FemboyWorld: Roadside Assistance

Story Info
Who knew femboys offer roadside assistance.
3.7k words
4.74
11k
24

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
226 Followers

A FemboyWorld quickie story. My car battery died today and I just stood there thinking about this so I just made a stupid story ahah. Anyways yeah as always comments are appreciated.

*************

That fucking bitch just up and left. Another failed first date and another night ending up alone. I knew taking her to a fancy restaurant wasn't worth the bill. This hookup, casual dating thing is not my thing. All these women want is to be wine and dined and have everything according to their standards or else no ass for you. And I'm not 6' 3" with a perfect jawline or jacked body so I can't just show up to their house and get some. Nooooo. I just had to be 5' 10" and too busy to workout so I have to be Mr. Perfect for them or else. So fucking frustrating.

"Hi, Sir. Here is the bill. I'm going to assume it will be on your card tonight." The waiter hands me the check. I did not even notice my date had the audacity to order an eighty-dollar steak. Fuuuuck.

Oh, of course, it is raining outside. The weather app explained it as an "unexpected rainstorm." And that so-called, unexpected rainstorm, will last for the next six hours. I just so happened to wear the new clothes that I splurged on because I happened to feel good for once. And I parked all the way in the back of the parking lot because it was crowded. This night just keeps getting better and better.

What's next? Is my car is going to break down?

...Aaaaaannnnnddddd my battery light comes on and dies immediately as I pull over to the side of the entrance ramp. Fan...fucking...tastic. Luckily I have AAA.

"... our driver will be there in four hours."

Four hours?! The fuck. "I cannot wait four hours. Why is the wait so long?"

"It seems like this "unexpected rainstorm" has caused a lot of accidents and breakdowns such as yours in your zipcode. There is no one available from our fleet in your area. I am really sorry, sir."

I just hang up fed up with that bullshit. Seriously? Now, All of a sudden everyone in my zipcode forgot how to drive? Well, I hope that bitch who left me at dinner fucked up her car too. I call the local services and they all have long waits as well. Allstate, Nationwide, Uncle Drew, Uncle Changs, the Italian Mafia, the Yakuza, all of them can not come either because I don't have insurance from them or they have no one to assist for hours.

I scroll through Google, trying to find some company that can help. I come across a company by the name of FAA. May as well give it a try.

"Hello, are you in a safe location, Sir?" The customer service rep says, who has an oddly male voice with a feminine tone.

But he said, "Sir." How did he know I was a male? I didn't even say anything yet. "Uhhh, yeah I am. I'm pulled over on the side of the entrance ramp to the freeway on Halfbaked Ave entering High 95."

"Fantastic. Are you by any chance an FAA member or are you in a dire emergency?"

"This is an emergency. Will it take hours for you to get someone out here too?"

"Oh no, Sir. We pride ourselves on coming to our customers in fifteen minutes or less. What kind of service will you be in need of today?"

"My car battery died," I say bluntly.

The customer rep goes silent for a second. "Oh, so you actually need car assistance tonight."

"Yes," I accidentally say rather loudly and aggressively, "is this not roadside assistance?"

"Yes, it is. Sorry, Sir. We provide many services for our customers. I was just scrolling through the options so our assistant knows what to do."

"I'm sorry. It has been a tough night." I say apologetically.

"I am sorry to hear that, Sir. I will make a note of that so the assistant will give you the best customer service he can provide."

"I promise I will not be mean to him." I try to say hoping not to get rejected service.

"It is no problem, Sir. We specialize in making our customer's day better. Since you are in a safe location, may I ask if you will like to become an FAA Gold or Platinum member? There are a lot of perks that come with being an FAA member. Will you like me to tell you some?"

"No, I have AAA. I will just love it if you can give my car a jump and I will be on my way."

"That is perfectly fine, Sir. Just know if at any time you change your mind during your service, just let the assistant know and he will be more than willing to set you up. I hope your night gets better, Sir."

"Thank you."

Just as I get off the call with FAA, I get a text message showing how far away the driver is. He is actually fifteen minutes away. For the first time tonight, I can take a breath and wait. Hopefully... Jude, the name of the assistant on the tracker, gets here quickly.

