Female Glory Hole Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger then went behind her and unzipped her skirt and pulled it down to the floor. Michelle was now naked from the waist down, her blouse and bra opened; her tits exposed. He then traced his fingers along her thighs making sure he didn't touch her pussy. He then smacked her a couple of times on the ass before she heard his phone alert him to an incoming text then heard him walking towards the door. Where was he going? Was he going to leave her standing there in his office like that? Her hands were cuffed behind her back, there is no way she could get out of there by herself. She got really nervous when she heard the door open.

Michelle was listening carefully then thought she heard a second set of footsteps. She listened more closely and she definitely heard another person in the room. She was completely embarrassed to be seen in this predicament. It also turned her on, nervously wondering what Roger had planned for her. The other person never spoke, but she could feel their presence and heard them walking around her, apparently inspecting her mostly nude body. She was partly humiliated, partly turned on but getting hotter by the second. Michelle found the experience exhilarating. She smelled cologne which made her believe the anonymous person was a man.

A charge of excitement shot through Michelle's body as she felt the light touch of the back of the person's hand traced down her neck, to her arm, then along the side of her body to her hip and down her leg and up the other side. They then played with her breasts and fondled her ass.

Roger then commented, "I told you she was gorgeous with a great body."

She then heard the unmistakable sound of clothes coming off and now four hands roaming freely over her naked skin and the men nibbling at her neck which drove her wild. At times, she felt hard dicks poking at her knowing, at some point, she would be fucking and sucking them.

Suddenly, there were only two hands on her body and she heard who she assumed was Roger making a phone call.

"Ken. This is Roger."

Holy shit, he was calling her husband.

"Everything is fine Ken. Michelle is working late with me tonight and I wanted to let you know that I called in a friend and we both about to fuck your wife."

"Yeah, that's right Ken. There are only two of us. What's that? Yeah, I guess we could do that. After we get done with her, we'll send her home to you buddy but it might be a while."

Ken knew Roger enjoyed fucking his wife while her husband was watching and this must have been the second-best thing. It was Roger's way of bragging, showing his power and control over Michelle. It turned them all on. Ken only wished he could be there but this added a new dimension to Michelle being a hot wife; his hot wife who got into this lifestyle at his encouragement.

Throughout the foreplay, the second person in the room never said a word, which added to the mystery. Did he work at the bank? Would there be another person at work who knew of her submission to Roger? Was he just a friend of Roger's? Was he a client? She may never know.

Roger pulled Michelle over to a chair by the leash around her neck and told her to get on her knees. Roger's guest placed his hands on her head and guided her down towards his dick. She instinctively opened her mouth and felt the warm hard flesh pass through her lips and she did what she does best, she began to suck it. She knew Roger must have told his guest what a good cocksucker she was and she didn't want to disappoint him. She enjoyed sucking dick and her enthusiasm became apparent by the soft moans coming from the stranger she was blowing. At one point, he held her head still and drove his cock deep into her throat and she took every last bit of it without even a hint of gagging.

The guest must have signaled Roger because she felt a tug on her leash pulling her upwards. Roger led her over to his desk, then put pressure on her back which she took as a signal to bend over. She was now in a prone position as she felt a dick pressing between her legs as two hands spread her ass cheeks. Michelle softly moaned as she felt the dick slowly entering her hot pussy.

She heard Roger say, "I told you she likes a good hard dick."

There was no response as the man started to slowly fuck her, then gradually picked up the pace. Michelle enjoyed the feeling of helplessness as was being penetrated by an unknown dick while blindfolded with her hands still cuffed behind her back. This submission to her bosses power is what turned her on in addition to the pure sluttiness of her actions. She obediently took a strangers dick in her pussy per the tacit instructions from Roger. By pleasing the stranger, she was also pleasing Roger and her husband who would be waiting at home to hear all of the details upon her return.

The man tugged on her hair while fucking her hard, so hard, their skin was slapping together as he pounded her pussy. He was playing with her ass cheeks while fucking her and even wet his thumb before sticking it up her ass while simultaneously plunging himself deep into her cunt.

