Female Glory Hole Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger saw the look of surprise on Michelle's face and told her, "Don't worry Michelle, these are the men that you have been entertaining in my office the past few weeks. They already know what is going on and I figured this would be a good time for you to meet them."

Michelle blushed profusely as the men stared at her with pure lust in their eyes. They had seen her in her business suit but never dressed as sexy as she was at that moment. She didn't know she had been fucked in all of her holes by the bank President and their best client. She treated the maintenance man horribly at times, losing her patience at his inability to clean her office the way she liked. She tried not to look upset but did a bad job of hiding her feelings.

Roger explained, "You see Michelle, I invited our best customer Bill to sample some of your charms and he unknowingly told Sam (the President) how accommodating you were. Sam then insisted on joining us one evening. Then I heard Max complaining about how you treated him like shit and thought it would be fun if he got a chance to sample your sexual prowess."

After the initial shock and finding out the anonymous men that had fucked her in Roger's office, Michelle began to relax as they all had a couple of drinks at the bar while eyeing her long legs and beautiful face. Everyone knew why they were there and Ken was happy that he was going to see his wife in action again.

Michelle did apologize to Max, "I'm sorry for the way I have treated you. I'm under a lot of pressure and sometimes I take it out on you."

"No problem Michelle. I got to spank your ass later that week and even stuffed my dick up there and gave it a good fucking after you gave my dick a nice licking."

Michelle recalled that evening when she had her period and gave someone a blow job and he gave her ass a pretty rough fucking, spanking her the entire time. He must not have used a lot of lube because she almost stopped him because of the pain. After he came in her ass, he gave her a hard slap before he left. It must have been his way of getting back at her.

Roger reminded Michelle that she wasn't supposed to be wearing panties so she got up off the barstool and slipped them down her legs to step out of them as things began to heat up. All eyes watched as she gave the men a nice view up her dress as she sat back down. The men looked like hungry wolves waiting to pounce on their prey but no one wanted to move too fast out of fear of ruining the evening. Other than Roger and Ken, the others didn't know how much of a slut she secretly was and followed Roger's lead.

After a few drinks, Roger instructed Michelle to stand up and he pulled her away from the bar and began to kiss her and feel her breasts over the satin material of her dress. There was complete silence as the other four men watched intently as Roger fondled her and slipped his hand up her dress to begin to finger fuck her. He slipped the top of her dress down to expose her breasts to the others and began to grope and suck on them before unzipping her dress, letting it fall to the floor, leaving her naked in front of the small group of admirers.

Roger then said, "It would be rude to have Michelle be the only naked person in the room."

As he began to strip off his clothes, the other men were quick to follow. Michelle saw a variety of half-hard and completely erect cocks which brought a smile to her face. She knew the men wouldn't be leaving until she had completely satisfied their sexual desires as well as her own.

There was a twist to the evening as Roger asked Ken to take a seat in one of the chairs. Ken got an inquisitive look on his face but did as his wife's boss requested. Roger went behind the bar and came out with something behind his back. He then took Ken's hands and cuffed him to the chair. Ken was going to have to be a bystander as the other men ravaged his wife's body. Roger gave him an evil grin as he approached his wife.

"Be sure and tell Ken how much you are enjoying his wife as the evening unfolds."

With that being said, Bill, Sam and Max surrounded Michelle and began to randomly kiss, grope, fondle, lick and suck various parts of her luscious, naked body. Max and Sam simultaneously sucked her nipples while Bill finger fucked her and Roger groped her ass and told her she was going to be their slut for the evening.

"Ummm. Yes sir. I'm more than happy to be your slut and whore for the night."

Ken was watching all this unfold with an erection. His instincts wanted him to be a participant but he was relegated to the role of a passive observer to his wife's seduction. He decided he would try to enjoy the experience. He also didn't have much of choice

Max was the first to add comments to his fondling of Michelle, "Damn Ken, your wife has some great tits."

"She has a nice hot pussy too," Bill added.

