Female Glory Hole Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger then brought his hand down on Michelle's bare ass with a loud smack which made her wince with mild pain. He then spanked her again and again, taking time to rub her lovely round ass before he continued to spank her more. She felt his erection poking at her bare stomach.

While the spanking did sting, he was careful not to hit her too hard. Michelle was excited at being exposed in this prone position and being held securely in place. She was submitting to Roger's control which was turning her on even more than she had thought possible. He would take time to rub her ass or to finger her pussy before continuing on with the spankings.

When he was done, he released Michelle who ended up on the floor in front of Roger gazing up at him with lust in her eyes, his erection staring her in the face. Her ass cheeks were red from the spanking and her face was flush with excitement; her nipples erect as her breathing got faster from being so turned on. She liked the fact that Roger took control and dominated her. She waited for her next order.

She wasn't surprised when Roger told her, "Now look what you've done to me, Michelle. You've given me a hard-on. You're going to have to be a nice girl now and I need you to suck my dick."

"Yes sir."

Michelle then crawled between Roger's spread legs and began to lick and suck on his familiar, hairy balls while stroking his dick. She looked up at him with her big, blue eyes as she worked her tongue and lips up to the head. She then covered the head with her lips and began to eagerly bob up and down on the meaty flesh in her mouth. Roger enjoyed the enthusiasm in which she placed in her cock sucking. It was the difference between an average blow job and a great one and this was a great one from a woman who was hungry for a hard cock.

"You love sucking cock don't you Michelle?"

She stopped long enough to respond, "Yes sir. I love sucking cock. Some call me a cock sucking whore sir."

"Yes, dear. You are a cock sucking whore."

Roger was afraid he was going to cum in her mouth so he stopped her and ordered her to bend over his desk. She followed his instructions, bending over his big executive desk, offering herself to her boss. He approached her from behind, gave her ass another few spankings before he thrust himself deep into her pussy, making her moan in pleasure.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and tugged on it while he fucked her fast and hard. He continued to spank her as he plunged into her soaking wet pussy. It didn't take long for her to reach another orgasm.

That prompted Roger to ask, "Is this what you've wanted from me all week Michelle?"

"Yes sir."

"Tell me what you wanted from me, Michelle."

"I wanted you to fuck me again sir. I needed to get fucked so badly, sir. I wanted your cock in me all week sir."

He tugged on her hair a little harder and began to fuck her even faster before he blasted a huge load of cum into her hot cunt. He took his time and made sure he unleashed every drop of cum into Michelle before withdrawing but not before giving her ass one more smack.

He started to get dressed and so did Michelle. She was hoping for another round but Roger's wife was expecting him home for a dinner engagement with some friends.

Before they parted Roger told her, "I want you to go home and show your husband the present I left in your pussy. Have him text me and let me know if he liked his present."

"That will be the first thing I do sir."

"One more thing Michelle. When you come into my office from now on, you are not allowed to wear panties and you have to keep your legs spread so I can see that you are obeying my instructions."

"I understand sir."

Roger then gave her a deep kiss goodbye telling her how much he enjoyed their spontaneous sexual encounter. They gathered their belongings and left for the weekend.

On the drive home, she was wondering how her husband would take the news that she just fucked her boss again without his knowledge or approval. This was cheating in her mind but she felt she couldn't control her deviant desires but now she had to face the consequences of her actions. Would he be upset? Would he be turned on? Would he make her promise never to do it again? Could she keep a promise like that? She didn't think he'd be too upset but he was left out of the decision making this time. Would it bother him that she did it behind his back? All these thoughts kept running through her mind until she got home.

When Michelle got home, Ken was getting things ready for dinner while the kids were playing in the yard. Ken could tell his wife had something on her mind but didn't say anything at first.

He then inquired, "Is there something wrong?"

"No dear, just a tough week at work."

He could tell there was more to it than that and pressed further, "You'll feel better if you tell me about it."

Michelle grabbed a glass of wine and told Ken, "Come upstairs and I'll tell you about it while I get comfortable."

Ken followed his wife upstairs and she began to get undressed. He couldn't help but notice that she was wearing a black bra under her sheer white blouse and immediately remembered that Richard made her wear something similar last weekend prior to her gang bang. She then hung up her suit. She took off her bra, leaving her only in her black thong panties. Ken couldn't help eyeing up his beautiful, half-naked wife, hoping she'd be in the mood for another evening of great sex later.

A tear rolled down her cheek as she removed her thong and handed it to him. He reached for it with a confused look on his face then was startled when he realized that her thong was covered in cum, another man's cum. He looked at her with more confusion.

"I'm sorry but I let Roger fuck me in his office before we left work. I'm so sorry dear. I don't know what came over me. It just happened."

Ken was more than surprised by his wife's confession. It was the last thing he expected. He was left speechless. He looked over at his now naked wife then looked at her cum covered panties as she anxiously waited for his reaction, fully expecting the worst.

He then asked, "Is that why you've been so horny this week? Is it because you've wanted to fuck him again?"

Michelle responded, "I don't know. After last weekend, I guess he kind of reminded me of what I had done."

"So you enjoyed yourself so much last weekend at Richard's that you've been that horny all week?"

Michelle nodded, admitting her reasons for her shameful behavior and asked, "Can you ever forgive me?"

Without saying a word, Ken quickly stripped off his t-shirt then discarded his shorts and underwear in one swift motion to reveal a massive hard-on. He then gave his wife a deep French kiss before pressing down on her shoulders, in a silent instruction to get down on her knees.

She looked up at her husband with her soft blue eyes and inquired, "but what about the kids?"

"Don't worry about them, this won't take long."

Michelle then began to give her husband a blow job as he fantasized about his wife coming home with a fresh load of cum in her panties, wondering about the details that led her to her whorish actions. He imagined her on her knees sucking Roger's dick while she worked on his. When he was good and hard, he laid her back on the bed, climbed between her legs and began to fuck her.

He had to know, "Did you enjoy letting him fuck you in his office?"

She simply shrugged her shoulders but he asked again, "Tell me, did you enjoy it?"

After a moment of hesitation Michelle answered, "Yes Ken, I did. My pussy needed a dick and i let him fuck me."

Ken was enjoying Michelle's sloppy pussy knowing that less than an hour earlier, Roger had fucked his wife and left a load of cum in her for him to discover. The thought of her servicing her boss at work turned him on more than he could have imagined and he too filled her cunt with a load of his own cum.

He made her lick him clean, calling her a "whore" and a "slut" the whole time. Michelle then took a shower while Ken went to finish making dinner for the family. While Ken knew what his wife had done, he still couldn't wait to hear all the juicy details but he had to wait until the kids were sound asleep. Over a bottle of wine, Michelle explained how she had been horny all week, which Ken already experienced but she informed her husband that seeing Roger at work triggered memories of her latest and past gang bangs and her personal sessions with her boss.

She didn't tell her husband that she had been the aggressor and had been teasing her boss all week, a lie by omission but she told him that they had been flirting all day on Friday until neither one could hold back anymore. She gave him the details of her stripping off her clothes, being spanked repeatedly by her boss before giving him a blow job and letting him fuck her while bent over his desk.

"There's one more thing dear. Roger made me come home with my panties full of his cum. He wants you to text him to let him know how you liked his present."

Ken smiled broadly as he reached for his phone to leave this message for Roger, "Thank you for the present. It's much appreciated."

A short time later, he received this response, "I'm glad you liked it. I hope there can be more in the future."

"That would be nice."

In that short exchange, Ken was giving Michelle's boss his implicit permission to continue fucking his wife without him being there to be a voyeur to her slutish behavior.

Ken was once again extremely turned on by hearing the details of her earlier bout of infidelity and led Michelle back up to the bedroom where he made her place the blindfold over her eyes and cuffing her hands behind her. He took his time playing with her naked body, telling her to think of what a whore she was earlier that day. Ken teased her nipples and pussy with a vibrator. He also bent her over his knee and gave his wife a good spanking for being such a naughty slut and a whore and stuffed a butt plug in her ass.

