Female Erotic Police Academy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jewel had been working as a teacher for a few years already, but she still retained most of the vigilance from her police days. Even in the familiar terrain and while relaxed she was not fully oblivious of her surroundings. That was why she was not completely ambushed by the attacker. A sharp steel stiletto of a latex boot barely scratched her cheek. She partially blocked the second kick of a knee, any pain she felt was manageable. Her opponent was swift and for a moment she could only defend. Jewel was big and strong, but also fast and expertly skilled in martial arts, but because she had been ambushed she was at a disadvantage.

From heel to toe the attacker was covered in black latex, only the nose, lips and eyes were exposed. Slender feminine curves and two small bulges on the chest revealed that she was a woman. She wore knee-high latex boots as black as her catsuit, they had sharp thirteen centimetre long heels which were clearly a weapon. She was significantly shorter than Jewel, but relatively tall for a woman. Her motions were smooth and quick, and she also seemed to be proficient at martial arts.

Jewel had to block or dodge a few more hits before she finally managed to regain balance and perform any kind of counter strike. None of her hits were successful, but at least she gained some of the initiative. The teacher tried a low kick, but her opponent jumped and aimed her fist at Jewel's head; she blocked it and the two disengaged. The attacker attempted another high kick, but this time the teacher dodged the spiked heel. She had already assessed the abilities of her opponent and was confident in her own victory. Even if the other woman could match her skill, Jewel was bigger, stronger and without a doubt had a better stamina. She tried a few more kicks and punches when she began to feel her motions slow down slightly. What the...? She barely blocked a counter strike and had to retreat to a defensive position. Block. Dodge. What was happening?! Dodge. Block. Hit! Poison. It must've been poison! Block. Hit. Hit. Harmless punch to the shoulder followed by a more harmful kick in the thigh. That heel... Dodge. Hit. Hit. ...was poisoned. Hit. Hit! Jewel dropped to her knees. A black boot heading towards her temple was the last thing she saw.

REBECCA

The second person to receive the present was Rebecca. She should have been the first one not only because she was the commander, but also because the two women had became friends over the years. Despite the late hour Rebecca was still in her office; she tended to stay late AND get up early. Sabrina gently knocked on the door.

"Come in," came a reply, somehow the voice managed to carry both surprise and relief.

"Hello, Becky," the seamstress smiled as she entered, "got a minute?"

She seemed unusually agitated and she kept her both hands behind her back, like a parent who was trying to surprise their kid with a present.

"Yes... yes! I should definitely take a break," the tired commander held back a yawn, "what have you got there?" she asked with a slightly amused smile.

Rebecca had clearly noticed Sabrina's behaviour, but in her state she missed the uncommon, almost unnatural, excitement.

"A present!" the seamstress grinned widely, "I made this for you," she held out the latex outfit, "go ahead, put it on! I want to see how sexy you'll look."

Rebecca was tired, but not physically, her brain needed a rest after the tedious office work. She might as well have some harmless fun, especially since Sabrina seemed pretty keen about her putting on the seamstress' new creation. Rebecca also had to admit that her friend looked really sexy in that outfit and she herself was becoming curious how it could fit her; she began to unbutton her blouse. Sabrina put the latex clothes on the desk and stepped to assist her friend in stripping; together they swiftly took off all of her clothes. Without delay the seamstress grabbed the leotard and handed it to Rebecca; as the commander was putting it on, she was already waiting with the stockings. The policewoman had to admit that the entire outfit lay on her body perfectly, as should be expected of Sabrina's handwork. The fabric seemed uniquely thin, but the commander was not an expert regarding latex, so she did not pay it much attention. She focused on how tightly it all clung to her body, even without looking into the mirror she was certain that she would look exceptionally hot.

"Come on!" Sabrina interrupted their silence, no-one had said a single word since Rebecca began to strip.

"We need to get you some boots. These heels are nice," she pointed to the office pumps, "but won't fit with the outfit."