As Ken was watching his wife being the center of attention once more, Michelle found herself on her knees with four hard cocks staring her in the face. She instinctively began to alternately masturbate two of them while sucking one. She looked up at Sam, her big boss, while she sucked his cock. He was an older man, out of shape but had a decent sized dick. She distinctly recalled his cologne and the way he moaned when she blew him when she was blindfolded in Roger's office. She felt a little strange blowing her superior but she had unknowingly done it before. She then switched to Bill, the first man to take her in Roger's office after hours. Max had a huge grin on his face when Michelle began to suck him. She didn't like Max but it also added another dimension to her submission to Roger; she would fuck and suck anyone he brought to her.

Sam looked over at the helpless Ken and said, "It looks like your wife really loves to suck dick and she's damn good at it too."

"She's the best cocksucker I've ever had," added Max.

While she was sucking Roger's dick someone suggested, "Let's get her into the bedroom."

The men helped her to her feet and Max asked, "What do we do with him," pointing to Ken.

Ken was terrified they were going to leave him in the living room while they fucked his wife but Sam and Max helped drag the chair he was cuffed to into a corner of the bedroom. From this vantage point he saw his wife climb onto the bed as Sam climbed between her legs to begin eating her pussy. The CEO of her company was now busy tongue fucking her while Bill and Max fed her their cocks. Roger was being a gracious host, allowing his guests to have their turns with Michelle first. Ken could only watch helplessly from the corner of the room. Michelle gave out muffled moans as Sam expertly licked her pussy to her first orgasm while her mouth was stuffed with Max's cock.

Once Michelle gained her composure she looked down at Sam and said, "Now I want to fuck you."

She had him lay back on the bed as she straddled his hard dick. She looked directly into his eyes as she aimed his erection at her pussy and slowly let it enter her. She now knew he was one of the nameless men who had fucked her in Roger's office while she was passively bent over a desk so she wanted to show him a really good time. She was now in control as she rode her CEO's dick. He wasn't a handsome man; he was balding and out of shape but he had power and an above-average sized dick. Michelle was now going to use him like he used her.

Michelle ignored the dick's presenting at her face because she wanted to concentrate on riding Sam. She had a determined look on her face as she watched the look of sexual gratification on his face. She rode him slowly at first, squeezing her pussy tightly along his dick, then rode him faster then slowed down again as she leaned forward to feed him her nipples which he sucked on with passion. From her previous experience with him, Michelle could tell when he was getting close to an orgasm and began to ride him faster. He grabbed her ass tightly and thrust himself upwards as he came deep in her pussy. Ken could see from behind as Sam's balls convulsed followed the spasms of his shaft as he shot his cum into Michelle. When he was done coming, she dutifully licked his cock clean.

Sam got up slowly from the bed, breathing heavy to catch his breath and looked over at Ken still cuffed naked in the chair and said, "Damn Ken, your wife sure is one hot piece of ass."

All Ken could do is acknowledge the obvious, "She sure is Sam. She sure is."

Max then announced, "I want some of that hot pussy too."

He then laid her back on the bed and climbed between her legs telling her, "Here baby take this dick, you rude bitch."

Max started fucking her hard and fast as Michelle wrapped her legs around his back for leverage and thrust her hips upwards to meet his wicked thrusts. He got extra pleasure out of plunging his dick into a woman who treated him so poorly. It was a dream to get revenge in this manner again. Michelle didn't really care for him either but their mutual dislike of each other also drove their passion.

He then turned her over on all fours to fuck her doggie style, slapping her ass continuously as he pumped himself into her from behind. Roger and Bill grabbed Michelle by the hair, lifting her head to offer them their dicks to suck. Max asked for some lube so he could prepare Michelle's ass. He was determined to sample every hole of hers.

He put some lube on her asshole and finger fucked her while saying, "I'm going to give your ass another good fucking too you stuck up bitch."

Michelle replied, "You better enjoy it because it's the best ass you'll ever get."

"Don't worry baby, I'll enjoy it. I know you'll like it too."

Bill was getting anxious to fuck Michelle so she straddled his dick while Max greased himself up. Ken was going to see his wife get double penetrated and probably triple penetrated knowing she'd still be sucking Roger's dick.

