Female Enjoys Role-play with Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Master did this Mistress secured my ankles under the bench before moving to my hands and doing the same. I don't know how but when she pulled all four padded cuffs were moved so that my movement had been completely restricted. It did not frighten me but it did make me feel helpless and vulnerable. As if reading my mind Mistress said.

"There is nothing like feeling completely helpless to increase the awareness of every physical sensation. You have another seven or eight minutes before you can release. How does it feel Anna? If you want to earn yourself an orgasm you can if you would like to."

"Oh yes please what do I have to do?"

"You have to take another half pint of solution and hold it all for an extra five minutes."

My brain was so addled I struggled to make a decision. The fullness was now causing me distress, the lack of orgasm was causing me distress and the sexual stimulations were lovely but confusing. I was desperate to say yes but knew the pain would be unbearable and the extra time excruciating. In my confusion I did not answer.

"As you have not answered our generous offer is withdrawn. You will not be given permission to orgasm while you have this enema inside you. Let's see how you feel when the vibrator is applied to the nozzle."

She applied the vibrator to the nozzle where it was stretching my bottom. The whole of my insides up to my ribcage vibrated. Water moved inside me and the pressure was eased slightly. When she turned it to pulse and increased the power it felt as if my whole insides were being fucked by something enormous.

It was as I tried to adjust to this new stimulation that Master draped the flogger down across my pussy. The lightest of touches on my clit was beautiful. He lifted it and did nothing much more than drop it onto the full length of my pussy. Each time he did this he just increased the contact a little until he was gently whipping me.

The whole scene overwhelmed me. I was unable to move, stuffed full of water, completely dominated and on irresistible path to a violent orgasm. There was no rational thought in my words.

"No, no stop I can't, I can't, it's much to much. Oh fuck that is so fucking good. Hit me, hit me harder, whip me, whip my clit. I'm going to explode I can't hold it back. Please give me permission to cum, please."

Everything stopped at the same time. The vibrator was removed and the whip was left draped over my wet swollen pussy. I knew nothing would prevent me cumming but I also knew it was going to take seconds before it actually exploded. Mistress whispered in my ear that I did not have permission to cum and that I would be punished if I did. I was clear what I said next.

"I will try my hardest but it just won't stop. Please whip me it is so arousing and sexy."

The vibrator was reapplied and the flogging started again except much harder. I usually have less than five seconds from when I know I am going to cum come what may. This time it felt like my whole body was preparing me for something special. I knew it would come but I wasn't sure when. My clit stung as it was repeatedly struck. I tensed in time to the flogging and in time to the vibrators pulses. While craving the orgasm I obeyed the Mistress and fought to prevent it.

The final build up was somewhere deep in my bowels. Something made contact with one of my nipples; I think it was Mistress's mouth but I was far too far-gone to care. My hips started to rhythmically push up towards the flogger as the violent waves of orgasm hit me. I moaned, yelled and screamed. I had never had an orgasm where every spasm was painful as well as exciting.

The pressure was intense but the pain reduced as wave after wave passed all the way through my body. The pleasure dwarfed the pain. It went on and on with my body shaking and fucking the air as much as my bondage allowed. As they got less intense I realized that I was still being very vocal and loud. I was embarrassed at my reaction and how it would be viewed by my fully dressed tormentors.

I can't believe it but when my body eventually calmed I found myself apologizing for my orgasm and pleading for no punishment. I told them I had tried my hardest to prevent myself from cumming.

"Oh you had no chance my dear. You did so well to last as long as you did. The struggle to delay it looked like it had the desired effect of making it very violent. Now let's get that water out before we rinse you out."

They gave me another enema even bigger than the first. For the first time in my life I had a second orgasm. This was also beautiful being triggered by the most lovely playing with my very receptive clit. I have never felt so sexually content and totally empty as I did at the end of our time together.

Standard female role-play checklist

Role-play members How many male & female 1 male 1 female

Size of enema(s) 1 low 10 high Agreed 7

Number of enemas 1, 2 or as required Agreed as required

Punishment level 1 low 10 high Up to 6

Sexual element None, low, high or specified Unrestricted

Physical marking None or full recovery time One week full recovery

Dominance level 1 low 10 high 10

Submissive level 1 low 10 high 5

Bondage level 1 low 10 high 3 constrain as necessary

Pain tolerance 1 low 10 high 4

Humiliation 1 low 10 high 5

Orgasms Specify At discretion of members

Sample role-plays (female)

(All roles can be recipient or reversed)

Cheating wife

Lesbian first time (actual or fantasy)

Bondage

Schoolgirl (or other) spanking

Rape (lesbian or hetero)

Enema

Group sex

Submissive / dominatrix

Watersports

Age-play

Humiliation /embarrassment

Public display

12