After a long foreplay, Ken cuffed Michelle's hands to the posts of the headboard and dove down to lick her pussy just the way she liked, using the vibrator in her pussy while he licked her clit. When she began to writhe in pleasure, he knew she was close to an orgasm and began to suck on her clit while simultaneously flicking his tongue over it. This brought her to an intense orgasm followed quickly by another.

Ken then placed his wife's legs over his shoulders and began to fuck her hard, asking her repeatedly, "Did you like getting fucked by Roger? You like his dick inside you don't you?"

He kept asking until she replied, "Yes Ken. I like getting fucked by Roger. I liked bringing you my cum filled panties."

"You're such a fucking whore Michelle and I love you for it."

"You're the one that turned me into a whore. I'll be your slut and fuck anyone you want me to. Oh shit, I'm so fucking horny."

Michelle enjoyed being tied up and blindfolded. She was relishing being turned into a submissive slut. Their dirty talk went on for the entire time they were having sex, until Ken came in his wife's pussy for the second time that evening.

For the rest of the weekend, Ken and Michelle were able to sneak off for a quickie during the day while the kids were at their friend's house and have longer, more sensual, submissive sessions at night after the kids were in bed. The weekend went by quickly and by Monday morning, Michelle was feeling a nervous excitement before driving to work. She didn't know what to expect from Roger but she still had work to do and quickly became engrossed in the tasks before her.

It was late in the day when she was summoned to Roger's office in 45 minutes. Her heart started to beat faster and her pussy was getting damp. Maybe he only wanted to talk about work. Maybe her wanted to have sex with her again. The anticipation was eating away at her. She almost forgot that she wasn't supposed to wear underwear and made sure she went to the ladies room to remove them before their meeting. She checked herself in the mirror and went to her boss' office.

When she arrived at his office, he asked her to close the door behind her. As she turned around she took the opportunity to undo a button on her blouse to show more cleavage. He asked her to have a seat and watched closely as she sat down. She remembered his instructions from last week and made sure she parted her legs wide enough to show him she wasn't wearing panties underneath her skirt.

As he conducted their business meeting, Roger kept his eyes fixed on the sight of Michelle's naked pussy. She even parted her legs even more to make sure he had an unobstructed view up her skirt. Michelle was wondering if he was going to make her suck his dick or fuck her on his desk. Part of her was hoping he would take advantage of her again but she was disappointed when the meeting ended and nothing happened. Her pussy was itching for attention but she knew they couldn't have sex every day without others getting suspicious.

Her understanding of the reality of their relationship did nothing to satisfy her damp pussy so she went to the ladies room to masturbate once more. Afterward, she kept telling herself, she had to get her sexual desires under control. She couldn't keep masturbating in the ladies room, she told herself. Her husband was the beneficiary once more and he was more than happy to satisfy his wife's need for sex.

Roger did the same thing on Tuesday and Wednesday, called Michelle into a meeting for what seemed like a panty check but nothing else. Michelle had mixed feelings, part of her wanted to be ordered to satisfy her boss again which she was more than willing to do but the other part of her didn't want to complicate her work-life any more than it had already become. She would come home hot and wet and Ken was more than happy to take care of his wife's need for sexual relief.

Things got a little steamy on Thursday when Roger called Michelle into his office to help him prepare for an important meeting. He was stressed because he was meeting with the auditors and he wasn't sure why they wanted to see him. He was confident everything was fine but meetings with auditors always caused a certain amount of anxiety. Michelle made sure he saw her naked pussy which helped his stress level a little. She helped him prepare the necessary paperwork and filled him in on the details so her boss was prepared but he still seemed a little anxious.

Michelle noticed his anxiety and inquired, "Is there anything I can do to help you relax?" giving him a knowing stare.

He was considering her offer when she walked around the desk as she was untucking then unbuttoning her blouse. He temporarily thought about telling her to stop but then she released her 36c tits from her bra as she straddled his lap. She knew she had him under her control now as Roger began to fondle then suck on her tits. After a few minutes of letting him play with her lovely breasts, she stood up, raised her skirt and began to rub her bare ass against his crotch. He reached around to continue to play with her breasts while she rubbed herself against him.