She rode Bill's dick for a short time before stopping so Max could sodomize her. Max didn't take it easy either. Once he got the head of his dick into her ass, he immediately drove it deep into her. She begged him to take it slow but he ignored her pleas. This angered Ken but he was powerless to intervene.

Roger taunted Ken by saying, "It looks like you wife sure looks like she's having fun tonight Ken. Don't you wish you could join us?"

Max joined in, "Yeah, your wife is one fucking slut dude. I never would have thought this stuck up bitch would like a dick being put to her this much. She's a wild woman."

Ken's dick was hard as a rock as he watched his wife taking on the four men. It was torture to watch and hear them talk about her but deep down he was loving it. His balls were filling up with cum and he couldn't wait to get some relief himself but he'd have to wait a while longer.

Michelle began to moan as she was getting fucked in her pussy, ass and mouth and began to cum for the second time that evening as the guys kept calling her a whore, a cocksucker and a cumslut. Her orgasm triggered Bill who shot his load in her pussy. Max pounded her ass even harder, making her ass cheeks ripple with each thrust and released his cum deep into her ass. Roger then laid her on her back and began to titty fuck her, letting her suck on the head of his dick on the upstroke. When he was ready to cum, he held her head up and Michelle opened her mouth wide but she could only catch some of the streaming sperm coming from Roger's dick as most of it splashed on her face and forehead.

The only one left unsatisfied was Ken who was still cuffed to the chair with a raging hard-on. He was the happiest man in the room when Roger released him from his bondage. He quickly made his way over toward his well fucked wife, who had cum trickling down her face, splattered on her breasts and oozing from her cunt and asshole. Michelle took her husband's dick in her mouth as the other four gentlemen looked on. She looked up at him with lust in her eyes as she sucked his dick.

Ken was on the verge of cumming himself, his balls overloaded from watching his wife's seduction. He had to stop her sucking, afraid he would cum too soon. He laid her back on the bed and slid his dick into her as the cum of Bill and Sam leaked from between her legs. He always enjoyed sloppy seconds but sloppy thirds were even better. He cherished fucking her after she was used by other men and it had been several months since he witnessed her acting like a total slut. Unable to hold off any longer, he came within minutes of fucking his wife.

With round one over, Michelle retreated to the bathroom to shower while the men went out to the bar for another drink. Ken sat at the bar with the four naked men that just fucked his wife. They raved at her enthusiastic sexual performance. Ken told them he encouraged her to explore her sexual desires because it made sex with his wife even better for him too. They didn't understand it but they weren't going to say anything to question his motives as long as they got to sample her luscious body.

Michelle returned to the bar area after her shower wearing one of Ken's white v-neck t-shirts that barely covered her bare ass. Her nipples showing under the white cotton material, her breast jiggling with each step she took. It was a curious show of modesty after having just been fucked by five men but it was also a look of innocent sexuality, even though she was anything but innocent. The men still undressed her with their eyes as they shared drinks and casual conversation. She knew quite well the men were watching her every move and she made every effort to tease them as they glanced at her long, lean legs and then bent over the bar to reach for more ice, exposing her bare ass in doing so. She sat there silently as Roger poured cold water over her t-shirt to further expose her nipples which immediately hardened.

Things were beginning to heat up once more. In her mind, Michelle marveled at how easy it was to tease a man with her sensuality as she noticed cocks beginning to get excited. Her pussy began to tingle knowing that she would be expected to satisfy them again. When she commented that she wasn't comfortable sitting around in a wet top, Roger took the hint and quickly stripped her of her only piece of clothing under the watchful eyes of the other men. The rest of her bare thighs came into view as the t-shirt was lifted, then exposing her taut stomach. She felt the cool breeze of the air conditioning against her wet breasts as they became exposed. She lifted her arms so Roger could pull it over her head. Being naked was a sign that she was now ready for more action.

Max and Sam were the first to approach her and began to fondle her breasts. Roger took her by the hand to help her stand up as she was surrounded. Eight hands roamed freely over her naked skin which caused her to moan softly. She closed her eyes, recalling how it felt to be felt up while blindfolded, enjoying the feeling of four men making sexual advances on her while her husband played the part of a dutiful voyeur. Fingers probed her pussy and ass as hard-ons poked at her. Her hands automatically responded by randomly stroking them. Her eyes still closed, she tried to guess which cock belonged to each man just by the feel.

