Femdom Chronicles Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhn, it feels good my domme, but not my first preference."

"I slapped him several times firmly on the ass. Well, our play is not about your preferences any more, is it? Next weekend I may be pegging your cute ass. With that cage on, your cock's not useful for more traditional fucking."

"Umm, I suppose that's up to you my domme."

"Yes it is. Let me unlock you and we'll call it a weekend."

*****

Kevin's POV (subby boy)

As I drove to my domme's on Thursday evening after a day's work and relaxing swim, I mulled over my feelings about the state of things. Wearing the device was too new to make a judgment, though her comment alluding to locking me up and directing me to wear it while at work was concerning. Would she really do that? I hoped not- I guess I would need to wear my loose fitting khakis, reminding myself that I had done so previously without incident. Yet what about my swimming workouts? They really relaxed me, good for my health and so forth. The cage would clearly be noticeable in my speedo!

These concerns did not diminish my feelings of loyalty to her, and I was still very much in love. I expected she would be introducing more demanding kink, and though it was often humiliating, I found it oddly titillating. And I knew her constant injection of new ways of subjecting me to her demands kept things interesting. And I still enjoyed her spankings: They made me want to be her good sub, and put me in subby space. As for chastity, time would tell.

I entered her place, called out to greet her and quickly stripped nude before walking back to find her perusing her laptop with a glass of wine in hand. "Nice to see my naked subby boy, please greet me with a tongue laving of my foot please. I set out the pad for you, on your knees. Need to get you in your subby role!"

I bathed her large toe with my tongue, playing with it until she interrupted. "Enough, let's get you over the couch for a few smacks before we get your chastity cage on! So much fun- well at least you like the spanks!" The cage- my cock prison- sat prominently on the coffee table.

I wore a narrow grin as she strenuously whacked my backside. It was not long before I was yelping and flinching upon impact, my grin gone, the pain settling in. "Okay that's enough, maybe more later, we'll see. Now time to get your man cage on, please stand before me. Such fun!"

"I see your guy is showing some tumescence, good to see you do still like our spanking rituals. Please retrieve a frozen veggie bag and then come back here." After she calmed down my unit, she carefully maneuvered my cock and balls through the base ring and then settled my cock into its case. She again paused before locking it.

"Okay time for chastity boy, Thursday night edition!" Click.

She examined my cock inside the cage. "Looks so little in there. Your cage is smallish, just be aware there are size options."

"Thank you, it's a tight fit, but not intolerable. Let me do a little research and see how it feels after this weekend."

"Good idea. Okay hands at the side." She lightly toyed with the cage and fondled my balls. "Speaking of this weekend, you will remain in chastity until after we are finished on Submission Sunday. That includes tomorrow, just wear a loose fitting pair of khaki pants, like you did to the restaurant- it won't be noticed."

I frowned. "Tomorrow my domme? Please, I am hoping for an afternoon swim in my speedo. And it will be a distraction at work- I have a meeting with coworkers."

"Sorry, you're not getting unlocked until Sunday. You'll need a new swimsuit, and as for work, let me know if you get stares or comments, but I'll be holding the key. And I want a mid-day photo of your caged cock, don't forget," she added, smirking. "It's all part of being my subby boy. Okay, please get your butthole cleaned and meet me in the bedroom. Time for some fun!"

I realized there was no point in belaboring the matter, she had clearly made up her mind and, after a brief trip to the bath, I met her in the bedroom. She had stripped and lay on the bed, near the headboard, legs apart, fingers idly rubbing her vulva, which already showed moisture. "Time to pleasure my pussy, my sub, take your time and please pinch my nipples to start. One of the nice features of your cage is that it will focus your thoughts on me; it is expected that my pleasure will be your priority. It's not like I can reciprocate with that thing on you."

She was teasing but also right. I crawled up next to her and quickly got my head between her legs, licking and sucking as I did so. She began moaning after several minutes, and her hips convulsed, pressing her sopping wet folds against my mouth as she came loudly.

"Mmm, my subby, that was one of my better ones. Give me a minute to enjoy, then let's snuggle. We spooned on the bed before she reached around and teased my balls, rolling me on my back. Open your legs wide my sub, and she began fondling my scrotum before reaching down to my perineum, and rosebud. Lotioning her digits, she slowly began rubbing then fingering my anus, entering to the first knuckle.