I flip through my Twitter account with the sound of pouring rain in the background. I get lost in scrolling through my "horny account" on Twitter before I hear a knock on my window. I flinch in surprise and cover my phone screen with my hand. Then I'm surprised that it's a skinny boy dressed in a tight hoodie that says FAA on it and what looks like skinny jeans. He doesn't seem bothered by the rain as he's just standing in it and motioning me to roll down my window.

I roll down the window and say, "How can I help you?"

"My name is Jude. I am an FAA roadside assistant. I hear you are having battery problems. Open the hood and let me take a look". I open the hood of the car and let Jude inspect it. He leans his body forward and my eyes get a peak at his ass just sticking out. I didn't know boys could have an ass like that.

As he inspects I ask, "How old are you?"

"I am twenty-two. A little old for an FAA assistant, but I like to think I do good work. Don't worry, Sir. I know what I am doing."

A little old? He looks really young to be in this type of work. It's usually middle-aged scruffy-looking men with no personal skills who do this type of work.

"It looks like you will actually need a new battery. This one is dead, dead."

"Goddammit. Seriously?"

"Yes, see look," he comes close to me and shows me the test results he ran on the battery on his phone, "your battery is next to dead. It will be best if I install a new one right now." To be honest, I did not catch at least half of what he said. I was preoccupied with how good he smelled. And for some reason I felt strong, how can I say it, sex appeal to him. Like full on attraction. His pale face, short brown hair, and brown eyes that I just lose myself in. Wait, he's a male. I feel attraction to a male?

"Sir? Sir? Is it okay if I install a new one?" Jude repeats himself.

I finally snap out of my daze. "Yeah, yeah. Do whatever you need. How much will it cost?"

"So...," he starts out swaying his body as if he didn't want to reveal the details, "it will cost you 210 for the price of the batter and installation."

210? Fuck n...

Jude continues on before I can reject, "But, if you become an FAA Gold or Platinum member. I can knock off the price to 126 and you will get all the other benefits of today's service."

"Like what?"

"Seems like you are not familiar with our company. Here, let me direct you to our official website while I install the new battery." He grabs my phone and goes to the FAA website and directs me to the "benefits page". He leaves for his van to get his stuff. I see him look up at the sky and say "Oh, it stopped raining."

I look through the site. The first thing I see is a quote from the man I guess is the CEO of FAA, "When your car is giving you trouble, call on FAA to relieve all your stress and get you back on the road." - Mr. Knudsen. Then I finally see what FAA stands for, Femboy Automotive Assistance.

The fuck? I look up questioning everything. Then I see Jude walk back from his truck. He changed his attire into very short jean shorts where the bottom of his ass was sticking out. And a pink crop top hoodie that said FAA on it with his pale skinny bare tummy exposed.

"Sorry I was not wearing this sooner, Sir. I know men love our uniforms, especially our bottoms. Have you checked our benefits yet? After you check, let me know if you have a change of heart about switching your insurance plan."

I furiously scroll through the benefits page. It says:

Nonmembers: Femboy Assistants will only attend to the car and not the customer. Customers may choose to sign up and immediately receive the benefits of either the Gold or Platinum tier.

Gold Plan: This plan allows for four roadside assistance calls a month. After the fourth call, the following calls will be an extra $45. Femboy assistants will only perform "basic needs" for the customer but, customer satisfaction will always be guaranteed. Customers will be assigned a random femboy based on who is available at the time. All items needed for car repair will be 20% of the retail price. Best plan for customers on a tight budget and busy schedule.

Platinum Plan: This plan allows for unlimited calls all month. Femboy assistants will perform "Any and all needs" of the customer. Customers may choose which femboy will assist them. Customers may schedule a femboy or pick any other femboy currently not being attended to by another platinum customer. Platinum members can also make house calls if their car needs fixing at their home. Finally, this plan allows for 40% off all car parts and 30% off all FemboyWorld ticket purchases. Best plan for customers who use all FemboyWorld Services.

"All done, Sir. Would you like to change your plan or is this all you need help with tonight? My dispatcher said you were having a difficult night. I can help with that?" Jude says with a sexy smile while his body sways. Somehow his dirty hands from installing the new battery make him look even sexier.

"What are these "needs" the website talks about?"

