All Comments on 'Femdom Boss - Introduction'

by JohnHerr48

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

nice build up please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it! Can’t wait to read more. I hope he ends up in chastity as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great start to the story, thank you. Poor John - this won't work out well.

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks! The second part should be out tomorrow. I am still working on part 3.

Submisky35Submisky35about 3 years ago

BRAVO!

Well written introduction to what has great promise. I'll be watching for the next part. Don't let us down.

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

Thank YOU! ALL - Really appreciate the feedback! Definitely continuing this story - Next part should be out soon, and I am working on the 3rd installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

John is going to be in for a very tough year or more. I really hope that they do take care of him because I see a lot of pain coming his way. I also hope that he can come out of it with some good references and good health (body and mind). However I do not doubt that he will probably be broken and eventually be placed in a long term mental institution after the women get done with him. He will be placed in chastity with probably shock, vibration, and GPS abilities. I can't wait to read just how depraved they will get with him and hope that the chapters are not simply one page shorts.

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

I will do my best, Anon - thank you for your feedback, I will take some of your comments into consideration, and honestly, your guess is as good as mine as to what is going to become of him.

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks Submisky35 for your comment! I greatly appreciate ALL the feedback I am getting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting premise.

Possibilities.

Four Stars

triffle64triffle64about 2 years ago

Way to go! Loved this so far.

ls2256ls2256over 1 year ago

Starting great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great intro! Can't wait to see the "stripping everything that made him who he was currently, and then rebuilding him into what she and her partners needed" part!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnHerr48@JohnHerr48
I am an almost 50 year old submissive/sometimes switch. And recently I was inspired by a Lady I met online to write a story. So, I am giving it ago, She likes it so far, and many of Her followers like it as well. I hope it is received well. Thanks!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES