Femdom Boss - Introduction

Story Info
A submissive male's dream job...or nightmare...
1.9k words
4.3
33.4k
29

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have read many stories similar to this one over the years. So, I am going to put my spin on it and see where it goes. Hope you enjoy (sorry, no sex yet).

Femdom Boss

He stood before her desk late on a Friday afternoon. A bundle of nerves after having been told the Boss wanted to see him. He wasn't sure what it was he could have done wrong. He was never late for work, he always took his required breaks and never returned late from lunch. He kept his head down and did his job studiously.

Yet, here he stood, Friday afternoon, and his Boss wanted to see him. He fidgeted as he stood there. He had only been with the firm for a shirt while, mainly working as a file clerk and gopher. Right out of college, jobs had been hard to come by, and he took whatever he could get. This job had been a dream. Full time, perfect hours. It didn't hurt that it was a small firm of mostly women doing the real work with clients, he was just there to assist them as needed.

He was under no illusions as to his attractiveness with women. He was slightly built, below average height for a man, skinny and pale, his hair never seemed to behave and was always slightly messy, no matter how much he tried to tame it. He was shy and awkward around most women, and the women here scared him most of the time. He was there to work anyway, and that is what he did.

So being called to the Boss's office was intimidating. He was scared, he needed this job desperately. He just had no idea what it could be. So he waited, then he heard the door close firmly and his Boss walked in.

A tall, statuesque woman in her early 40's, she had started this company and built it up from nothing to a fairly successful firm. Her long, black hair was always immaculate, Her hourglass figure was always encased in the most elegant business suits. Her makeup flawless. She walked around behind her massive mahogany desk and then looked up at him.

"Stand up straighter, John, posture is very important." Her voice was soft and sent chills through him, and he straightened immediately. He had always been a sloucher, using it as a defense mechanism to try to remain unnoticed.

"I have reviewed your performance the past six months since you came to work for me," here it was, he had made some mistake that would get him fired. He almost began to tear up, but before he could say anything she continued. "I must say, you haven't done too badly. I was hesitant at first to approve you being hired, but after the past six months, and your willingness to do even the most menial tasks, never complaining when you have to work over, and always being quiet and never in the way are very important skills for one in your position."

He blinked, confused. So, he hadn't done anything wrong? She must have noticed his confusion and smiled softly, "Did you think you were about to lose your job, John? Did you think the mean old lady was going take you out to the woodshed? That may happen sooner than you think, but no, not today and not for anything you have done wrong."

He breathed a sigh of relief, though he didn't understand what she meant, he was just glad to still have a job, "Thank You, Ma'am, i mean it, I was scared, wondering what I had done..."

She waved her hand cutting him off and stood up, walking around the desk, getting very close to him, uncomfortably close, "On the contrary, I have a new position for you, one that I think is very well suited to your demeanor, one that I think you will learn to enjoy even more than what you are doing now. If you accept, then you will see an increase in your salary, full benefits, medical, dental, etc. If you do not accept, that is fine, I will write you a good reference, as I will be eliminated your current position."

Now he was confused, eliminating his position? If he didn't take this new job offer? Though she did say a raise and benefits. Though he did work 40 or more hours per week, his job wasn't considered full time, because his set hours were less than 35 per week. He never complained about it though, just made it work as so many in his position had to do.

"What...um...is the new job, Ma'am?" He asked somewhat cautiously.

"Well, for that, I need you to sign this. It is a simple non-disclosure form, legally binding you from ever talking about what we discuss here with anyone else. You would be liable in civil court if you ever revealed this. It is a top secret position." Of course the paper she had truly had no legal strength, but the boy didn't know that, and once he signed and accepted the position, well at that point, there would be no turning back for him. She smiled as he signed the paper.

"Excellent, my boy. Now, I have discussed this over with my partners and other staff members, and they have all agreed that we both need this position filled and that you will be perfect for it. Now as to what the position is. It is a bit delicate, so you may want to have a seat while I describe it to you."

He sat down in the chair she indicated, and she took the chair next to it, turning towards him and looking straight into his eyes. That unnerved him, and he looked down, but she calmly reached over and lifted his chin with one well-manicured finger.