"You know, Sir, I like you. Let me offer you a preview of each plan. Wait in the backseat of the car while I freshen up." I nod and get in the backseat. I guess the rain clouds came back around since it starts to pour outside again. But that did not have any effect on my growing boner in my pants. I wanted to touch it so badly but I did not want to scare the boy off if I was somehow reading the situation wrong.

The opposite backseat door opens up and Jude steps into the car in a haste.

"God it's pouring cats and dogs again. I hope you don't mind a little bit of water in your car." I sit up as Jude sits down beside me. He smells better than my date even after changing my car battery. "So, let me show you the Gold plan first. Take off your pants, Sir." Jude says, biting his lower lip.

There was a smidge of resistance still in me because I blurted out, "I'm not gay, Jude."

"Oh no, Sir. Being with a femboy is not a matter of whether you are gay or straight. Femboys were made to service any and all needs of real men like you. Don't you think I'm cute? I know you do since you have been staring at me since I arrived. Why don't you focus on the fact I am going to be better than any woman you ever had." Jude comes closer and it takes all my strength not to kiss and hold the femboy right then and there. I didn't know what I could or could not do. So I let Jude control the situation. It's been so long for me anyways.

As Jude got my pants and underwear to my thighs, he must have read my mind and asked, "How long has it been since you had someone help you with your load?"

"Three months." I lied its been a year.

"So long. But, I'm a good femboy. I can fix that problem for you." Jude gets my pants all the way off and my cock flings in the air. "Sir, you are very big. Let me see," He takes a small tape measure out of his back pocket and measures my cock, "it seems like you are 7.5 inches. You would be a very popular gold plan member. Let me show you the benefits of that plan."

His right-hand strokes the base of my cock, his left-hand cups my balls and he brings his wet lips to the head of my cock and kisses and licks. He looks me straight in the eyes as he makes me moan uncontrollably.

"See, this isn't gay, sir. It's just quality customer service." He says as he sucks one of my balls in his mouth while his tongue rolls around it. He comes back up and smiles as he flicks his tongue on my frenulum and around my head. There's something so innocent and sexy when they just use their tongue. Jude's making me shiver and moan. His hands are also so soft massaging my shaft and balls. God, I feel amazing.

I bring my hand to the back of his head and force him down until he's balls deep. His throat is tight and better than any pussy. He comes up for air and smiles.

"You like my throat pussy daddy?" Jude opens his mouth wide. I can see him contracting his throat back and forth as if to tell me that's what he's going to do to my cock. And the saliva drooling down his chin is a hint of how wet his mouth is. Fuck I need it.

Jude goes back down and takes me balls deep. I can feel his throat contracting around the head of my cock.

"Fuck, you're milking me. Oh god, oh god." I buck my hips hard and I can feel the car shaking with my thrust.

Jude comes back up and flicks his tongue around the head. It's too much. My breath quickens and just as I feel I'm going to announce the end, Jude comes off me and stops.

He says as he catches his breath, "so that was a preview of the gold plan," he leans down and kisses me. Even though his tongue was just wrapped around my cock, I can't help but drive my hips into his jean shorts as his tongue invades my mouth. He leans back up and continues, "would you like a sample of the platinum plan?"

I can not help but say, "Very much so, yes."

Jude sits to the side of me and takes off all his clothes. He has the tightest tummy and chest. His legs are smooth. And somehow I can only describe his four-inch cock as simply beautiful.

"Your cock still has a lot of my saliva on it. It's time for you to take me raw." Jude grabs my cock and rubs it on his entrance. I buck my hips up wanting to go fuck this femboy but he's teasing me as he strokes my cock against his ass and smooth hand.

"Am I driving you crazy, Sir? You want to fuck my tight boy hole don't you?"

"Yes, yes more than anything." I plead.

"Can't leave my customer unsatisfied then," he finally takes me inside him. I lift and groan as I feel his warm hole take the head of my cock. He grinds his ass on me as he slowly bucks his hips.

I hold him down and he whispers in my ear, "you only get twelve thrusts, sir. I increased the number because I love your hairy chest. Better make it count." my mind is numb from just the first few thrust. He feels so damn good. His hole contracts around me every time I stroke.

