Female Pilot Medical Procedures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second Lieutenant Johnson arrived on the afternoon communications flight. I met with her and helped her settle into the BOQ. The colonel had asked me to advise her to be on the parade, so I made sure she knew where the parade was being held and asked her to look for and stand by me.

At the parade, the colonel welcomed her to the squadron and informed them about Capt. Fisher's reassignment 'while she worked on producing a recruit for the Air Force.' It had been an open secret, so it wasn't a surprise. He announced my assignment as Flight Commander to take over Capt. Fisher's role.

Life carried on. 'Amy' Johnson settled in. She was a welcome addition to the squadron, and we got on well. I was tremendously busy and lost weight without even thinking about it. My spanking and sex life went from strength to strength. Otis and I had a splendid Air Force wedding!

One afternoon, Amy asked for a private chat with me. What could it be? Otis was away, so I said, "Come over and I will cook supper. We will be alone so we can talk about whatever."

Once supper was over, Amy said, "I'm up for the lengthy routine fast jet pilot medical later this week. Rumours are circulating about unusual procedures, but no one will discuss them. Can you shed any light on these rumours, please?"

"Amy, I've had one of those medicals recently. I can't tell you about the procedures because, within Air Force rules, we have to keep silent. You can refuse these procedures. If you do that, think of your career. If you refuse, you will still be able to carry on as a fast jet pilot, but you may have closed other career path doors. We may think it is unfair and it may, in the eyes of some people, be distasteful, but we are a complex organisation and very unusual tasks come our way."

"This is the way the Air Force sorts out who can and cannot cope with certain facets of life and I believe they are right to do that. I knew nothing about these rumours when I went for my medical and they hit me cold. At least you have time to think about your reaction. Amy, only you can decide. I can't say any more. I'm sorry."

"But I must warn you not to say that you have heard rumours when you talk to the medical staff and to act surprised when they approach you about the 'unusual procedures.' You must not talk about these rumours with anyone from now on. You could be in trouble if you do, but you did the right thing to come to your superior officer. That's what we are here for. Finally, this discussion did not take place. I hope you understand."

"Yes, I understand, and thank you for your guidance."

"I'm still here. These procedures didn't kill me or do me any lasting damage. I sleep well at night and recover the aircraft from dangerous situations. Remember, you must keep silent. I hope you have said nothing to anyone else on base?"

"No, I heard about the rumours at my last base."

I had to let the colonel know we may have a problem at that base.

We had a glass of wine and Amy went back to the BOQ.

In the morning, I called the colonel and said the code words to report a security problem. Within fifteen minutes, he called me back and said he would meet me in the intelligence officer's briefing room. At the meeting with the colonel and the intelligence officer present; I went over the discussion I had with Amy.

The colonel said, "We know all about the female fast jet pilot medicals, so don't worry. It's our business to know that sort of stuff. So let's get this straight. Johnson came to you to discuss rumours regarding unusual procedures during the female fast jet medicals?"

I went into detail about the conversation I had had with Johnson about 'unusual procedures.'

"I have not said a word to anyone else about those procedures. That Johnson had heard these rumours, so she says, on her former base, to me, is a cause for concern. But I'm glad she had the common sense to come to her superior officer off the record for a chat. It may help us keep a lid on the whole thing."

"Josie, you have done well to tell us. It's been less than twenty-four hours since you got into this. She's not in trouble because she has reported hearing these rumours to her senior officer. We will talk to her and get this put to bed."

"Don't worry. The Air Force has invested a great deal in the likes of Johnson, and we don't want to lose her, so put your mind at rest."

The morning after her medical, I caught up with Amy in the canteen. She came and sat by me and took care when sitting down.

"Did you pull a muscle?" I asked.

Amy made a face and then smiled.

"Some muscle," she said!

"I must give you a week to get over it. There's plenty of simulator training to catch up on."

Amy could not stop herself from laughing.