All Comments on 'Female Predator On Campus'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
W.T.F.

This is High School quality writing, why is this on here?

NavauraNavauraalmost 14 years ago

I think this has a certain originality to it. Kind of like an older feel to it in my book. I like it in some ways and don't in others. The antagonist stated that she didn't like black men who dated outside their race, but the only people she attacked were white people. Would it have made a difference if it was a chinese person?

I also think that not all black women are bitter and angry. If a woman is bitter and angry, please believe me that she has a reason to be. The idea that the protagonist used the saying that black men date outside of their race because they find black women bitter and angry is just an excuse period. White women are not perfect and some of them are just as crazy as some black women. There are good black women out there. I believe that the reason black women are seen as angry and bitter is because they don't take crap, black women are strong. If black women are bitter and angry it's because something made them that way, whether it be a man, a woman, a mother, a father, a sibling, etc. Anger and bitterness is just a cop out. If you prefer white women, just say it. Don't blame your preference on angry and bitter black women because believe me if a black woman's bitter and angry, she's bitter and angry for a reason.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2141 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS