FemboyWorld: Prison Reform

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My left starts to rub, twist and pull his erect pink nipples. My right hand is rubbing the slit of his hard femboy cock. Harper is making these sexy high-pitched moans that cause some rustling from nearby cells. But those moans are making me rub even harder. I start to feel his slit getting wet. I felt the urge to taste his precum. I brought my finger to my mouth and licked up his precum. It tasted incredible, sweet and salty, a little thick that caused me to smack my lips. When I pulled my finger out of my mouth, Harper leans forward and starts to lick and suck my finger.

He smiles at me, his pink tongue licks his lips, and says, "Give me that hard cock, daddy."

I bring my left hand to his shoulder and nudge him down. He quickly caught on to what I had in mind and moved down on me. As he went down, he slowly pulled off my orange trousers. My cock springs free, hard as ever. My eyes are solely on his wet lips. He grabs hold of my throbbing cock which gets another growl out of me. I faintly hear both of the next door cells rustle again and I assume I awakened them. But, I know they are fully awake now because Harper's mouth envelopes my cock and I moan the sloppy sucking sounds he is making is loud enough for the whole cell block to hear.

He comes off my cock and whispers, "Yummy," and then his tongue licks every inch of my cock as if to show me how much he loves it. I don't know how much more I can take of this. I feel his warm mouth again and his tongue swirling around the head of my cock. He takes my cock a little deeper. I feel the entrance of his throat which makes me breathe hard. I hear the clanking of steel bars and I can imagine other people are getting close to the bars to hear this femboy suck me off as if it's some audio porn for them.

Harper lifts his head up to focus on the head of my cock. One of his hands starts to twist and jerk the length of my cock and the other starts to play with my balls. My breathing is hard and deep. His light blue eyes lock on me. I was right there on the edge, but with a loud pop, he comes off my cock and says, "Fuck me, big boy." He gets off the bed, takes one of my pillows and lays it on the ground. His arms rest on the bed and his knees are on the pillow on the ground. His back is perfectly arched and his ass looks plump and delectable. I get off the bed at the same time and position myself behind him.

I'm met with the sexiest sight I have ever seen. His pale, tight ass up in the air, swaying in a seductive way that brings out the animal in me. I straddle his ass and line my cock to his tight puckered hole. My cock is still wet from his saliva from his perfect blowjob. I push in and it feels like my cock is instantly melting from his hot and tight asshole.

"Fuck, this is good." I groan as I start to stroke inside him.

"Oh daddy, you're so thick. Your baby feels so full." His sexy pouty tone makes me grip his hips and give it to him. His squeals and cries of a mixture of pain and pleasure urge me on. Despite his sexy moan, there is a stillness in the air. Like everyone in the vicinity is concentrated on the sounds this femboy was emanating.

Then it happens. The cell doors of the nearby cells unlock and at least a dozen men come rushing over to my cell door. I see them jostling for position to get the best view of my cock stroking inside the hole of this pretty femboy. Harper's hole starts to contract as he realizes other men are now watching. He adjusts his position and moves one of his legs to the side to give the viewing men a show of his femboy cock swaying as I fuck him.

I hear one of the men say, "This is one of the femboys my friend told me about from Florida. God, he is even sexier in person." Some of the men are just watching, others are stroking through their pants, and the others are just full out stroking their cocks bare.

Harper looks directly at the group of men and moans, "Oh, daddy you are hitting my spot. I'm going to cum!" And his cock not only cums but leaks femboy cum on the floor.

I couldn't hold back anymore, "I'm going to breed this boy hole." and with one final, hard thrust, I explode, and my cum coats every inch of his hole. I pull out. My cum is leaking out of Harper's gaped hole. Few of the onlookers are licking their lips like feral animals seeing food for the first time in weeks.

"Fuck me, that was amazing." I feel like such a stud being able to fuck this sexy femboy in front of all these horny men.

I bring Harper back to my bed and caress his sexy stomach. We kiss for the first time and his soft tongue is bringing me back to life.

I hear the voice of Peter come by and say, "Okay that's all folks. Back to your cells. Thank you for coming." The men reluctantly go back to their cells and eventually the sound of a dozen self-inflicted orgasms could be heard throughout the cell block.

Peter says again to me, "Thank you for participating in the trial, Oliver. You can thank me later for recommending you for this experiment. I hope you enjoy little Harper over there for the rest of your time in here." he walks off chuckling to himself. The rest of the night is filled with caressing, kissing, and fucking Harper nonstop. When I woke up from my two-hour sleep, I was happy to see Harper still in my bed. Softly snoring away.

When he wakes up, he tells me, "I'm afraid I have to leave you in the mornings and afternoons. I have to go to college. But at night, I am all yours." He leaves while being escorted by the same guard who brought him last night.

I walk out of my cell and into the hallways. There's a lot of commotion going on near the warden's office. There are more than fifty men, mostly from my cell block, yelling for the warden and pounding on the door.

"What's going on?" I ask one of the people clamoring for the warden.

"Oh, it's you. You lucky shit. Everyone woke up early to get the warden to give them what you had last night. The rumors of the Femboys were true. They all want to be a part of this experiment." I just laugh and walk into the yard and lift some weights.

Night comes, and my sexy Harper comes at his appointed time dressed in tight short shorts, and a tank top. But this time, he is accompanied by two more femboys who were given to two other inmates. We fuck like animals again with the sound of other inmates and their femboys yelping and moaning in pleasure at the same time. The next week, there are twenty more femboys. In three months' time, there was rumored to be at least one hundred femboys coming by at night.

The mood of the prison improved. Everyone was a lot happier, smiling more and getting along better. Gang violence dwindled, and rape became non-existent among cell blocks that housed "good standing" prisoners.

Nights were soon filled with the groans of prisoners and high-pitched moans of femboys. I could hear and see the Femboys partaking in some of the most depraved and nasty of acts with a pleasurable smile on their face. The unfortunate inmates who weren't chosen for the trial started to go "Femboy crazy." Sounds of fists hitting concrete, metal bars being yanked and pulled, and yelling in despair could be heard from men who had to spend their nights alone with their own thoughts and imagination. The lack of femboy company made even the most dangerous inmates cry at night.

After a month of the "trial," the prison announced how much the services of a femboy would cost for all the other inmates. I thought there would be a riot throughout the prison when they announced how much it would be and how many "certificates of improvement" one needed to even be afforded the option to buy a femboy. But they knew if they rioted the whole program would dissolve. So instead, they applied for every job that was available and attended every class and seminar to show they were trying to improve. Even the maintenance position had a waiting list. My fellow inmates were now preoccupied with doing jobs, haggling for commissary money in order to afford a femboy for the week, and doing meetings and programs to gain certificates to prove they were rehabilitating. But lucky for me, since I was a part of the trial, Harper was mine for free. Prison was still prison but it was a lot, a lot, more tolerable.

********

In The End...

So as you can see, the "Femboy Rehabilitation Program" was a success even beyond my imagination. I profited 9.6 million just from the first prison during the first year. Over the next five years and moving the program to other states, my profits went over 200 million. After my program went nationwide, my profits went into the billions. The executives were... not very happy about the deal they made with me. They underestimated just how much men could reform if you dangle a beautiful femboy in front of them. They tried cutting a settlement, but I declined. I milked them for every penny. For the next 25 years, their balls were mine. Especially Mr. Williams who had to file for both personal and business bankruptcy. Guess he shouldn't have called me a faggot, huh.

Now you know how I was able to afford this beautiful resort you now know as FemboyWorld.

12