Femdom Academy Pt. 04

Story Info
Brandon sees some familiar faces.
1.6k words
4.46
8.3k
8
3

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all who have read and enjoyed my story thus far. Before I continue I want to address some comments on my first few parts. This IS a work of fantasy and all of the males ARE femdom loving simps that will NOT try to overthrow the superior women of the story.

I have already finished the story completely and I will tell you now, it will not become more grounded or less extreme. It is a dark erotic fantasy and nothing more. If parts 1-3 were not your thing, move along. Thank you.

_________________________________

Brandon awoke to the sound of the elevator opening and heels clicking about into the room. It was the same group of girls from last night and they each went to the same male that they had been leading, which meant Jessica greeted Brandon.

She came across as extremely casual as she said "sup" as if they were regular school mates. She opened his cage and attached his leash, gently leading him across the room and into the elevator.

Once everyone was loading in and they arrived at the upper floor, the males were ushered back into Becca's workshop for a chastity inspection.

Becca made her way through the group quick enough, checking for any sizing issues or chafing. She reached Brandon last and gave him a warm smile. He made a mental note of how kind both Becca and Jessica seemed to be. At least to him. She gripped his chastity cage and moved it about, studying the areas of skin around it.

She made a nod of approval and then gave his cage another playful shake with a half smile on her face. "All good here! Carry on ladies!" She called out as she walked away. The males were once again being led by the leash down more hallways across the building before arriving at the kitchen.

It was huge. And full of men... Not just any men, if you could call them that. The "men" were all eunuchs! Brandon looked in shock as none of them had chastity cages or even any ball sacks at all. Just limp little dicks.

"Have fun!" The girls said collectively before leaving for their morning studies. Thus Brandon and the rest of the noobies were trained by eunuchs to cook and clean. It was basic information today but Brandon felt it was just the beginning. None of the eunuchs made any small talk. They were all business and no pleasure. Literally.

He did learn from one of them that they were all males who failed some part of the academy and were deemed unworthy to serve women out in the real world. Their punishment was castration and to be domestic slaves at the academy until their usefulness ran out.

Not every male who failed became a eunuch though, apparently that only happens if the women who enrolled them do not want them coming back after failing and choose to let them be castrated. Brandon grew nervous and hurt by the thought of his mother possibly leaving him to that fate one day.

12 o clock hit and lunch for the ladies was ready. Brandon himself was starving as apparently breakfast (at least for males) was not a thing around here. The same group of girls were back. He guessed they'd be the ones dealing with them as they probably completed most of their education over the last few years and now we're doing this with more of their free time. He liked Jessica though so he was happy to come to this conclusion.

Some of the more unruly males spent their morning goofing off rather than helping in the kitchen and evidently it did not go unnoticed. A few of the girls aggressively took their males off to be "punished" and these males "would not get lunch" they declared. It was some of the jocks from last night.

Brandon happily followed Jessica to their next destination. Now that he was comfortable with her he was starting to find this all very erotic and his cock began to strain against his cage. Before long he had precum dripping from his cage and making a trail behind him.

They came to a dirty large room that looked like it was meant for pig or horse feeding. Brandon gulped as he realized this was their "lunch room"

The walls were lined with dog bowls full of mush. "Feeding time, piggies!" One of the girls declared. They were all led to their own bowls to feed.

The mush looked and smelled nasty. "Don't worry" Jessica said. "It looks and smells bad, and probably tastes bad (she didn't know but was guessing) but it does have all the nutrients a young man needs"

One of the males was about to start eating before he was stopped by his mistress. "Not so fast!" She said. She leaned over him and began to spit in his bowl.

All of the other girls started doing the same while giggling. Without saying anything Jessica also spat into Brandon's bowl. A lot. The girls all laughed saying "Bon Appetit!" before leaving the room to find their own much tastier lunch (it was gourmet sandwiches)

Brandon held his breath and put his face into his bowl to eat. It truly was disgusting and made him want to barf. He did however find joy when he noticed a glob of Jessica's spit and continued to be erect.

Once 1 o clock hit the door opened and the girls all came back giggling. "Enjoy your lunch, boys?" One of the girls teased. Jessica reattached the leash and led Brandon with the rest to their first real class. Brandon was terrified and from the looks of it, so we're all of the other males.

They were led into a large dungeon looking room with shackles all along the walls. They were instructed to kneel there until the girl students and instructor arrived. It was Monday so that meant one thing. Whipping....

The girls that had been leading them left and a few minutes later the sound of more girls giggling grew closer as all of the new female students entered and stood behind the kneeling males. They were all chatting and laughing, seeming to be having the time of their lives.

Brandon took comfort noticing that Kaylee and Alyssa were standing as far away from him as possible, making it less likely for them to notice him. A moment later the sound of heels clicking filled the room and in walked the instructor... Brandon died inside and literally almost went into shock after seeing her.... His sister

He stared in awe as he took in the sight of his sister, Maddie. She was short at 5 ft and had silky platinum blonde hair. She had blue eyes and a face that most men thought was "cute and fuckable"

She was definitely dressed for the occasion. She had on red lacy lingerie, red heeled boots and red lipstick. She also had a leash in her hand... A leash connected to the collar of a masked man.

Brandon noticed he too did not have a chastity cage nor was he missing his nuts. It was his penis that was missing! The horror crept over him as he saw his sister in this setting with a cockless slave.

"Hello ladies and piglets!" She shouted. She made eye contact with Brandon and gave him a knowing and evil smile. He was in disbelief that their mother did not tell him his sister was a whipping instructor at this femdom academy.

She continued; "I am Mistress Maddie and I will be teaching you all the fine art of whipping and spanking!" She seemed way over hyped and giddy. "What we will do is have two males at first be our guinea pigs. One will be my personal slave here, and the other will be a lucky boy from this group!"

She turned back to Brandon with a monstrous look in her eyes. Fuck. He started panicking on the inside and the room began to spin. "After you all have had a chance to practice your techniques on these two unlucky souls, we will move on to the rest of the piggies." She stated.

"Holy fuck, Maddie?!" A female voice called out. Shit. That was Kaylee, Brandon realized. "Kaylee?! How are you gurl?! It's great to see you here! And Alyssa too!" Maddie said gleefully. "Yeah we both heard about this place and I just had to get in. Aly came along with little convincing!" Kaylee said.

"Well, fuck! I guess you two already know the other unlucky piggy to be first to get whipped!" Maddie squealed. Brandon's world came crashing down and he thought he would be sick. "Wait who?!" Kaylee inquired. "Well your old buddy! My dear little brother!" She shouted as she gestured towards him.

Kaylee and Alyssa's jaws dropped as they saw Brandon there on his knees, naked, collared and in chastity. "No. Fucking. WAY!" Kaylee exclaimed. They ran towards him.

Kaylee had an evil smile on her face, like a predator about to pounce. Alyssa had a slight smile and was blushing as she studied his naked body. Her eyes lingered on his tightly caged cock.

"Sup, loser?" Alyssa said in her old snarky way. "Damn Brandon, you got yourself into a bad spot here bro!" Kaylee said. Her and Alyssa had referred to him as bro a lot back in the day.

Brandon grew very red and stared down at the floor. Here he was, with his older sister and two old friends (who were hot girls) about to whip the fuck out of him. How was he going to survive this?