Jude whispers,"... ten, eleven..., twelve." He holds my cock balls deep on my twelfth stroke. After a few seconds, he lifts all the way off leaving my hard cock twitching, as if it's trying to find Jude's hole again.

"So, sir. Did I convince you to switch to FAA today?"

I leap toward the passenger seat trying to find my wallet. Throwing paper and soda cans in every which direction trying to find that damn thing. My bare ass is plastered to the window trying to claw for my wallet. I'm sure I gave care passing us a full moon show. But I didn't care. I needed that wallet. I finally grabbed it and hand Jude my credit card.

"Here, platinum. Please, platinum." I say as I stroke my cock eager to resume. But Jude takes his time getting the transactions processed on my phone. When he asked for what number and address I wanted to use, it took me a painful minute to respond because I couldn't help stroke my cock to him.

"Okay, sir. Here is your grand total today. Just sign here on the phone and push confirm after you are done."

I don't even look at the price. I just scribbled and pressed that button as fast as I could.

"Excellent, sir," Jude gets on all fours and sticks his ass towards me, and wiggles it, "as you can see my gaping hole needs you. Fill me up, daddy."

I never moved so fast getting in position right behind him and fucking him like an animal. I'm sure we were both making the car rock as I fucked him until his face was against the window.

I grip him tight and the mix of my moans and his sexy yelps and squeals fill the car.

"Sit down. Let me ride you." He says in between each of his cute moans.

I fall back and Jude straddles me and gets right back to fucking me. I feel like his little body is milking me until I get numb. My cock is twitching and I know I'm close.

"Have you ever seen a femboy cum? No? Let me show you." Without ever touching his own cock, his small cock spurts two big creamy loads on my chest and the rest dribbles out of his cock.

That was it. Watching a boy cum on my cock set me off. I hold him down and roar as I unload all my backed-up cum in his hole.

We both fall back, now laying flat across the backseat. I can't believe what just happened. I just fucked a femboy and I feel... euphoric.

Jude breaks our silence, "do you feel like a man again, sir? My dispatcher said you weren't having the best day and seemed down on yourself." He says as he twirls his finger on my chest hair.

"I feel amazing. Beyond amazing. You made this shitty day into a good one." I say, finally relieved.

"Good. I love making my customers happy." He says with a beautiful smile.

Before we could get up again, we hear a "bang, bang" on my backseat window. Fuck, it's the cops. Knew things couldn't stay good for the rest of the night.

"Let me handle this," Jude says.

Jude rolls down the window.

The officer says, "so I caught what you two were doing and I'm sorry but that's completely against the law. I need to make a note of your car and write both of you a citation."

"Wait!" Jude says, startling the cop. But Jude's bright smile brin's anxiety down, "I am a femboy roadside assistant. I work for the FAA. If you remember correctly, this sort of action was a part of an agreement between the governor and my boss."

The cop looked frightened when he heard Jude say "FAA", "Oh Golly, I'm so sorry. This is all perfectly legal. You two may continue. Tell your boss I apologize if you see him. Please do not punish me when I come to the park this Sunday. I already bought tickets."

"It is okay, officer. Just remember to look out for a parked FAA van. If you see one it means there is no need to check on us."

"Once again I am sorry. I will leave you two now." The cop gets back in his car and speeds off like he is chasing himself from the law.

"Some of them never learn. I think I will report him when he comes Sunday. He deserves to be punished for not doing his duty. So much for obeying the law." Jude says to himself. He turns his attention back to me and says, "All there is to do now is check the battery. Why don't you start the car and see if everything is as it should be."

My naked ass moves to the driver seat and the car sounds good as new.

"Thank you so much, Jude. That was by far the best roadside assistance I have ever had."

"No problem, Sir. And as a platinum member, you can request me or any other femboy you fancy on the FemboyWorld app."

"I sure will."

Jude gives me one last sloppy kiss and he goes back to his van. I sit there feeling like I have woken up from a fever dream. I get back on the road drive with a stupid smile on my face. Once I get home, I complete the survey FAA sent me and gave Jude all five stars. I browsed the FemboyWorld app and they had all kinds of femboys that I can schedule for some roadside assistance. But, the only one I wanted was Jude.

So the next day, I pull over to the side of the road and in fifteen minutes, Jude was brightening my day once again.

Tymak8
Tymak8
226 Followers