The seamstress grabbed her friend's hand and almost pulled her out of the office. The overenthusiastic approach was slightly awkward, but Rebecca realised that she was quickly beginning to share it. In a swift pace they walked to the commander's quarters and stormed her wardrobe; she had a broad collection of sexy shoes and boots, but a single pair quickly caught Sabrina's attention.

"These!" she pointed at a pair of white thigh-high latex bimbo boots.

They were only a few centimetres shorter than the stockings and had a whorish feeling to them; the Commander had not worn them in a long time, but suddenly they again had a strange appeal. Without any discussion she put them on and the two women went to the mirror, so she could admire herself.

"Wow!" Rebecca commented with a grin, "I wasn't aware I could be THAT hot."

"I told you," Sabrina replied, slapping her friend's firm buttock "let's go to Bunny and have some more fun with her."

"Awesome idea!" the commander agreed, her voice sounding somewhat ditzy.

She was feeling almost as enthusiastic as the seamstress, she almost completely forgot about both work and weariness. Both women put on their best hip swaying stride.

BUNNY

Bunny was no longer working, she was sitting in her apartment dressed in yoga pants and a tank top, and watching TV.

"It's open," she said when she heard the knocking on the door.

She opened her eyes wide when the two vixens entered her apartment, but did not need to be convinced to put on the outfit. She had been quite bored, but not sleepy enough to go to bed; playing dress-up with friends sounded like a really good idea. To complete her outfit Bunny chose a pair of blue latex knee-high boots, their heels were just as tall as those of Sabrina's. Just like the other two women she was quickly becoming horny and strangely agitated.

Sabrina had made three more outfits (four including the one for Jewel) for the few girls that had remained in The Academy for the duration of the holiday, their names were Emma, Liv and Jody; the seamstress had always had a good memory for names, maybe she should have became a teacher.

"I'll carry the clothes to the girls and I'll be right back with you."

"Don't linger too long," Rebecca replied.

She was already caressing Bunny's firm buttocks.

The seamstress almost stormed out of her workshop, she wanted to give everyone her new latex suits, but also craved to play with two mature women. She walked as fast as her boots allowed; if she had had a FEPS training she would have been able to run in them.

The girls, like Bunny earlier, were in the middle of some series. They were startled to see the seamstress in her outfit, they grew even more surprised when she offered them the latex clothes. All three thanked Sabrina politely, but she did not wait for them to try the outfits on. But Emma, Liv and Jody liked clothes just as all girls do, and they loved sexy clothes more than an average girl, because they were aspiring FEPS officers. Liv paused the movie and they all began to strip.

Sabrina returned to the other two women as quickly as she could; she found them in the same place, but they were already making out on Bunny's couch. They barely sneaked a glance at the seamstress when she entered, but she did not mind it; she was too eager to simply join and did that without even saying a word.

LESBIAN LATEX THREESOME

Rebecca's and Bunny's lips were locked in a passionate kiss and their hands were exploring each other's latex covered skin. The women did not react when Sabrina entered the room, but broke their kiss when she approached them; they had more than enough passion to share and both were eager to taste Sabrina's lips. She had a short kiss with Rebecca and then Bunny, next the women proceeded to caress one another's bodies. The latex catsuits made a huge difference in reception for all the senses. The fabric smoothed out all irregularities of the skin and made the bodies feel firmer, but at the same time it maintained most of the softness. The sensation was so much different from either bare skin or nylon, to which the women were the most accustomed to; they revelled in the novelty. Mere touching was pleasant enough, especially since there was a lot to touch, many curves to explore, long legs to travel along and soft breasts to fondle and squeeze. The mutual caressing was chaotic, but in the end each woman received her fair share of attention. Ordinary latex might numb the touch to a certain degree, but this fabric was different, it even seemed to enhance the soft caressing; even the tender parts, like nipples, could be successfully stimulated through it.

