Femdom Academy Pt. 07

Story Info
Brandon’s cock gets some attention.
2.6k words
4.56
8.6k
9

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the great feedback from all who love this story. A few comments from here and from a few from other platforms i post to said they want longer parts.

I originally wrote 20 by splitting them up to specific days (so each part focused on one class/kink) but i think going forward i am going to double them up making it only 7 more parts to come instead of 14. Thanks for reading!

The next afternoon came and went. Brandon enjoyed Becca's chastity inspection and being led around by Jessica.

After his lunch routine Alyssa had his leash once again and led him and the other males to their next class. It was 'Tease and denial' day. The room was full of tables that had straps connected to them.

The girls waited for no instructions before strapping the males to the tables. Brandon felt a rush of emotions as Alyssa tightened his straps. She said nothing nor looked him in the eyes as she did so.

She ran her finger tips along his naked body and sent shivers down his spine. Her eyes finally met his and there was a silent moment of connection. Of desire.

The moment was interrupted when the instructor walked into the room. It was Headmistress Victoria herself... She was wearing black lace lingerie and black heeled sandals. She looked confident and deadly as ever. All of the cocks in the room strained against their cages as all of the male eyes studied her.

"Good afternoon, Queens and males" she began. "Today we will be starting our journey with Tease and Denial. Queens, this class will teach you everything you need to know to have a male ready to blow his load on command. Males, this class will teach you self control and patience"

"Your Queen will take you to the edge and back. IF by accident you DO cross over the edge and cum, you WILL be punished" she said sternly.

Brandon was scared to death he was going to cum as soon as Alyssa touched his cock. The class kicked off and Alyssa followed along with the instructions.

She began fondling Brandon's balls, adding some squeezes in here and there. After a few minutes she started touching his dick with a single finger through the slits in his chastity cage.

She periodically made eye contact with him and made a devious grin. Brandon was leaking precum and the cock cage felt extremely tight.

Next she used a vibrator on his cage, sending waves of pleasure and frustration through him as he squirmed against his restraints. She laughed sweet and innocently.

The room filled with pleasured and frustrated moans of the males and the giggles of women. Headmistress Victoria walked around the room smiling proudly.

After a few more moments the girls were instructed to take the cages off of the males. It was the first time the males had been released since day one.

Brandon felt so relieved to have his cock freed and growing to full erectness. He grew red in the face, having his fully hard cock on display and watched as Alyssa studied it. "Aww it's pretty cute for a little guy" she teased as embarrassment washed over Brandon. Luckily for him he loved SPH (small penis humiliation)

Alyssa continued teasing Brandon's cock, running her finger nails up and down its length as precum dripped profusely. She scooped some of it up and without warning shoved her finger in his mouth.

He was shocked at first but quickly began sucking her finger clean. She left it in his mouth for a moment as he kept sucking, maintaining eye contact the entire time.

Alyssa withdrew her finger and focused on his cock once again, following Headmistress Victoria's instructions. Next she applied lube to his cock and lathered it all up. Brandon was in heaven as her hand went all up and down his rigid shaft and head.

Her hand continued going up and down his cock ever so slowly, tension building and his full balls getting ready to burst.

He began to panic as he knew he was seconds away from cumming. "That feel good, loser?" Alyssa teased. Fuck. He was going to cum. "Stop!" Headmistress Victoria's commanding voice rang out.

At the very last second, Alyssa removed her hand from his pulsating member. He was relieved and frustrated at the same time.

He almost thought the punishment would be worth cumming from Alyssa's touch. He heard laughter from one of the ladies as her male couldn't contain himself and began cumming right as the woman removed her hand, ruining his orgasm.

Headmistress Victoria eyed this male with anger in her eyes. She walked up to him and grabbed his balls tightly and squeezed "What the fuck do you think you are doing, slave?!" She said meanly, pulling his balls away from his body.

"I'm sorry!" The male screamed out in pain. "I'm sorry WHAT?!" She demanded. "I'm sorry Headmistress Victoria!" he shouted.

She stared and squeezed harder as his body started shaking. "Please stop! I can't take it!" He said as he started crying and yelping. The girls looked on, a few of them feeling semi bad for him and a few

of them smiling devilishly.