When she opened her eyes, she looked at the five horny men surrounding her and said, "I think it's time to take this party back into the bedroom."

Sam replied, "Now that's an offer no one can resist"

Michelle took Sam by the hand leading him back into the bedroom with the four other men following close behind. The men decided to double team her with Sam and Bill going first followed by Roger and Max. Ken was more than happy with the sloppy left-overs.

Over the next two hours, Michelle fucked all four of them in a variety of positions, sometimes being spit-roasted or double penetrated. Some came on her face and others in her pussy or ass but they all sampled each of her available holes. Max especially liked sodomizing her; it was his way of taking control of a beautiful, powerful woman. Roger had sex with her multiple times before but seemed to enjoy cumming on her face and making her lick him clean. Sam and Bill just kept fucking her and rotating penetrating her in her mouth, pussy, and ass and came in whichever hole they were in when they couldn't hold out any longer, almost like sexual roulette.

Ken, of course, got his chance when the four other men were done using and abusing his wife. His eyes rolled back in his head in ecstasy when he finally got so slip his dick into his wife's well-fucked pussy that was filled with the cum of the others. Michelle and Ken looked into each other's eyes with a loving passion as they fucked. They truly loved each other for being able to explore an alternative sexual lifestyle without regret or jealousy. Ken also got a thrill out of having an audience while he fucked his wife. He took this opportunity to take his wife anally which, in his mind, was getting sloppy seconds twice. He wanted to sample what the other men did that night and he wasn't disappointed. Her ass was just as sloppy and juicy as her pussy and he unloaded his cum into her ass too.

After Ken had cum, the men went into the living room and began to get dressed while Michelle cleaned up a bit. When she returned, she kissed each of the guests goodnight and each of them fondled her naked body one more time before they left. Ken and Michelle were both hungry again and decided to order a light meal from room service, especially seeing the company was paying for it. Ken told Michelle it would be fun to see the reaction of the room service waiter if she stayed naked. She got a sly grin on her face and didn't respond but she didn't get dressed either. Twenty minutes later, there was a knock on the door and an announcement that it was room service.

Michelle stared at Ken and he asked, "Well, aren't you going to answer it?"

He watched her ass twitch and her tits bounce as she walked to the door, turning towards Ken to double-check that he really wanted her to answer it. He had just watched his wife sexually satisfy four men so this was mild in comparison. Ken smiled and nodded and Michelle figured it's no big deal after what she had done so she hid behind the door as she opened it. The room service waiter walked into the suite without noticing Michelle's state of undress until he turned around. He was a young man, maybe a college student working a night job to pay for tuition. His name tag read Thomas.

When he saw Michelle, he stopped talking, stood there in shock and awe of the blonde-haired, blue-eyed, big-breasted, statuesque MILF standing naked in front of him. His eyes checked her out from top to bottom and back again. He blushed, realizing he was openly gawking at the hotel guest as a lump grew in his pants.

He stammered, "W-w-where do you want me to put the tray?"

"Right over here Thomas."

Michelle guided him over to an island in a small kitchen area of the suite. Thomas' eyes watched her ass shake. He looked over at Ken, worried that her husband would be mad at him for staring at his wife.

Ken quickly put him at ease by asking, "My wife is pretty, isn't she?"

"You have a gorgeous wife sir."

He was trying not to look at Michelle but he was a young, college student and couldn't control his urges to look at the beautiful naked woman in the room. He also couldn't control his growing erection that both Ken and Michelle noticed.

Ken decided to push the envelope a little further and informed Thomas, "You know, my wife Michelle just got done fucking a few guys here tonight. Don't you think they were lucky to be with such a beautiful woman?"

"Ken, be quiet."

Thomas blushed again noticing Michelle's embarrassment and responded, "I think they were very lucky sir; very lucky indeed."

"You seem to like my wife Tom. Maybe you'll get lucky tonight too."