Eventually came a moment when mere caressing and fondling was no longer enough. The special latex might have been transparent to the touch, but certain body-parts simply begged for direct contact; of course Sabrina did not forget to include strategically located zippers. The women lied down on the bed and formed a triangle, they were all still wearing their boots, so they had to avoid the spiked heels. The ladies opened each other's zippers and finally got access to their already moist pussies, tongues were immediately put to use, the palms for now continued to caress the skin, currently focusing on the inner thighs and the crotch area. Bunny was licking Rebecca, the Commander did the same to Sabrina, the seamstress locked the triangle by licking Bunny. Soft moans accompanied the love-making, although the noises were muffled, because of obvious reasons.

It was not clear who initiated the change, but at one point the triangle 'reversed'. First it dismantled, hectic but passionate kissing and caressing filled the intermission, before a reverse triangle formed; this time it was Rebecca licking Bunny and so forth. Soon the tongues were joined by fingers, as the lovemaking intensified the moans also grew louder.

All three women had been sexually very much active, they knew what they craved and how to offer pleasure to others. The sudden wave of passion, together with the kinkiness of their costumes and the uniqueness of their threesome quickly elevated them all to exquisite levels of lust. Soon after the first fingers were inserted into pussies the women were already nearing climax. Bunny was the first to orgasm, her body tensed and began to softly tremble, but she did not stop the licking nor the fingering; she wanted to spread the ecstasy. Soon Rebecca and Sabrina joined her in the climax, the orgy turned loud and hectic, but never stopped. Only when all three women calmed down the triangle once again disentangled; but that was not the end either, merely a warm-up. A phase of kissing, cuddling and caressing commenced, the three latex covered bodies curled and squirmed on top of the bed until they were ready for another round. It was then that they finally took off their boots, the process itself was slow and incredibly erotic. That had been merely the first of many orgasms to come.

VICTORIA'S EVIL PLAN

The invention of the Slutex was brilliant and the catsuits themselves had a large impact on their wearers. But Victoria had not had enough time and resources to polish her new invention and its powers had significant limitations. The most impactful one was the fact that once the fabric came in contact with the skin and the toxins began to get absorbed into the body of the wearer the slutex got drained relatively quickly. Its effect should be sufficient for an ordinary person, but FEPS officers and cadets were far from ordinary, so an amplifier was necessary. The Slutex increased the arousal of the wearer as its main feature, but if combined with other sources of arousal it became even more powerful. To extend its effects a regular absorptions of semen was necessary, either oral, vaginal or anal. The former was not a problem, the Academy had an almost endless supply of sex toys; Victoria could use them against their owners and keep them as horny as she wished. The latter was a greater issue, contrary to popular belief it was not so easy to obtain capable henchmen for erotic crimes. After the failure of the SEXPO operation Victoria was left with only a handful of her best men and was not able to replenish her complete staff; she would have to balance between sex jobs and ordinary crime jobs, like being a sentry.

In the initial tests Victoria had calculated that she would need to keep the officers under the influence of the Slutex throughout the entire duration of the holiday. Even the most resilient one should become mindless and horny sex-drones few hours before the cadets returned from their homes. The schedule was tight and there was no room for error.

Victoria gathered the captive policewomen (she considered all of them officers regardless of their actual status) in the gym, since it was the largest room and in proximity to both the toys' storage and sanitation. She had to assign one of her female employees to the kitchen. She planned to keep the women well fed and clean not because of her humanitarianism, but simply because hungry dirty people are less prone to get horny. Their bodies needed to be maintained fit and healthy, so that their minds could be corrupted.

Sabrina might have sewed a catsuit large enough to fit Jewel, but Victoria was not aware of the teacher's allergy. Who is allergic to latex anyway?! Since that would most likely spoil the Slutex's effects, Jewel had to be dealt with otherwise; the empty cell came in as a serendipity. Victoria delivered the food to the teacher herself (she was not THAT kind of a monster after all), she could not let her men get too close to a FEPS officer and the women were too busy sewing catsuits.

12