"Feel good, my sub, would you like me to continue?"

It was pleasurable and with my unit locked...I groaned and nodded.

"Good boy, I think we will be doing this a lot more, I'm pleased you're adapting. I'll go a little deeper now into your man pussy. Tomorrow night, if you're lucky, I'll give your man pussy a good fucking, we'll see."

*****

I made it through the next workday without anyone detecting my cage, though it was embarrassing to have to sit to pee. When I sent my domme a shot of my caged unit during my lunch hour, her reply text was predictable.

"My, another first, though certainly not the last. Jie will love this. Your unit looks like a little cocklet in there. And I trust our secret is safe at your office! And what about the pool- did you bring some shorts? I expect you to still swim sir, though undressing may be troublesome! Such is the life of my caged subby!"

Her teasing was incessant. I sighed and texted back. "I did bring some running shorts, though if I see one of my swim buddies, they will be curious indeed. Shorts are considered gauche among us lap swimmers.

"That's my good boy! See you later today!"

*****

Domme's POV

Jie and I were on the phone on Sunday morning. Her erotic life had improved dramatically. Ricardo was out of the picture and she had met another guy, Miguel, again on a kink site. Another Latino male in touch with his feminine side, but most importantly, a submissive type. Supposedly with a career and so forth, and they were coming over for sexy fun that morning. We talked about a bisexual scene, this time with my sub taking the initiative, under my direction. Her guy was a newbie to this, but she insisted that "if he wants to be my submissive, he better follow along."

Fortuitously, my chastity boy strolled into my living room, naked and caged, shortly after my call with Jie. "Hello, have I mentioned how I like your new outfit? Why don't I go with you to the bathroom so we can get your special parts washed, along with the cage; you will be unlocked but supervised, then right back on with it!" He was disappointed but cooperative, and I took him by the hand to the bathroom.

After we took care of his cleaning, I locked him back up and we returned to my living room. He greeted me by licking my toes from his knees. I next directed him to what we called the humble position (facing me on his knees, legs spread, torso upright). "That's a nice view of your balls and your tubed mushroom penis- I like!" Leaning his cage upward, I firmly flicked his exposed ball sack with my silver ball toy, until he began moaning.

"Please, my groin, it's aching!"

"Okay, don't want to damage the furniture, just a little fun. Jie is bringing a friend over, her new submissive guy, and you will serve us pastries and drinks. You can be our cute chastity waiter.

"Then later, you and her guy will be doing a sexy show for us girls."

"A show?"

"Yes, just a little kissing and maybe more. We may push some boundaries with you two, and I expect your full cooperation, or, well, you know, there will be an unpleasant consequence. This time, you'll be taking the initiative with the other guy, his name is Miguel. Exciting!"

"But it's not really...umm."

"Sure it is," I interrupted, "remember to follow directions, cooperate, accept your role, and we'll all have fun."

He gazed at me seemingly with a look of resignation, displaying his disappointment in his eyes. "Okay my domme, I'll try. It's just that..."

"No more of the whining and complaining," I scolded. I took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom, grabbing the slat from my dresser top. "Bend over the bed, legs together."

"Mmph," Whack, whack, whack! I had him count after each one, to fifteen as I rained down the swats on his nether cheeks. "My, that's a workout for me too. Now put on your girly outfit on the bed, and your heels, and I'll see you in the kitchen." He strolled in wearing his three inch heeled sandals, matching lacy thigh highs and tanga panties that struggled to cover his cage.

Stand back for a second and let me check you out. "Mmm, such a sexy femboy, perfect outfit for your boy fun with Miguel. Can't wait."

Jie and Miguel arrived and chastity boy, heels and all, stayed busy waiting on us, serving the pastries and assorted drinks. There was water for the boys while Jie and I sipped mimosas. Miguel was traditionally dressed in jeans and a button down cotton shirt, and was another handsome find with a rugged five o'clock shadow and olive skin. He didn't seem to know what to make of my sub's girly boy outfit.

Jie announced she and Miguel would be going to the guest room for a wardrobe change, "for him, of course", and we exchanged a knowing look. They returned shortly, this time Miguel shirtless and wearing only a tight fitting pair of silky briefs that barely covered his parts and behind, his bulge prominently displayed. Never the shy one, Jie promptly directed her guy. "Why don't you both bus the items on the table to the kitchen, clean up, then move the coffee table out and present before us."

