Femdom Academy Pt. 03

Story Info
Brandon gets fitted for chastity.
1.4k words
4.3
15k
14
5

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the boys filed in behind Maria, still on their hands and knees. "You little piggies better get used to crawling because the only time you'll walk upright again is when you are cooking or doing other chores that require it!" she said matter of factly. Brandon felt weird crawling with another man's naked ass a few feet from his face and other men crawling behind his own naked ass.

As they passed through many areas of the giant mansion, he could hear all kinds of noises coming from various rooms including the giggles and moans of women, rattling of chains and whips and the slightly less pleasured moans of men.

Finally they came to a big room that almost looked like a workshop, though its walls were covered in all types of bdsm gear. one wall had dildos and strapons, one had flogger, one had other torturing tools, etc.

They crossed through the room and arrived at the far side where a door stood, the boys all rubbed their sore knees and shifted their weight to find some relief. The door opened and none other then Becca the greeter stepped out.

"Becca here is our chief chastity outfitter and inspector, she will make sure you are all very well taken care of" said Maria before walking away with the sound of her clicking heels growing quieter. "Alright, boys! First things first, it's shaving time!" Becca said with excitement in her voice.

The door opened again and out came a number of women, all dressed in business casual clothes (the normal for female students) and they fanned out to different male students and attached leashes to their collars.

They led them all to special chairs along the walls to be strapped into and shaved. The woman leading Brandon was beautiful with caramel skin, deep brown eyes and short slicked back bleached hair. She had a kind air about her, he thought.

She motioned for him to get up and sit in the chair, which he was honestly relieved to do so. She strapped his arms and legs to the chair before rummaging through a bag to find the right clippers.

"My name is Miss Jessica," she said. All male students were to address the women students as Miss.

Instructors were to be addressed as Mistress. "Nice to meet you, Miss Jessica" Brandon said, trying to be quick to adopt good manners. She smiled at this, wondering if he meant it or was just scared.

She had been here for almost two years now and was used to more push back from male students. She pulled out the right clippers and went to work, shaving all hair from his lower body. She grabbed his penis to move it out of the way at which Brandon grew excited. "Looks like someone's a grower!" She exclaimed. "Well that won't be a problem for much longer," she said matter of factly.

She then moved lower and put a firm grip around his balls to steady them, though Brandon felt that her grip was needlessly tight. He winced at which she chuckled to herself. Once he was shaven clean she stood back to admire her handiwork with an accomplished smile on her face. Brandon felt extremely exposed and embarrassed.

Becca spoke up and got everyone's attention; "Alright ladies! It's time to get measurements for the cock cages!" At which the girls all cheered. She instructed as all of the girls grabbed tape measures and once again Jessica's hand was gripping Brandon's testicles tightly as she measured his scrotum carefully.

She got the width for the ring but she needed measurements of his flaccid penis which would be tough as he was semi erect. No problem, she thought as she squeezed his balls harder and harder to which he started yelping.

It sounded as if many of the girls had to do the same as many of the boys were yelping, filling the room with what appeared to be music to the women's ears.

Eventually the pain was so great that Brandon's erection subsided, and Jessica was able to get his penis measurements.

The girls all lined up to give Becca their measurements one by one. Once Becca had all of the writings in her hands, she hurriedly went through the door into the hidden room. The girls all chit chatted and giggled while the boys sat in anxious fear.

After what felt like an eternity, Becca reappeared pushing a cart. The girls excitedly ran up to her and she began handing out metal chastity cages. Each cage was the same design which had an internal lock, all of which took the same key.

Jessica fit the ring around his scrotum, it was a tight ring and took time to get both of his balls and his penis through it. She then slipped the birdcage sleeve over his penis which also took a moment to adjust as it was an extremely tight fitted cage.

Brandon gulped as he realized he had virtually no room whatsoever to get hard. He then winced at the sound of the lock clicking. Jessica smiled as she gripped the cage and shook it around a bit, then turned to Becca for further instructions.

"Congratulations ladies! You may now keep the keys in your possession either on a necklace, anklet or any other fashion you can think of!" Becca said very gleefully and all of the girls cheered once again. The cage would take a LONG time to get used to, Brandon thought to himself.

He didn't have much more capacity to process anything else today and hoped to be able to get some sleep soon. He did however find relief that these were all seasoned female students that were using sharp clippers around their manhoods. He was also thankful he had not run into Kaylee and Alyssa yet.

"One more thing!" Becca said, turning to open a large crate. She pulled out what looked to be knee pads and handed them out to the girls to distribute to the males. This was a small mercy that Brandon graciously accepted.

"Okay ladies! It's time to show these boys where they'll be sleeping!" She shouted as she turned to leave the room, but not before glancing back at Brandon and admiring his tightly caged cock.

She made eye contact with him and gave him a genuine smile before leaving. If Brandon didn't know any better, she actually liked him. He kind of liked her too, regardless of the circumstances of their meeting.

Once all of the knee pads had been applied to the males knees, the girls all undid the chair straps and reattached the leashes to lead the males away. Jessica pulled at his leash much more gently than Maria had earlier. He thought she was very kind. For a dominatrix in training, that is. His eyes fixed on her small shapely butt as she walked in front of his kneeling face.

They were led into a large elevator at the end of a long hallway. One of the women pushed the bottom button and down they went. After a short moment the elevator stopped and the doors opened. They filed out and Brandon was shocked at what he saw. It was a dimly lit prison! It wasn't dirty or anything, but definitely dark.

It was a very large room with big cages lining the walls. Each cage was just wide enough for a grown man to lay down in but not tall enough to stand in. They each had thin padding on the bottom and a small pillow. No blanket or anything else.

Jessica led Brandon into a cage fairly deep in the room. She unattached the leash, gave his balls a quick squeeze, and locked the door. The room was filled with the sound of cages closing and locks clicking. The girls sauntered off while mockingly saying things like "Goodnight, boys!" And "sleep tight!" While giggling and laughing amongst themselves.

The elevator door closed behind them and suddenly the room was even darker. It filled with the sound of weeping boys who finally felt comfortable letting their emotions out. Few were here by their own efforts and many were in situations just like Brandon. Many of them appeared to be more angry and he wondered if they even had femdom fetishes or if they were just assholes that pissed off their mothers or girlfriends and ended up here.

Brandon tuned out all of the whining and moaning and turned to go to sleep. His head was still reeling with everything that had happened today and he wondered if his mother missed him. He felt cold and alone, laying there in a cage naked with a smaller cage around his cock. He feared what was still to come...