"I need your undivided attention now, boy. Sit up straight and look at me, listen very carefully. You are to become the office stress relief."

Stress relief? What in the world did that mean. His mind swirled with what she meant, and not understanding it. Was he responsible for office morale? He wasn't sure he was cut out for that.

Seeing his confusion, she continued, "Stress relief. You will be responsible for helping me and the other women in the firm to relieve our tension. To see to it that we are always relaxed, comfortable. A lot of that will be continuing just what you are doing now. Fetching things for us from coffee, tea, refreshments, lunch, filing work, etc. Much as you have been doing so well these past six months."

He nodded, somehow expecting there was a lot more to this than just continuing what he had been doing. He listened as she continued.

"However, there is an added component. You will no longer be an hourly employee, you will be a salaried employee, and will work very long hours. Sometimes weekends. Many nights. You will often be exhausted, and sore after work. This will not be an easy position, but you will be well-taken care of if you provide the level of service that I and many of the other women here feel you are fully capable of."

He just continued to look at her, still not fully understanding, his experience being so very limited, then the bomb dropped as she just laid it out for him.

"You are to be the office toy. Our plaything. Something we can amuse ourselves with when we are stressed. To help us relax. This will require oral services, sexually speaking, as well as many other facets. Have you ever heard of BDSM?"

She waited for him to answer. He looked at her his head cocked to one side. BDSM? Wasn't that kinky stuff? He wasn't sure, so just shook his head.

She nodded, "BDSM stands for Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism. It is a kink lifestyle that many people engage in to fulfill fantasy or fetish related desires. Usually, a Dominant woman will take a submissive partner, or a Dominant male at times, and then after some negotiations, and the signing of a contract, then the Dominant becomes the "owner" of the submissive. In some cases, the submissive becomes the complete slave of the owner with little to no rights upon the signing of the contract. We are actually seeking the latter. However, instead of one Mistress, you would have several. Every woman who works in this firm as a matter of fact. I would, of course, be your primary owner."

He heard her words, but confusion clouded his brain. Did she just say she wanted to make him a slave to the entire office? For kinky stuff? He sat frozen now. He couldn't have moved if he wanted to, just staring at her blankly, having no idea what to say.

"I know this is a lot to take in, but we need to go ahead and get this going, so that I can begin your training this weekend. It will be very intensive training. In fact, we will be spending the next 2-3 weeks getting you ready to serve the needs of the office. Training will take place at my estate, and the other women, your other Mistresses, will visit from time to time during the week to assist in your training and to help you get to know their needs better. All we really need to do is to sign the paper work, then we can get started."

She wanted him to get started right this minute. He needed to think about this, by what she read on his young, darling little face, a face she had imagined many times wearing makeup, and looking so cute buried between her thighs, but she knew that with this boy, thinking would be no good. He would just need to take the plunge, all she needed was his agreement, and she could proceed with stripping everything that made him who he was currently, and then rebuilding him into what she and her partners needed. A cute little sissy submissive who would serve not only her and the other women, but their male clientele as well.

He started to shake his head so she forestalled him, "The pay will start out and 35,000 per year, with quarterly bonuses for exceptional service, all your medical expenses will be taken care of, and we will even provide you with an apartment, all expenses paid. Your salary can be deposited into an account in order for it to grow and provide for your retirement. You won't even need a car."

He blinked at that and nodded, then whispered, his mouth dry, "I accept." He had no idea what he was getting into, but the pay was much better than he ever believed he could receive, and the benefits were just something he could not pass up.

She made sure that he knew and understood that if he signed, he would be legally bound to obey her and his other Mistresses instantly, or face punishment. He nodded like the good boy she new he would be and took the pen she offered him.

As he signed the contracts and paperwork where she indicated, he barely looked any of them over, still in a daze as to what was being asked of him. He would soon find out just what was truly being asked of him. She smiled as he signed the last paper giving her complete control over his life, and taking up the papers and placing them in a file she looked deep into his eyes and simply said:

"Strip."

To be continued, as I figure out where I want it to go...sorry, I know there really isn't any "sex" in this one, but it is just an intro...