Female Glory Hole Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waiter was taken by surprise by Ken's comment and looked over at Michelle for her reaction.

Michelle responded by saying, "Ken, you're embarrassing him, now stop."

"Come on honey. You gave the young man a hard-on. The least you could do is give him a blow job."

Michelle looked over at the speechless waiter, looked back at Ken then back at Thomas. She gave her husband a stern look before walking over to a very nervous young man. He knew he would be breaking the rules of his employment by engaging in sexual relations with a hotel guest but here was a beautiful naked woman approaching him. He was a horny young man and his dick wouldn't, couldn't pass up this opportunity.

Michelle kissed him on the cheek, then took his hands and placed them on her breasts then asked, "Would you like me to suck your cock, Tom."

Without saying a word, he leaned down and began to suck Michelle's tits while fondling her ass. His hand then moved to rub her damp pussy before sliding a finger inside her. He was testing her to see if she was serious, especially seeing her husband was right there watching this scenario unfold. It was almost too good to be true.

"I'd love a blow job from you."

Michelle looked over at Ken with a look in her eye that said, "You owe me for this one."

She got down on her knees, unbuckled the young waiter's pants, unzipped them and pulled them down in one motion along with his boxer jocks to reveal an average length dick but it was extremely thick with a large mushroom head. Michelle looked intrigued as she stroked the thick dick and then went right to work stuffing it into her mouth which drew immediate moans of pleasure from Thomas. He held her head and began to fuck her mouth, using her sweet lips like a pussy and Michelle took all of him deep into her throat.

Ken watched his wife servicing another man for a few minutes, knowing she was getting turned on too, before he suggested, "Why don't you let Thomas fuck you dear. I bet he'd like that even better."

She stopped sucking his dick and asked, "Well, do you want to fuck me now?"

"Heck yeah," was his brief response.

Michelle led him over to the bedroom and laid back spreading her legs, offering him her hot pussy. He didn't waste any time climbing onto the bed and between her legs, driving himself into her. He put her legs over his shoulders and fucked her hard with his thick dick while playing with her tits. He pounded her pussy hard and fast and brought Michelle to an orgasm, then fucked her for a few minutes longer before shooting a huge into her pussy. He then climbed off, offering his dick to her mouth again so she could lick him clean.

As soon as she was done, he quickly announced, "I have to get back to work. I've been gone for a long time."

Ken signed for the room service then went into the bedroom to get even more sloppy seconds that night. He fucked his wife for a long time having already cum twice earlier. When he came, there wasn't much fluid left and his balls were drained completely dry. Their sex-filled evening done for the night, both of them sexually fulfilled.

Michelle felt a little awkward at work on Monday after running into Sam and Max and working closely with Roger. There were now three people at work that not only knew of her depraved sexual needs but had fucked her multiple times in multiple ways. She could only hope they kept their sexual activities a secret.