Femboy Sailors Pt. 04

Story Info
The femboys are trained to be whores.
3.2k words
4.48
5.7k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr Trinh reviewed the earnings from the girls in club. All except Kathy had made money in the club. Reviewing the videos from the club he saw she had entertained several men in the booth but had not gone upstairs with any men hence no money was earned by her.

This was unacceptable to Dr Trinh and he was tired of Kathy's failure to bring in money. He knew that her contributions to the transformations was important but with the videos she had made her presence was no longer needed.. He decided that she could be bimboized and sent to the General.

Dr Trinh had Kathy brought to his office so that he could speak with her. While he waited for her he prepared the tools he would need and brought a nurse in to assist him. Giving her a syringe to hold for Kathy's arrival.

When Kathy came into the office Dr Trinh was sitting behind his desk with the nurse standing just inside the door. "Good morning Kathy" he smiled "I have been talking with the General about you. We are very pleased with the tools you have given us to help with our transformation process. You have greatly aided us with that. However the General is very concerned that we get what we have invested in you back. "

Kathy gave a broad smile back "Thank you doctor."

"We spent a lot of money on your education and transformation and the videos and other material you developed greatly enhance our ability to remake these femboys." he continued "However ultimately the goal was for you, like the others, to be a whore in the Generals establishments."

With these words the nurse stepped forward and stuck the syringe in her arm. The injection worked quickly and soon Kathy was unable to stand.

"We will start with your final transformation now. By the end of the day you will be stupid bimbo slut who we will use in tonight's show."| The Doctor grinned evilly. He lifted a pair of headphones from his desk and placed them over her ears. The nurse handed him a set of virtual reality goggles which he placed over her eyes and tightened on to her face.

Kathy felt the headphones and goggles being attached but was unable to resist them being attached. Soon she was wrapped into a world which overwhelmed her senses. Her mind was soon trapped in a giggly flirtatious frame that wanted to be seen and touched by men and serve men's desires.

The other girls were left in their rooms after being served a drugged breakfast to help them become enamored in their dance routines. Each was played a video of the dance routine she would perform. After hours of the videos being played the girls knew their routines and it was etched into their brains.

Kathy awoke confused and disoriented. As the goggles were removed she felt overdressed. Looking down she saw she was wearing a black cocktail dress that felt stifling to her.

Dr Trinh stepped into the room and taking her hand stood her up. "Hello Doctor Slut are you ready to see patients?" he asked. "Tonight you will give a lecture to a crowd. But you must be dressed appropriately to deliver the message.". Turning he handed her a white lab coat. She pulled off the dress she was wearing and started redressing. She changed her black stockings for white fishnets and white heels with 6 inch heels. Pulling on her lab coat her ass peeked out of the bottom. The lab coat had a red cross over her left tit with large black letters under reading Dr SLUT. Kathy giggled reading this.

"Very good I think your lecture tonight will be very popular." said Dr Trinh. The nurse then took her to the dorm with the other girls.

The girls were eating when they arrived. Sammi was dressed in a green cheerleader outfit. Tatiana was dressed in what looked like an obscene nuns habit, Nina was in a very sheer white lace wedding dress that left her tits and ass exposed. Rosie was wearing a black leather vest which hung partly over her ass and seemed to just cover her nipples, Charlize wore a red knit dress that had her big black ass hanging out the bottom. Meagan wore a short blue robe tied at her waist that gave a good view of her tits. Finally Cathy was in her Dr Slut outfit.

After eating each checked her makeup. An older girl came from the bar to get them and they were led back stage. A man dressed in a tuxedo came to the side stage where they waited.

"Hello girls we should have a massive crowd tonight this has been advertised greatly and we have men flying from all over the world to see you." He said with a big smile "You should bring in a lot of money. After the show you will go to rooms upstairs to meet with men."

The girls were brought drinks as they waited for their show to begin. They could see through the gaps of the curtains that the bar was filling up. Waitresses were busy carrying drinks to the tables. The waitresses were all being felt up and groped by men.

The music started playing and the MC stepped out onto the stage. "Welcome everyone we have a great show planned for you tonight and after the show they will be available to meet with you in private.." He shouted out "First tonight we have Sammi." Turning he motioned and the curtain raised,

Sammi holding pompoms walked down the stage to cheers. Turning she did cartwheels down the stage causing her skirt to drop showing her ass. Turning to face the audience she walked to mid stage and grabbing the pole there spun around it loosening her top as she did. With her back to the pole she pulled open her blouse exposing her tits. She continued dancing spinning on the pole then dropping her skirt did a split in the middle of the stage. Totally exposed as the lights dimmed and the curtain closed.

