All Comments on 'Female Glory Hole Ch. 01'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 5 years ago
enjoyed it

Thanks for writing and posting

AdventurousWendyAdventurousWendyover 5 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed the story; thanks for writing it.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
FUCK THE SECRETS

when you give something away for your own egotistical fantasy, fetish, You shouldn't expect to receive any things as a return,, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glory Hole

Love the story and hope you'll write another one like it. Maybe she might consider going again and having another night of just being a slut. Great using words to paint a picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I really loved the story, the couple, the gangbang/cumfest, exhib, etc. I hope you'll write a second part and more, exploring the slutiness of Michelle and her husband.

toobytoobyover 5 years ago
You got 5 from me

I liked the sluttiness of the wife! The only thing that bothered me, in fact for most of the story, was that the hubby couldn't get any other pussy. This was especially apparent at the final orgy, when she asked him not to fuck the other women there. That seems so unfair to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
beulahthebrit

Loved it, great story, personally I would love the chance to experience that, totally anonymous sex and being used as a cum-dump. The progression from threesome to moresome and on to gang bang was awesome. Up for more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
❤️ Love that part!

I had never heard anything about the hot wife fetish... I was raised by my very conservative Catholic business woman Grandmother, always expected to act as a “lady”.

The first time my bf introduced this concept to me...I thought it was a trick or a trap! :/. After all...men don’t want to keep or have any respect for a woman who would act in such a way...did they? I thought that if I actually showed interest or that it was hott...he’d be like “AHA! I knew you were a slut! I wasn’t actually serious, I just wanted to see who you REALLY were!!!”

It took a while for him to convince me that it wasn’t a trap! 😂

After that...holy wow, the sex was phenomenal! :)

But just like some guys have no desire to share their woman and some think it’s the hottest thing in the world...I DON’T share with other women. The fantasy of being with other guys is hot because it’s a mutual turn on... and the fact that it turns on MY man SO much is probably the sexiest thing about it, actually. That’s not JUST about ME. It would be different and not fun, exciting or appealing AT ALL if that wasn’t the case.

And it would break my heart if my man chose to go be with someone else...and that’s NOT a double standard because I never even thought of being with anyone else before HE told me that it’s what HE fantasized about...I was just fine with it being mutually monogamous. Sharing MY cock doesn’t appeal to me whatsoever and was never part of the deal.

This story has actually conveyed that better than any which I have ever read.

The part of the story where her insecurity showed a little and she needed to make sure that her husband wasn’t going to abandon her to go partake of the abundantly available other pussy at the party was a perfect way to illustrate that underlying concept. He’s dedicated and committed to only her and what they do is about mutual enjoyment, not just getting your rocks off!

The way the story progressed, didn’t just jump in all chaotic, displays that, as well. It’s PART of a very healthy and loving relationship, not a chaotic and destructive orgy story that ruins relationships and lives!

This is one of the best stories I have read! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellently done...I meant the story...okay, the wife too

Nicely set up. Nice progression. Have not read Chapter 2 yet, so forgive me if you already cover topics.

You cover how they experiment with light bondage in the beginning and I have seen some pictures of female glory holes, I noticed that some have things like leather cuffs, collars, and restraints for ankles.

They are not mandatory, but are options for the women to use if they want the feeling of being restrained. Of course the women do call the shots and can call a halt at any time even with restraints.

It does seem to be a shame that holes were not available for guys to fondle and tease her boobs too while being fucked.

I would think that maybe Michelle would have enjoyed using them once she became comfortable with how things were going and especially when blindfolded on a one on one situation.

I wonder how fast she will be promoted, now that her one boss knows who she is...lol. Deliciously wicked riding the horns of a dilemma for her.

cindy-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I see a very large potential problem

Ken could be a huge problem even if he doesn't figure out what's going on.

Very good story and I look forward to reading the other two chapters thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had an opportunity at a house party to let loose in a female glory hole set up. It was amazing! Just to be fucked by unknowns and having them not know who the pussy belonged to was crazy. Going to read the others!

MelandAnthonyMelandAnthonyalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story.

Absolutely love this.

My nervous stomach churns in anticipation of the events that happen. In a good way.

Love it ❤️

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2over 1 year ago

We are sure that there would be far fewer divorces and separations if more couples played in the lifestyle like this.

a_horneta_hornet8 months ago

Wow! Five stars! I am soaked! Had to share it with my husband. He knew why I was grinning!

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

That was amazing. I really love the story and can't wait for the next episode.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog27 days ago

I don't know where you come up with thus stuff but you have written another great story. I usually don't go for gangbangs but starting the way it did just sucked me in and I couldn't stop reading. The erotic actions of Michelle kept me interested. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous