Femdom Academy Pt. 05

Story Info
Brandon gets whipped.
1.5k words
4.3
6.8k
6
3

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my god I can't believe this is happening!" Kaylee said with great glee. "I know right!" Maddie replied. The three girls taunted him for what felt like eternity. He was utterly defeated and yet, incredibly turned on by the situation and began leaking more precum from his cage.

"Looks like someone's excited" Alyssa said as she watched the precum drip. "What a fucking freak!" Kaylee teased. She was always more cruel when teasing Brandon and now she had tons of ammunition to do so. "I always knew you were a good little submissive boy toy!" Maddie chimed in.

After a few more moments of teasing, Maddie remembered she had a class to teach. "Okie dokie we can tease my freak of a brother later! Now it's time for something much more fun!" She shouted as she pulled Brandon by his leash to the far end of the room.

She had him stand against the wall facing it, and then locked shackles around his wrists and ankles, holding him in place. The fear really started to kick in as she whispered in his ear "I'm going to enjoy this so fucking much"

She then restrained her cockless slave as well and Brandon got a closer look. "Like that little bro?" Maddie asked teasingly. "He was a really bad boy. Rather than taking his nuts, I personally decided he should lose his cock instead and have permanent blue balls!" She laughed as she said balls. And they were. They look full and swollen.

"Alright ladies!" Maddie composed herself. She walked to the other side of the room and from behind a curtain she pulled out a long bar on wheels. From it hung a huge assortment of whips and paddles. She picked through them and grabbed all of the floggers from it.

Floggers are whips with many leather straps or "tails" typically used in bdsm play. Less isolated and less likely to break skin than a single tail and better to get a larger area of skin red.

She passed them out to all of the girls, keeping one for herself. "Who's first?" She asked, knowing the answer full well. Kaylee and Alyssa's hands shot straight up. Maddie laughed as she called them forward. "Can I whip Brandon?" Kaylee asked, not caring at all that Brandon heard.

"Of course! I'll use my personal slave as my whipping boy and show you how it's done!" Said Maddie. She went in on her slave, masterfully wielding her flogger as snapping sounds filled the room. Her slave was taking it like a seasoned champ and the whole room watched in awe.

The girls were all very impressed while the boys were frightened. After his back was nice and red she moved down to his ass to make it match his back. Once it did she finally let up. "Let's see you give it a whirl!" She said to Kaylee as she seductively moved her hips about.

Kaylee stared at Brandon's back and ass with determination in her eyes. She wasted no time and started in on him full force. She lacked much of the technique that Maddie displayed, but she made up with it with force. She was completely wailing on him.

This shocked Brandon as he closed his eyes and bit his lip. This hurt. A lot. Maddie saw many coaching opportunities as she watched Kaylee, but she was enjoying Brandon's reaction so she let Kaylee continue until she tired and Brandon's rear was fire red.

"Whew!" Kaylee exclaimed. "That felt amazing" "You did great girl! We will work on your form, but you sure gave it to him!" The girls laughed together. "My turn" Alyssa said confidently and collectedly.

She stood at a sideways angle and lined up her shot. Brandon's mind was racing. His back and ass hurt like hell, but his high school crush and the girl who teased him just right, was about to whip him. He grew so excited as he literally fantasized about this many times over.

Alyssa began striking him. Slowly at first, adjusting her technique and making quick improvements. She quickened her pace and put more strength behind her flogger. A mix of pleasure and pain washed over Brandon as she continued her work.

His cock fought its hardest to become erect with each of her stinging strikes. Alyssa could feel herself getting more and more aroused watching him squirm and grunt. After a bit she let up and admired her handiwork.

"Way to go Alyssa!" Maddie cheered. Alyssa stepped back smiling cutely. Her and Kaylee were both incredibly turned on. They both secretly liked Brandon but would never admit to anyone, even each other. One by one the girls all flogged Brandon, with Maddie continuing to flog her slave and give them advice and coaching them. Brandon was overwhelmed by the pain.

After they were done, with no break, Maddie announced it was time to move on to single tail whips. Not as long as bull whips, but similar in style. Brandon was scared to death. He was already in incredible pain and had tears in his eyes.

At least now the other male students would take some heat off of him.

"How ya feelin Brandon?" Kaylee asked, more in a tease and less like she actually cared to hear an answer. Which he didn't.

Once all of the girls had their whips and their males strapped into place, Maddie began her group instruction on how to use a real whip. It was much more technical and nuanced than the flogging technique. Her slave finally started wincing with this whip and tensed up.

Maddie smiled at this and increased her speed and power. He really started flailing as she laid into him with her fierce whip. The girls all followed suit, rather clumsily. Kaylee agreed to let Alyssa use Brandon and found herself another victim. His name was Pete. He was tall and thin with messy hair.

Alyssa was a natural with the single tail. Each strike was more painful than the last and tears began to fall from Brandon's eyes and he screamed out loud a few times, along with many other boys. She felt bad for him, but also very turned on. She kept going.

After what seemed like an eternity, the whipping concluded. The girls were all sweaty and content, and the boys were all marked up beyond belief. Some were even bleeding (Maddie's slave, Brandon and Pete, mainly) "Great job ladies!" Maddie said excitedly.

"It's time to get washed up for dinner! But first you all get to lead our battered slave boys here to their mush of a meal!" She squealed and many of the girls were excited to hear this. "Before you go though" she said quickly before moving behind Brandon. "I've got to get mine in too!"

Brandon felt even more defeated as he realized more punishment was on the way. Without any more warning Maddie began masterfully whipping her brother with her fierce whip. Brandon cried out more and started begging for mercy.

Maddie and Kaylee laughed hysterically while Alyssa chuckled. After a few minutes Maddie let up and studied his back and ass. It was completely red with hundreds of whip marks and splotches of blood. Her eyes were hungry and her pussy was wet. "Mmmm" she said as she walked away satisfied.

"Don't forget to add some flavor to their meals" she winked before unhooking her slave and putting his leash back on. "See you later, little brother!" She called out, Brandon being barely coherent enough to hear.

"You took it like a champ. I'm actually impressed" Alyssa told him. He blushed to hear this and it almost helped him endure the immense pain he was in. God, he adored her so much and would die for her. The girls all lead the males back through the building with Alyssa being the one holding Brandon's leash.

Alyssa tugged harder than Becca but not quite like Maria. Speaking of Becca, she passed them in the hallway with a smile on her face. She had a small pang of jealousy when she saw Alyssa proudly leading Brandon around like a dog. She wanted it to be her holding that leash.

Finally they arrived back at the feeding room. The bowls were refilled with mush. "Let's do this!" Kaylee yelled out as she began spitting profusely into Pete's dinner bowl. Alyssa pulled her red hair back as she spat into Brandon's bowl. All of the girls did so and did not stop until they couldn't spit anymore.

Kaylee took it a step further and used her puma shoe fitted foot to smoosh Pete's dinner into even mushier mush. She then shoved her shoe into Pete's face. "Lick it off!" She yelled. She was such a natural dominating bitch. Brandon grew excited from this, even more than he already was from being Alyssa's plaything.

The girls all laughed and began to leave the room. "Later loser!" Alyssa said as she left. Kaylee gave Brandon a mocking look before bringing her eyes to his dripping caged cock and made an unimpressed expression. Brandon was feeling so mixed. Humiliated, in pain, in lust and in love. He wanted the pain to subside but he also really wanted out of chastity and to jerk off while reimagining today's events....