After completing their chores, they were already blushing and averting their eyes, standing immediately in front of us. I directed my sub to remove his lacy panties. "Good news, my sub, I'm going to unlock you so you two can have some fun. Will certainly be a better visual for us gals!"

My sub smiled and thanked me. Upon unlocking him and removing the cage, his cock immediately began growing. "Mmm, he's already tumescent down there."

"Indeed, you're right... Now boys, don't be so shy! Kevin, please clasp his hand and Miguel, please stop looking anywhere but at your fellow sub. Don't be rude!"

The two smiled at each other, with my femboy holding Miguel's hand. "Now please give him a nice long kiss, with tongue." And the two cooperated, Miguel had clearly done this before, swapping spit with a guy. "Good boys! More kissing my sub, more tongue, and this time lightly rub from his chest downward with your fingers, don't stop for a few minutes, you know what to do."

"Sexy," Jie enthused. "Now please run your hand under his silky briefs, and then pull them down and off."

"My, your sub is already enjoying Miss, his cock is showing some life! Don't you agree Miguel has a nice cock my subby? Please don't avoid your eyes."

"Yes my domme, very thick and manly, with nicely trimmed pubes."

"Hmm, you sound like an aficionado my girly boy! Okay, please step behind Miguel and softly run your fingers down his butt cleft. Use the lotion to lubricate your fingers- the bottle is on the table."

Jie gave me a look and interrupted. "Spread your legs Miguel, and lean down at the hip, putting your hands on the coffee table."

"That's a good boy Miguel," I chortled. "Okay my sub, run your fingers down his ass crack until you reach his cute butthole, and rub it all nice!"

Miguel finally spoke out. "Please Mistress Jie, isn't this enough? I've never..."

"Sorry," Jie abruptly interjected. "Remember I expect cooperation from you. This is part of your training. Just experience and enjoy your boy-boy fun!"

"Now my subetta," I directed, "push inward into his rosebud- maybe two inches, and finger his cute hole until directed otherwise." Miguel gasped and moaned- they sounded like his pleasure noises. "Mistress Jie, your subby's cock is getting aroused!" We glanced at each other, grinning.

"Yes, good job Kevin. This is hot! Okay remove your fingers and reach around his waist with your arm and lightly rub and fondle his cock. And don't be shy! Miguel, she instructed, stand straight, just relax and close your eyes; let yourself enjoy his touches. That's a good boy. Keep going, Kevin. My, Miguel is getting hard!"

"Please begin stroking his cock up and down, use some lotion my femboy, that's it. Wow, a very sexy moment would you agree Miss Jie? Miguel is nearly erect!"

Both subs were fully blushing. "Please my Mistress, are we done?" Miguel pleaded.

Jie was undeterred. "No. Please return the favor with your boyfriend, it's only fair. Get behind him and rub and stroke his sex. He's already tumescent, but you can do better." My sub closed his eyes, and under Miguel's light fondling and stroking of his unit, my chastity boy was soon at full mast, with Miguel mostly so!

"Wow, my sub's cock is throbbing, I think both of our boys have a bisexual streak, and mine is rather pronounced."

"Agreed, Miss, this is certainly sexy!"

Our respective subs stood embarrassed, erect cocks pointing upwards, hands at their side.

"Step over to me my sub, let me help you with your aroused unit." I grabbed the lube and was about to jerk him when a naughty idea clicked in my brain. "Okay my femboy, why don't you step back, remain standing but crouch just a bit at the pelvis and I want you to stroke your rather aroused cock for us. Perhaps Jie and Miguel might observe as well."

He paused. "Umm, you're asking me to, umm, stroke myself now, here?"

"Yes," I stated tersely.

"Please my domme, can I do that for you in private, that's not fair," he pleaded, in a near whine.

"You may not," I stated impatiently. "No more stalling, get on with it, and I will not repeat myself." He did not flout my orders. Instead, he desperately begged, (unsuccessfully), then complied. Despite his heightened embarrassment, he lotioned his hand and rubbed his hard-on for me and my friends, blushing, his face now beet red.