Roger even told him, "If you like her pussy, you'll like her ass even better."

The unknown man took his thumb out of Michelle's ass and she felt a cold liquid lube being placed on her asshole before he stuck his thumb back in. He did this a couple of times before she felt him withdraw from her pussy. She assumed he was placing some of the lube on his dick.

Michelle then felt the head of his dick against her asshole while his hands spread her cheeks wider. He was pressing against her anus until it pushed past her sphincter and entered her asshole. He gradually pushed further and further into her ass and began to slowly hump on her. This was the ultimate submission, allowing a strange man to sodomize her because her boss offered her body to him, not that she objected at all. It was another thrilling sexual experience for her.

"Where is my friend's dick Michelle?"

"His dick is in my ass sir."

"Do you like his dick in your ass?"

"Yes sir. I like his dick in my ass."

The anonymous stranger fucked her ass hard, his hard dick being thrust into Michelle again and again. He held her hips tightly, releasing one of his hands only to give her ass a few spankings while he penetrated her asshole. She could hear him beginning to breathe heavier and knew his orgasm was approaching quickly so she squeezed her ass tighter, then releasing, before squeezing it tighter again to milk the cum from his balls. He pushed himself deep into while grunting loudly as he released his cum deep into Michelle's ass. He humped on her butt a few more times while he emptied his balls in her ass.

When he was done, he gave her another slap on her ass. It then sounded like he was getting dressed, again, without a word being exchanged between him and Roger. Michelle remained bent over the desk waiting for further instruction from her boss who she was sure was about to take his turn with her.

She heard the office door open and Roger say, "I'll call you next week. Have a nice weekend."

He then returned to Michelle giving her a couple of spankings himself before turning her so she could suck his dick. He was semi-erect but she quickly brought his cock back to life with her soft lips and tongue. He then stood her up and removed her blindfold, cuffs, blouse and bra before laying her on her back on his desk.

"I want to see your beautiful face and eyes while I fuck you Michelle."

"I'd like that sir."

Roger lifted her legs onto his shoulders, slip his dick into her familiar pussy and began to fuck her hard, making Michelle moan in pleasure. They looked deeply into each other's eyes as they continued their sexual rendezvous. He played with and sucked on her tits as she came to an intense orgasm. After she was done cumming, Roger withdrew from her pussy and began to fuck her well-lubed ass. When he was about to cum, he plunged himself into her pussy and released his seed into her.

"Your husband wanted to see the cum in your ass and pussy so he knows you got a good fucking this evening Michelle. Be sure to tell him how much you enjoyed it too."

"He'll like that sir."

He made her get down on her knees and lick him clean before they both got dressed and left the office for the weekend.

When Michelle got home, Ken was anxiously waiting for her. He had already fed the children dinner and gotten them ready for bed. He followed her upstairs when she changed out of her work clothes. He immediately noticed the passion marks on her breasts left there by Roger and it would be an added stimulation for him later, having more proof of him enjoying his wife's body.

Michelle didn't have time to get into the details but told Ken, "At the end of the day, Roger called me into his office, blindfolded me and cuffed my hands behind my back, then stripped off my clothes. He then let a friend of his into the office. I never saw him and he never said a word but Roger let his friend use me. They made me suck his dick before he fucked me in my pussy and ass. When he was done, Roger did the same things to me."

Ken had a glimmer of excitement in his eyes as he watched his wife undress to change her shorts and t-shirt. He was imagining Roger offering his wife to his friend and how they sexually used her body. Michelle was going to shower but Ken pleaded with her not to. He wanted to fuck her after the kids went to bed knowing that other men deposited their cum in her ass and pussy.

As they ate their take-out Chinese dinner, Ken kept glancing over at his wife trying to imagine in his mind what it would have been like to be in Roger's office earlier to watch his wife being bound once again and watching the looks on the men's faces as they found pleasure in sticking their dicks in each of her holes. He enjoyed sharing his wife with other men and couldn't wait to hear the details after the kids were sound asleep.

