Femdom Academy Pt. 06

Story Info
Brandon gets to worship and old friend’s pussy.
1.3k words
4.4
6.6k
3

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an hour of choking down mush (and savoring Alyssa's spit) out of his dog bowl, the door opened and in walked the other girls from earlier.

Jessica studied Brandon's back and mused "Aww they got you good" to which he wasn't sure if she felt sorry or was teasing. "Well for what it's worth I hope it wasn't too bad for you" she followed up. "It's time to get you boys washed up and ready for bed!"

The ladies attached the leashes and led the males to the showers (where the girls would hose them off with high pressure hoses) and then brought them to their cages for bed.

Brandon spent a good hour in his cage messing with his chastity device trying to get off but he was unsuccessful. He never thought he'd be so turned on by his sister, let alone being charged up by Alyssa and Kaylee as well. Fuck, he wanted to cum so bad

That next morning's chastity inspection had arrived. Becca made her rounds and saved Brandon for last. She noticed how strained and tight it was. He was also dripping precum to which she smiled deviously. She used her finger to scoop a bit of precum up and seductively licked it off of her finger while looking Brandon in the eyes. He almost came right then. Without saying anything she turned away while he watched her ass.

The first half of the next day went about the same, except the jocks were back after being taken away. They seemed weak (they had not been fed) and looked worse than any of the boys who had been whipped. Their bodies were covered in bruises and they were much more docile.

Brandon was happy not to be them and actually enjoyed today's cooking lesson. Before too long it was lunch time and Brandon was so hungry that he was more than ready for mush mixed with Jessica's spit.

Later on Jessica and the girls led the males to their next class. This room was lush and fluffy. It had luxury chairs for the girls. It was Tuesday which meant it was time for Goddess Worship class.

The girls were all seated and Kaylee and Alyssa eyed Brandon with knowing smiles. Jessica passed off his leash to Alyssa and said "have fun ladies!" As she left.

"Are you ready to worship me, loser?" Alyssa teased. "Yes, Goddess" Brandon replied like a good slave. "Awww too bad" she replied and promptly switched leashes with Kaylee, taking Pete as her slave for the day instead. She knew Brandon liked her and wasn't going to make it that easy for him to worship and orally serve her.

"I hope you're ready to please me, bitch boy" Kaylee said in a dominating tone. Brandon was very disappointed not to be with Alyssa, but he did find Kaylee very sexy and looked forward to servicing her.

The door opened and in walked the instructor for the day. She was a young Asian American woman with an extremely athletic looking body and perfectly shaped and toned ass.

She wore super tight black slacks and a frilly pink blouse. "Sup, chicas?" She said with lots of energy. "I am Goddess Olivia and today I am going to teach you how to embrace your divine feminine. And you little piggies are going to learn how to use those weak little tongues." She said dismissively.

"Alright, ladies. Time to get relaxed as your slave will start by massaging your feet." Olivia said. Kaylee smiled smugly and took her shoes and socks off and shoved her foot in Brandon's face.

He pretended not to like it but was already incredibly turned on. Olivia then ran the boys over the techniques of foot massaging and they got to work. Kaylee was impressed with Brandon's skills but wouldn't say it to him. Brandon found her feet very sexy and nice to touch but wouldn't say it to her.

After a while Olivia told them to stop massaging, and start kissing. Brandon did as instructed and began giving Kaylees feet small kisses, mainly focusing on the top of her feet until Olivia instructed for the males to then start licking the bottom of the girls feet. Kaylee felt triumphant as Brandon licked her feet

Olivia then instructed them to start in on toe sucking, which Brandon was very excited by and also humiliated. Even more so that it was Kaylee, a friend who loved to torment him. Her toenails were freshly painted a light pink color.

He started with her big toe and as he began sucking, she shoved her toe in and out saying "be a good boy and suck my toe like a little cock!" as she laughed with Alyssa joining in on the laughter.

He continued to suck on all of Kaylees toes and worship her feet for a long while until Olivia told them all to stop and for the males to get on all fours and act as footstools. Brandon felt so humiliated yet so turned on by acting as Kaylees footstool. Kaylee felt a rush of power from this and exchanged looks with Alyssa who was also enjoying using Pete as a stool.

Olivia then gave a lecture on female pleasure while occasionally pausing to tell the males to remain still. Most of them were beginning to shake and getting close to collapsing. Olivia showed them no pitty and continued talking about different types of female orgasms and how to achieve them. Brandon did his best to listen closely while Kaylee seemed to be trying to get him to fall over. Probably so she could punish him

After what felt like eternity Olivia finally told them to change positions. She instructed the males to massage the girls feet and then move up their legs, massaging and kissing as they go. "This is it boys, dinner time!" Olivia declared. The girls all giggled when Olivia instructed them to take off their skirts and panties.

"This is the greatest privilege of your lives, boys. Do NOT disappoint" Olivia said sternly. "Look upon your Goddess and all of her magnificence" Brandon heard her say as he laid eyes on Kaylees pussy. It was beautiful with a small patch of hair. He looked up into her eyes and they both smiled slightly.

He followed Olivia's instructions and leaned in and kissed her pussy lips gently. He showered her in kisses before licking her clit intently, using a circling motion. Kaylee closed her eyes and let the pleasure wash over her. Female moans filled the room as the males did their duty. Olivia made her rounds critiquing the boy's techniques.

She held a crop to smack any male that was slacking. She came over to Brandon and Kaylee and grabbed the back of Brandons head, shoving it further between Kaylees legs and held it there.

Kaylee's moans intensified as she reached orgasm. Her thighs tightened around Brandon's head. He loved her scent and taste as he moved his tongue deeper inside her with his nose rubbing against her clit

He could hear Alyssa moaning as well and felt extremely jealous of Pete. He craved to see and taste Alyssa's pussy. His cock strained against his cage and he was leaking precum like crazy.

Kaylee, along with most of the girls, reached orgasm and screamed out in unison. She was a squirter evidently as Brandon's face was covered in her juices

Her breathing steadied as her thighs released Brandon's head. The boys all leaned back, still horny and lustful as they watched the girls gather themselves. Olivia looked on with approval on her face. A few of the boys however did not bring their Goddesses to orgasm for which they would be punished.

A few of the graduate ladies came in and Olivia pointed the failures out to them. They put the males on leashes and took them away for punishment.

Brandon looked back to Kaylee and she said mockingly "Not bad for a little dick freak" "Thank you, Miss Kaylee" Brandon replied. She actually liked how submissive he was acting and toyed with the idea of taking it easier on him in the future.'nah' she thought to herself before reverting to her dominating mindset