"We can't do this now Michelle, I can't risk getting stains on my pants before my meeting."

Without saying a word, Michelle got down on her knees in front of Roger and unbuckled his belt and undid the front of his pants, then went to work on his zipper. He half-heartedly pleaded with her to stop but he also lifted his ass off his black leather executive chair so she could pull down his pants and underwear.

Michelle then began to stroke his hard-on while licking the precum off the tip telling him, "I can stop if you want me to sir."

She then lowered her head and engulfed his entire dick in one motion. He began to moan softly as Michelle's head bobbed on the cock in her mouth while she worked it over with her tongue. His body relaxed as he sat back to enjoy another one of Michelle's expert blow jobs. It wasn't long before he exploded in her mouth, shooting his cum deep into her throat and she swallowed it all. His dick pulsed a few times, unleashing more of his cum into her mouth before she licked him clean.

Michelle looked at her watch and saw there was about 10 minutes before Roger's meeting with the auditor.

She lifted her skirt and sat back on his desk,spreading her legs wide and said, "It's your turn now sir."

Roger looked at his watch, smiled and immediately began to feast on Michelle's hot pussy. She was so horny, he only had to eat her pussy for a couple of minutes before she came to an orgasm while clutching the back of his head.

Before they could regain their composure, Roger's secretary came on the intercom, "Your 11 A.M. appointment is here."

"Tell them I'll be ready in a minute."

He took time to pull up his pants, and they both straightened out their clothing before taking a couple of deep breaths before they parted. As Michelle left, she laughed to herself, she thought how scandalous it would be if the others in the office knew that she just had oral sex with her boss before an important meeting but no one was the wiser. Roger's meeting with the auditor went better than expected and he sent Michelle an email, thanking her for her help in helping in the preparation. Later that evening, she gave Ken a blow by blow description of what went on in Roger's office while giving him his own sample of her expert cock sucking abilities.

On Friday, Michelle hadn't seen Roger all day. He was out meeting with large investors and didn't come back to the office until almost closing time. He sent Michelle an email telling her he wanted to meet with her at the end of the day. She hoped something would happen like last Friday and wore a shorter than normal skirt to work that day, one that drew admiring stares of several men who were openly looking at her long, lean legs. It showed off even more of her legs when she sat down.

As everyone was leaving for the weekend, Michelle made her way over to Roger's office for a "meeting." She sat down in front of his desk, her skirt riding higher on her legs with Michelle making no effort to pull it down so Roger could get an even better view of her pantyless private parts. He remained businesslike, like there was nothing out of the ordinary as Michelle squirmed in her chair, making the skirt ride even higher on her thighs while spreading her legs wider. It was a blatant message that she was making herself available to her boss....once more.

Roger broke the ice by saying, "You know Michelle, we can't keep having these things happening in the office. Eventually, someone is going to catch on and rumors will spread that won't be good for either of our careers."

"I fully understand sir," as she parted her legs even further.

Without saying a word, Roger got up from behind his desk and walked slowly over to the door and closed it. Then asked Michelle to stand which she did obediently. She nervously waited for him to make his next move. He got closer and pulled her into his chest and began to kiss her which she returned with passion. They made out for a little while before Roger went over to his desk, opened a drawer and pulled out a blindfold, leash and cuffs. Michelle stood straight as he placed the blindfold over her eyes, the leash around her neck and cuffed her hands behind her back. She found herself, once more, submissively giving herself to the whims of her boss. Her pussy got wet with anticipation and her nipples got hard with excitement.

He began to kiss her again while unbuttoning her blouse. He then began to suck on the fleshy mounds of her cleavage and left a hickey like he was marking his territory only the territory was Michelle's body. He then unfastened the front clasp of her bra, releasing her breasts from their confinement. He played with her breasts and sucked on her nipples, then gave her another hickey close to her right nipple.