The MC stepped on stage and announced " Your gonna want this kinky slut lets hear it for Rosie"

The curtains opened to Alice Cooper's "Welcome to my nightmare" Rosie gripped a gymnastic bar pulling herself up on it and spinning around on it. Dropping to the floor she turned grabbing the bar over her head she turned her back to the crowd raising her skirt with one hand she looked over her shoulder at them as she slapped herself on her ass. Swinging her legs she pulled herself up sitting on the bar as she pulled her vest off then caused the tassels on her nipples to spin as she winked at the crowd. Locking her knees on the bar she spun her body with one leg held straight her spinning revealed her ass. She dropped to the floor and her skirt fell around her feet revealing her ass which had "fuck me" printed in florescent letters on her cheeks. The lights dimmed again and the curtains lowered slowly.

"Next we have Tatiana for your enjoyment" the MC announced.

Slow pipe organ music started to play. The curtain raised to a large cross Tatiana shuffled out on to the stage wearing a nuns habit that left her tits and ass very exposed with high heeled sandals. She knelt before the cross on her knees in a position of prayer.

As she knelt there a bright flash went off and a man dressed in a toga stepped onto the stage. She turned towards the man and looked at him with a big smile. The man approached her and touched her fore head then reached down fondling her tits.

The man opened his toga exposing his cock guiding her face towards him. He slapped his cock across her face and she opened her mouth and he rammed his cock in her mouth. As she sucked him he tore her habit off her. With her naked on the stage he pulled his cock from her mouth and pushed her face to the floor. Going behind her he slide his cock in her ass and started fucking her slapping her ass. She moaned loudly at the fucking she was receiving. As he came in her ass the lights dimmed and the curtain dropped.

The MC next announced Charlize. The curtain raised showing Charlize leaning against a pole one foot on the pole with her knee bent light at the top illuminating her like a street lamp. Two men walked out of the darkness back stage towards her. As they got to to her they started talking with her asking how much. The men handed her some bills and she got on her knees before them sucking their cocks. The men started grabbing her roughly handling her. One pushed her top down exposing her tits. Grabbing her hair they pulled her onto all fours. One man got behind her raising her skirt he guided his cock into her ass the other held her head tightly fucking her face. The man fucking her ass reached up and grabbed her hair holding them like reins as he fucked her. Finally the pulled out and came on her face as the curtain dropped.

Wedding music started to play and the curtain raised to three men in tuxedos standing on the stage. Nina entered stage left. She wore a white lace dress with a long train that dragged behind her. She stopped next to the two men standing before a man holding a book.

The man with the book intoned "Do you slut Nina agree to submit to your master and serve him however he wants."

"I do" she answered in a soft voice.

"Do you agree to serve cocks the rest of your life." He man said loudly.

"I do"

"You may start sucking cock".

Nina knelt and started sucking cock as the other two men pulled their cocks out. Nina moved her head sucking one cock after another another until all came on her face and the curtain dropped.

"Now if you like fat asses you will love our next act Meagan." he shouted out as the curtains raised and Meagan was revealed twerking with her back to the audience. She raised her skirt up over her ass which jiggled before the men. Producing a long thick dildo she faced the crowd and swallowed it taking the dildo to the base in her mouth. She shrugged causing the skirt top to drop as she deep throated the dildo. The dress dropped to the floor leaving her naked and exposed. She turned showing her ass and then reaching back worked the dildo into her ass. She fucked herself with the dildo for several minutes as the crowd cheered.Then the lights dimmed and the curtain dropped.

The MC announced the next act "Now we have Dr Kathy Cum-bucket"

The curtains raised and Kathy was on stage in her lab coat. "Good evening. I am Dr Kathy and I am here to tell you the importance of relieving mens sexual tensions. This is an important function. Men can become very unhealthy if they don't have a cum dump to ease their tensions. "

As she said this she opened her lab coat.

Several men came onstage as they approached her she unzipped each mans pants and pulled their cocks out stroking each one as she giggled. She started sucking the first man. When he was hard she turned her back to him and bent over. Reaching behind her she guided his cock to her ass. Reaching over she pulled the next man's cock out and took it in her mouth. As each came she guided the next man into her until all had come in one of her holes.

She then stood with cum leaking from her ass and said "And this is how you effectively serve men as a cum dump."

The lights dimmed and the curtains dropped as the MC stepped back on the stage. "Alright now these girls are all available to be met with talk with your waitress and she will collect your money and give you a ticket to meet with which ever girl you want."

The girls had been taken up by an elevator behind the stage and were in rooms waiting. Men started going up stairs to the girls.

Several men crowded into Sammi's room cocks soon surrounded her. She was pulled by her hair and had a cock in her mouth. Her skirt was pulled off followed by her blouse. She was naked except for her knee socks and shoes. Her legs were raised and a cock entered her ass fucking hard into her.