"That's my good subetta, head up and eyes open and use a little pelvic thrust while you're stroking yourself- until you're pulsing and ready to spurt. But no cumming!" I felt a rush from this new level of control- my pussy wet and tingling with arousal as I watched my loyal chastity boy publicly jerking his member and humping his fist. I wondered what other humiliating tasks I might require. I needed to file that thought, as he slowed his wanking, his cock throbbing in the air, fully erect.

"Mmm, that's my docile servant boy, wouldn't you agree Jie."

She was quick with a retort. "My, so servile, and sexy, humping your own hand like that. I guess now that you're her chastity boy, you won't get much other action, will you?" she teased mercilessly. "That was pretty kinky guys."

With our subs profusely blushing, we took them by the hand, leading them to respective bedrooms, their cocks bobbing in the air.

"My, that got my pussy all wet- quite a show," I exclaimed once we were in my bedroom. "And you're still hard, don't try to tell me you didn't enjoy that."

He just blushed and shrugged. "Not sure, I just tried to relax. Thank you for unlocking me. Don't know what to think about masturbating for you and the others. It was very humiliating, but was also titillating, you're certainly pushing my exhibitionist boundaries. It felt good to feel my erect manhood without the cage."

"Thank you for your honesty! So you enjoyed being publicly humiliated by me, you found it arousing, yes?"

"Umm, I guess part of me did, the humiliation kind of washed over me, triggering subby impulses I didn't know I had, somehow turning me on; and knowing it pleases you is part of that."

"Mmm, yes, I do relish my control over you! We will be doing more of that soon, we're quite the kinky couple! I'm glad you enjoyed your masturbatory fun, though you will not be cumming today. And I've not heard a peep about your boy-fun with Miguel. Apparently any concerns about the sexy play with your boyfriend have vanished. Perhaps we need a repeat performance with you two, even edgier. Okay, I'm going to strip and I need that mouth of yours on my pussy. But first, I'm going to say farewell to Jie and her sub and I'll be right back."

After he brought me to another delicious release with his tongue, I lay in bed with him enjoying the afterglow. I eventually suggested we needed to talk about the upcoming week. After washing up, I directed him, still naked and without his cage, to meet me in the living room. I wanted to be fully dressed for this, with him sitting before me on the pad on the floor while I seated myself on the couch. I needed to be in full control.

"Okay my sub," I stated deliberately, "I want to review the plan for the week. Please be at my condo after work on Wednesday for our kink, and you'll be locked up then! You will remained locked until Sunday, but if you are good, you will be released then for our sex. You will need to earn the sex, but I will be reasonable. I want to make our sex too!

"Understood my pet?"

"Umm, putting me in my cage for four days, including 2 workdays? I want to be your good subby, but having a tube around my cock for that long, not being able to swim comfortably in my speedo, all while my cock is bound up. Please, it's not fair to me."

"Hmm, that was quite a little speech- speaking impertinently to me again, questioning my decisions? First, they are not up for negotiations. I allow you one limit on our kink, and as part of that, you agreed a few weeks ago to chastity. If you want to be my good subby as you stated, then whining and complaining is unacceptable. And, I scolded, that's twice today you have fussed about me being unfair. As your domme, I resent such accusations." I grabbed his wrist and led him to a straight back dining chair, restraining him to it. "Not going to stand for such insolence. There will be punishment for this. Eyes downward," I commanded. I brandished the large leather paddle before rubbing his butt in preparation. After opening his legs, I clasped his ball sack and yanked downward several times.

"Uhh, my groin, please no more!"

"You need to learn to behave better." There was another pregnant pause. "This will be a stern paddling my sub, but it is your own doing. You may use your safeword. Please count my strikes."

Thump, "Mmph," Thump, Thump Thump.

"Owwwwww, not so hard! That's four my domme."

And I continued, stopping at fifteen, subby yelping and counting after each. "Okay I'm going to cut your treatment short due to my work obligations this afternoon. Your butt is very red, with a few purple spots, but those will subside in a few days. I will release you and you may retrieve and apply some ice if you like." I provided some aftercare on the couch while he iced his backside. There was an apology and he shed a few tears as I consoled him, remaining with him until he gathered himself and prepared to leave. It was time for us to get ready for the work week.

"Please be here after work Wednesday for your locking!"

He nodded and quietly left.

*****