Female Fantasies Ch. 01: Erica's Story

Story Info
Erica has a fantasy about being fucked at a rugby match.
1.6k words
4.52
3.1k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently I have been taking an interest in female fantasies, and have discovered that they are much richer than anything most men can think up. This was found in a book, just a very brief letter outlining the basic fantasy of being taken by a stranger. I took the bare bones of the fantasy and turned it into a slightly more comprehensive short story.

***

I love a good rugby match, but to really enjoy it I have to be there. Oh, I will watch matches that I can't get to on TV. But it isn't the same as being there, right down the front, squashed up against the hoardings watching our home team. We always get to the match early to take up our preferred position as close as possible to one or other twenty two yard lines. So there we are on a very cold January afternoon watching our boys. The first half was a poor performance, but they were only three points behind - because they gave away a penalty right at the end. It has to be said that the opposition threw everything at them in the first half, and looked quite tired at the end.

The start of the second half was much better, our boys knew the opposition were pretty tired, and two minutes in won a penalty. Now we have a new fly-half with a massive boot, and I was surprised that although they weren't over the half way line he decided to go for the posts. There has always been something about a good long penalty kick that gets my juices flowing, and this was a good kick. He set the ball, walked back, looked at the ball, then at the posts. It was as if he could see the currents of the air being caused by the breeze. He stepped up and kicked the ball flew straight and true in a flattish arc right between the posts. All square.

This was when I became aware of the man behind rubbing against me. It is not an unusual occurrence, never anything intrusive or sexual. But there was something different this time, I could feel his erection against my arse. It was if the penalty kick had turned him on just as much as it had me. Next I felt his hands on my hips, not pulling but holding as he pressed against me. I knew where this was going. I knew where I wanted it to go. I didn't respond, but neither did I resist. The ref gave a scrum. I have always thought that there was something homoerotic about both the scrum and the maul, and find both a real turn on. He removes one hand for a few seconds, then it is back and his hands slide down and slowly pull my skirt up. Again I neither respond nor resist. The thought running through my mind is that this could be the perfect zipless fuck.

It is when my skirt is pulled high enough that I realise he moved his hand to get his cock out, now I can feel it bare against my arse. As they take position for the scrum I feel his cock move and begin poking the back my thighs. Now I, sort of, respond, I apparently innocently move my feet as far apart as I possibly can to make it an easier path. It is an easy path because I never wear knickers to a rugby match, as my partner Rob and I occasionally fuck at a match if he can get to stand behind me. As the ref calls crouch I feel his cock slide between my thighs searching. As the ref calls bind I feel the tip find and part my by now moist cunt lips. I will give this guy his due, his timing is perfect. As the ref calls engage he pushes and his cock is in me. Don't get me wrong, this isn't rape, I want this to happen, I need that cock deep inside me. I didn't notice what happened in the scrum, but the ref gives a penalty.

The captain nods toward the posts, but the fly-half has other ideas and kicks for touch. He is obviously confident that they can make a try from this penalty. As I watch the ball flying towards me I feel his cock sliding further into me. It feels just like the fly-half has kicked the ball at the target between my legs and it is sliding right into me. The lineout is right in front of us. I feel his cock being held firm up in me, he is not moving, but I can feel his cock twitching as if begging for action. I am fully aware that he has not thrust his full length into me yet, and is just holding there for the right moment. The throw-in is quick and short. The maul is quickly formed and the cry 'push boys' goes up from the crowd, and he does ramming his cock fast and hard right into my eager cunt.

The maul begins to move slowly, accompanied by shouts of 'heave' and 'push' along with many less flattering shouts as well. He picks up the rhythm of the maul and begins to fuck me with long slow strokes. He pulls back, almost coming out before shoving again to stretch and fill my wanton cunt full of his seemingly massive cock. I have not seen it but it fills me so full that it must be pretty long, and stretches me wide, so I imagine it quite thick as well. I feel the tip prodding against my womb with every long deep stroke. The boys now seemingly pushing in time with his strokes, or is he stroking in time with their pushes. I am no longer in a state to make those judgements, I am ecstatic as the maul crosses the line for a try. I think this might be the point where he increases the pace and brings us to the point of no return, but no he seems to have other ideas.

The game restarts, he pulls back, and as the ball is kicked he thrusts deep into me, again hard and fast. The fly-half jumps and takes the ball out of the air. When his feet hit the ground he obviously sees a gap and sets off, ye gods he's fast. So is the man inside me as he picks up the rhythm of the fly-half's feet and starts to fuck in earnest. I am sure that he will never make it as he has the length of the pitch to run, and has to get through the opposition first. He is twisting and turning, avoiding tackles. The crowd is yelling for him to run now, the stadium is a wall of noise. I am bouncing furiously both from trying to jump up and down, and from being fucked vigorously from behind. Somehow the fly-half breaks through, and there is nothing between him and the try line, that is except his stamina.

Now I am fully aware that I am going to have the mother and father of all orgasms, and I don't care who know it. I am screaming 'faster, faster' now, both at the fly-half, and the guy fucking me. I want, no, need, to come, and I want to feel this guys spunk shooting into me, filling my cunt so full. He is still running, slightly changing direction, heading to touch down between the posts. The fucking pace changes, he is now fucking me as if there will be no tomorrow, Somehow I realise that the timing will be perfect and that we will both climax at the vital moment. A couple of yards to go and the fly-half launches himself into the air in a dive between the posts. As he touches down I am screaming 'fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes' at the top of my voice as my orgasm hits me hard, and his cock explodes pouring its libation of spunk deep inside me.

He pulls out, and I feel my skirt return to normal. I resist the urge to turn and see who just gave me a glorious fuck, and a massive orgasm. I want to know, but that would spoil it, then it wouldn't be the perfect zipless fuck. That is precisely what I wanted it to be. The memory of being fucked by a complete stranger who I had never seen face to face. The memory of being a willing participant in a emotionless, uncommitted sexual encounter for its own sake would have been spoilt. It was weird, I both wanted to know, and at the same time didn't want to know, who had just given me a fuck to remember. Even weirder was the thought that I wouldn't be averse to it happening again, maybe with a different total stranger.

When I came to I was lying in a bed being held by Rob, obviously my orgasm had knocked me out.

'Bloody hell girl, the whole hotel must have heard that, off again were you.'

'Christ was I loud?'

'Loud is an understatement, I'm surprised that there's no one trying to break the door down to rescue you.'

'A good fantasy sometimes does that for me, as you well know.'

'Yeah, what was it this time?'

So, I told him about the rugby match. I told him about the total stranger filling and stretching my cunt with his massive cock. I told him about climaxing as the second try was scored. He laughed and said he thought that it was one of the best fucks we have ever had, and that I should think up a few more fantasies like that for the future.