two of them quickly pretend like nothing is going on between them when Tiffany returns from her stroll and they all put away their snacks and take turns going to wash their teeth in the bathroom.

That night they sleep together on her bed. Tiffany gazes at her ceiling and thinks about what she did today. She is already beginning to question her own actions. It makes her regret telling the boy that he doesn't mean anything to her but she isn't sure yet if she should go back to him. No you can't, a voice in her head tells her. He is too good for you. You don't deserve him. She buries her face in her pillows with some tears streaming out, knowing that the voice is right.

Author's Note : Hey, how did you guys find this chapter? I'll try to update soon!

12