His dick would get hard each time he thought about how his wife was now a hot wife. The torture of having to wait to fuck her himself only increased when the kids didn't want to go to bed. Ken and Michelle let them stay up a little longer but eventually, they went to sleep.

Michelle relayed to her husband all of the details of how Roger seduced her in his office and allowed his friend to fuck her too. While she didn't know his identity, she found the smell of his cologne to be unique and familiar. She wondered if it was someone she knew. Was it a work colleague, a businessman customer of Roger's, or maybe just a friend of his. She could only hope that it was someone she didn't know. At that point in time, it didn't matter to her. She was turned on and it was what Roger wanted her to do, so she obeyed his desire to share her.

While Ken felt a twinge of jealousy of not being able to witness his wife's latest encounter with Roger and his friend, it wasn't enough to ruin his evening. If nothing else, it made him more anxious to hear all of the details and how his wife felt while being turned into an obedient slut for her boss.

They talked over a couple of drinks as Michelle laid out the details of what she had done earlier. While feeling somewhat guilty for not being able to control her sexual urges, she also felt a charge of excitement by turning control of herself over to someone in a position of authority. The nervousness and anxiety of someone else having sex with her in Roger's office was an extreme turn on for her but she was also worried that it was a risky move on both their parts. Neither one of them could risk being caught but it also added to the excitement and naughtiness of what they had done. Ken did say he was going to see if he could be a witness when Roger wanted to have sex with Michelle again.

When they retreated to the bedroom, Ken felt his wife's pussy damp from reliving her early experiences and he had a hard-on himself. He assured her that he loved her more than ever and was willing to allow her to continue to explore her sexuality.

Michelle didn't say anything to her husband but deep down she was concerned about others in the office finding out that she was fucking her boss but that didn't stop her and Ken from having a wild session in bed after the kids were asleep.

Late on Monday afternoon, Roger called Michelle into his office and closed the door. When she sat down, she made sure she left her legs open so her boss could see she wasn't wearing panties. He smiled as he looked up her skirt but got serious after getting a good peek at her pussy. He told her that at times she was going to be asked to "work late" which became the catchphrase to Roger fucking her and sometimes bringing in anonymous men for her to service.

Michelle responded, "I understand sir."

They came to an understanding that sometimes she had family obligations with the children and couldn't accommodate him all the time but over the next several weeks, Michelle "worked late" on the average of once a week, was blindfolded and made to fuck several anonymous men. When she had her period, she was expected to blow the men or let them fuck her ass. This entire time she had no clue who the men were. She knew some of them had fucked her previously by the cologne they wore or how they grunted when they came or by the feel and taste of their dick in her mouth or pussy.

Roger was always careful about not wanting people at work to know about his private sexual life so she was somewhat confident people at work didn't know she had become his private slut. Ken was okay with her arrangement with Roger as long as he knew in advance she would be "working late" and got all the juicy details later. One time, Roger called Ken while Michelle was bound and blindfolded in his office and let him listen in on the phone as he and another man fucked his wife. Roger gave him a blow by blow description of what was going on and how she was sucking their dicks or fucking them. He heard for himself how his wife begged to be fucked or could hear their mutual moans and groans.

While Ken found his wife's sexual submission to Roger extremely exciting, he was also getting frustrated because he wasn't there to witness Michelle being used by other men. He began to express those frustrations to his wife but that didn't stop her or Roger from continuing their surreptitious relationship. What Ken didn't know is that Michelle was relating her husband's growing reluctance to allow this situation to continue to Roger .

Roger told her, "Well, I think we'll just have to do something about that."

He instructed Michelle to plan an evening when she and Ken could get away without the children and he would take care of the rest. She knew what this would probably entail but Roger wouldn't reveal the details and he wanted it kept a secret from Ken.

On the appointed night, Michelle had arranged for her parents to keep the kids overnight while Roger arranged to pay for their dinner at a five-star restaurant where the bank also paid for an executive suite for out of town clients where Michelle and Ken could spend the night. The story she told Ken is that as a reward for being an accommodating husband, Roger arranged for them to use the hotel room for the night. They would enjoy some fine dining, dancing and end up in the company paid room for the night. Roger even told her to charge the dinner to the room.