She moaned around the cock in her mouth as the cock entered ass. Hands grasped and squeezed her tits as the cocks fucked her. She was overcome with desire to please the cocks in her. She teased the cock with her tongue flicking over the head and down the shaft. She clenched her ass milking the cock fucking her. The men were humping her holes consumed by desire to use the sexy cheerleader femboy until they shot cum in her. As they stepped away two other men stepped for ward to replace them.

Tatiana was on her knees her habit tossed to the side as one man fucked her from behind as others stood in front of her feeding her their cocks. The man fucking her reached around grabbing her cage pressing it down. The three cocks in her face were slapped against her lips and face as fingers pinched her nipples. As a cock shot on her face another stepped forward to replace it.

The man fucking her ass held her ass tight against him as came deep in her ass. He was soon replaced by another cock entering her ass without mercy. Man after man came in and fucked her mouth and ass. She was covered in cum and it was leaking from all her holes.

Rosie was on her back on a bed covered with black sheets with a white hexagram on the center. Two men entered the room and pulled her clothes off. One grabbed her hair pulling her face to his exposed cock. The other grabbed her ankles lifting them in the air as he eased his cock in her ass. She opened her mouth to accept the cock licking the shaft with her tongue. She raised her ass to accept the cock entering her as the other cock entered her mouth. She found herself enjoying being used and locked her ankles behind the mans ass.

The men fucked her without mercy till both came inside her. As they stepped out of the room two other men came in and took their place fucking her. As each came in her he stepped out and another man stepped in to replace him.

Charlize was in a room with a mattress on the floor. Several men came in the room crowding around her. The men ripped her clothes off leaving her in fishnet stockings and heels.

"Start using those big cock sucking lips bitch" one shouted pushing his cock in her face.

"Your big black ass is gonna be filled with cum tonight whore." another said as he slapped her ass and pulled her ass cheeks apart and aimed his cock slamming it into her deep.

As the cock entered her ass she pushed back taking it in. The man fucking her face held her head by the ears as the man fucking her ass pushed forward. Soon rocking between the cocks getting fucked at both ends unable to resist. Other men were squeezing and pinching her tits as she was used.

"This fat black ass is a great fuck." one announced.

"Hope this bitch can swallow a lot of cum."

As the men fucking her came others shot cum on her and others crowded in the room to join in.

Two men walked into Meagan's room and quickly tore her dress off and pushed her onto a sling hanging in the center of the room with her ass up. One man slapped her ass causing it to jiggle. Meagan giggled and squealed at the slap. "This fat ass is gonna be good to fuck." The man said as he slammed his cock in her. He started fucking her hard and deep.

The second man reached down squeezing her tits as he put his cock in her mouth. She rocked back and forth in the sling as the men fucked her. Meagan giggled around the cock in her mouth as the man fucking her ass slapped her ass. The man fucking her ass came in her and pulled out.

Another man stepped in fucking her ass while others stood around her feeling her up as she was fucked waiting their turn.

Nina was in her obscene wedding dress as men started entering her room. Men crowded around her pushing her to her knees pulling out their cocks. The men ripped the thin garment off her leaving her kneeling in white stockings. A man grabbed her tits pushing them together around his cock as others pushed their cocks in her mouth. Another man pushed her feet apart and getting behind her worked his cock in her mouth. The man fucking her tits soon shot on her face as another entered to replace him. Man after man came in fucking one of her holes and shooting on her face. Soon she had cum dripping off her face and tits and dripping from her ass. She was used for hours by cock after cock. Until she was covered in cum and left laying on the floor.

Kathy was in a room with a small exam table wearing her lab coat. She opened the door to her room and several men stood waiting for her. She invited them in smiling with a silly grin. Her eyes were wide and she looked like a silly slut. As the men followed her in one slapped her ass causing her to turn and giggled.

"I hope I can relieve all of your stress men." she said with broad smile.

The men opened their pants and Kathy reached out stroking them. They pushed her against the exam table and lifted her onto it. A man lifted her legs onto his shoulders and worked his cock into her ass. Another got on the table on top of her wrapping her tits around her cock. A third man tilted her head off the end of table pushing his cock against her lips which she opened taking his cock in her mouth. The men were fucking her together. Men fucked her holes then as they came others came in and replaced them in using her.

At one point she was lifted off the table and a man put her on his cock as he sat on the stool others stepped forward and fucked her face. As the last man came in her ass she was pushed to the floor and left laying covered in cum.

After all the men had left the MC came in and attached leashes to each naked cum covered femboy and led them out to the stairs. Following behind on their leashes they were led back to their dormitory. Once in the dormitory their leashes were released and the MC smiled at them.

"You did great tonight you all proved you will be good whores." he said happily "Now go get cleaned up and rest. Great night."