"Fuck yeah" Brandon heard Kaylee say. After a moment she finally released his balls and he started breathing heavily trying to collect himself. "You will go to your cage early without dinner" Headmistress Victoria said matter of factly. Okay, maybe cumming would not have been worth it, Brandon thought to himself.

Alyssa wiped the lube off of his cock with a rag and began putting his chastity cage back on. Of course, he was way too hard. She looked at him deviously and squeezed his balls. Nothing like Headmistress Victoria squeezed that poor boys balls, but still pretty hard.

Fuck, it hurt, but Brandon still loved it. The girl he had loved for years was squeezing his balls. He wasn't sure if his erection would falter or if he would cum just from that.

He closed his eyes and imagined all of the things he could count on to make himself soft. After a few moments it worked and Alyssa attached the cage over his penis to the ring. She locked it in place with the key hanging from her neck. They made eye contact and lust ran through them both.

The males were then led off to the feeding room for dinner and after Alyssa spat in his mush she said "Enjoy, loser. I'll probably touch myself tonight thinking about squeezing your pathetic balls" and left the room. Fuck, he loved this girl so much.

Brandon tossed and turned in his cage all night dreaming about Alyssa. He woke the next morning to a pool of precum. During his chastity check up Becca also noticed the increase in precum. "Aww poor boy needs some release" she said in what sounded like baby talk. She also removed his cage for maintenance cleaning and a shave. He was hard as fuck when she was done.

Lucky for him she knew the universal trick to calm his cock down, squeezing his balls hard. He again had to escape into his mind and think of unsexy things to get his dick to go down which it finally did. Becca locked his chastity cage into place and shaked it around, giggling.

"I didn't hurt you too bad, did I?" She asked sincerely. "Oh no not at all. I actually liked it. Uh, Miss Becca!" He said, remembering to address her appropriately.

"Ah good" she said while blushing. She then leaned in and kissed his caged cock and went on her way. This shocked and excited Brandon greatly.

He had trouble focusing during kitchen and housekeeping class and was leaking precum all day as he was unbelievably horny. Most of the males were in this state of horny bliss at this point. Jessica also noticed his increase in horniness and went out of her way to tease him.

After spitting in his lunch she reached behind him and jingled his cage around while he bent over and ate. She laughed and left him to his lunch.

Later on it was time for Thursday's class. Cock torture. Brandon wasn't sure what to expect from this and was equally frightened and turned on. Alyssa led him into a new room he had not seen yet.

It had kneelers spread out and a table covered in torture instruments. She leaned in and whispered in his ear "I'm going to hurt your cock so good today" to which he almost came in his cage.

The instructor walked in, heels clicking. She was thin and pale. Light hair with dyed purple ends and a beautiful face. She wore sexy business attire with purple heels. "Hey ladies! I am Mistress Tara and today I am going to teach you how to properly punish a man's penis" she said excitedly.

The girls cheered and laughed. Kaylee seemed ecstatic while Pete seemed scared to death. "We will begin by having our victims kneel on the kneelers and uncaging their cocks" she said smiling.

Brandon was happy to be let out of chastity a third time in 24 hours. "First we need to make sure they are nice and sensitive. Let's get these cocks excited and hard!" Tara said giddily.

It took one touch from Alyssa's hand to make Brandon rock hard again. Most of the males were the same and a lot of them almost came immediately. The girls withdrew their hands at Tara's command.

"Now we will start with some cock cropping. Everyone grab a crop!" She said, motioning to the table of tools as the girls ran up to pick their weapon of choice.

Alyssa followed her instructions and began striking Brandon's cock with her crop. He winced as she did so, picking up the pace and force as she went.

He could hear Pete scream and looked to see Kaylee just going to town on his poor cock. She looked ravenous and aroused as she beat his cock bloody. Tara clapped giddily and cheered her on.

Alyssa put more power into her strokes trying not to be outdone, but she also didn't want to hurt Brandon TOO bad. She eyed his cock intently, striking it again and again.

He looked into her green eyes, admiring her beauty as a few tears escaped his eyes. Her red hair was tied back today and she wore a lace bralette and tight jeans with doc Martin boots.

After a bit Tara told them to put the crops down and grab these tubes of liquid from the table. She then made sure all males had their hands cuffed behind their back. She instructed the girls to put on gloves before applying the liquid to the males' cocks.

Alyssa poured some on his cock and lathered it up. It felt cold at first, and then red hot. It started burning real bad and Brandon, along with many others, screamed in pain. Fuck this shit burned.

The girls laughed hysterically as the males all squirmed around trying to bring their bruised cocks to safety from the burning lube.

Kaylee stroked Pete's cock furiously as he screamed. Her other hand escaped to her pussy as she began rubbing herself. His cries fuelled her horniness as she climaxed.

The sound of male screams and female laughter echoed through the halls all so loud that even Becca heard it. She smiled and hoped Brandon was okay.

"Something wrong, loser?" Alyssa asked him innocently. "No, miss Alyssa!" he cried out. After what must have been 20 minutes, Tara called off the girls and the boys slowly settled down, though their cocks were still covered in this hot lube. The girls were instructed to wipe them clean before moving on.

Tara had them all go to a side of the room and bring back stools. Alyssa placed the stool in front of Brandon. It was the perfect height for his cock to lay on while he was kneeling. She then stepped up onto the stool along with all of the other girls. She placed her doc Martin on his cock and pressed down.

Brandon grunted in pain as she applied more weight. He saw behind her that Kaylee was putting all of her weight down with one foot up in the air and the other crushing Pete's cock. Pete was screaming and crying.

Alyssa again tried to keep up and stepped down harder. Tara went around applauding the girl's cock crushing efforts, clearly enjoying the view she was getting.

She then instructed the girls to let up on the slow crushing and to start stomping. Shit. This was going to hurt. Alyssa stomped down on his cock hard, again and again. She wasn't going full force like Kaylee, but she was going pretty hard. Brandon closed his eyes and fought back tears.

He heard Kaylee grunting as she mercilessly stomped down on Pete's poor penis. Pete was shaking uncontrollably and squealing like a pig.

Tara came behind him and held his mouth closed with force. "You got this girl" she said, egging Kaylee on. Kaylee was close to her second orgasm while torturing Pete's cock.

Alyssa was also turned on while she stomped down. She never looked Brandon in the eye and remained locked on her target.

Some 10 minutes later the girls were instructed to stop. They were all sweaty and breathing heavily while the boys were all in tears and breathing even heavier. Brandon's cock was bruised and covered in the pattern of the bottom of Alyssa's boots.

Pete's cock was bruised even worse and bloody. He fell to the ground as Kaylee watched him with zero sympathy on her face, still rubbing herself.

She was a sadistic bitch and Brandon grew excited seeing this through his teary eyes. Alyssa also watched her and laughed, rubbing herself as well.

The worst part was when the girls put the cages back on over the boys' battered cocks. "Your cock is actually a decent size now that it's all swollen" Alyssa said while laughing. "Pff almost" Kaylee chimed in.

They both saw he was in pain and felt a little bad. He was still their friend, after all. They both hugged him while he was still kneeling, their breasts rubbing against his face. He embraced them and felt a rush of emotions.

"Good job ladies!" Tara cheered and high fived them all one by one. "Way to show the boys who's boss! I know I'm going to enjoy myself tonight while replaying this day in my head! Poor little Petey got it bad. I love it" she said while laughing and left the room.

Tara was easily the third hottest woman here, Brandon thought. Maybe tied for second with Headmistress Victoria. Alyssa being first, of course and Kaylee not too far behind.

Alyssa led him into his cage and kissed his cheek before locking the door. They exchanged looks. "Thank you, miss Alyssa" he said with a serious look on his face. "If anyone was going to torture my cock, I'm glad it was you" She smiled and actually blushed. "You're not so bad, buddy" she replied.

"As much as I've enjoyed tormenting you, I do still care about you and hope to hang out normally with you again soon. Maybe Saturday we could just escape to my dorm and hang for a bit?" She asked, watching him intently. "I would love that!" He said with a huge smile on his face. "Cool, it's a date" she said before turning away from him. He slept extremely well despite his aching cock.