The night of the dinner date, Ken and Michelle packed their overnight bags and were looking forward to their evening alone. They were both surprised at the size of the executive suite at the hotel. It had two bedrooms, a large living room, a full bar, a kitchenette, and a balcony overlooking the city skyline. Ken got dressed in one bedroom and his wife in the other because she wanted to surprise him with the dress she was going to wear.

Ken waited and waited and waited for his wife to get ready but it was worth it. When she came out of her bedroom, her long blonde hair was lightly curled, her make-up done to perfection, not too much and not too little. She was wearing a very short, red backless, v-neck, cami slip dress with spaghetti straps that accentuated her long, slightly muscular legs. It showed plenty of cleavage and her nipples were poking through the satin material. She wore clear, 4-inch stiletto heels made her legs look even longer and her finger and toenails were painted red to match her dress. .

His first comments were, "Wow," followed by a hungry look in his eyes.

"You look great. We could order room service and stay right here but you look too good not to go to dinner downstairs.."

"Thank you, dear. I feel sexy too. Too sexy not to show off a little."

Ken gave his wife a little kiss and squeezed her ass before he opened the door and escorted her downstairs to the restaurant. There were a couple of gentlemen in the elevator and Ken noticed them stealing glances at his sexy wife. When they got out of the elevator to walk to the restaurant, all eyes of those in the lobby seemed to be fixed upon Michelle as her heels clicked on the tile floor and her breast bounced freely underneath her dress. Heads turned to watch her walk by. Ken was one proud husband and knew this was going to be a memorable evening.

They were a little early for their reservations and the maitre d asked them to please wait at the bar while they got their table ready. Once again, heads turned as Michelle headed toward the bar. There was a table of three men sitting near the bar and she made sure she was facing them as she climbed up onto the barstool. Her dress raised up when she placed one leg on the footrest of the stool while keeping one leg on the floor. Her short dress raised even more as she sat down. She knew the men could see her sheer red lace panties and she looked directly at them as she crossed her legs. They tried not to stare at her but they were pretty obvious as they kept glancing over at her to leer at her legs, cleavage and exposed panties.

Ken knew exactly what his wife was doing and commented, "You're such a cock tease but that's what I love about you."

Michelle coyly responded, "Whatever are you talking about dear?" as she casually uncrossed her legs and crossed them again.

They ordered a couple of drinks and Michelle let one of her heels dangle from her toes as she slightly bounced her legs purposely to draw even more attention to herself.

Ken had a suggestion, "Maybe we can invite them up to our room later for a little party."

"No dear. Tonight I'm all yours," she responded, knowing full well Roger had something planned.

When their table was ready, Michelle strutted past the table with the three men and gave them a slight wink as she passed them. She was sexy and she knew it and was going to flaunt it. The one benefit of allowing Michelle to explore her sexuality was it gave her confidence. A confident woman is a sexy woman. Heads turned again as they walked towards their table. The waiter made sure to get an eyeful of her gorgeous legs and got a good look down the top of her dress at her full breasts as he handed her a menu.

They ordered more drinks and even took time between courses to hit the dance floor where Michelle attracted more attention to her sexy body and slinky attire. Ken knew that every guy in the restaurant wanted to fuck his wife which made him proud. He would even encourage it but if Michelle wanted to be alone with him for tonight, that wasn't so bad either.

After dinner, they had one more drink and a slow dance before Michelle suggested they go up to the room. Ken could hardly wait to get his wife upstairs. They made out in the elevator on their way up to the executive suite.

Ken fumbled with the key card because he was so excited to get his wife into the room where he planned to fuck her good and hard. He opened the door and let his wife enter first with him following quickly behind her. Michelle stopped in her tracks when she took a step inside. There she saw Roger, along with the President of the bank, one of their top clients and one of the maintenance men from work. At first she was embarrassed, then got nervous because her secret sex life was no longer a secret. Ken had no idea what was going on but figured the men were there to gang bang his wife.