All Comments on 'Femdom Family Sex Education'

by TooSmallDave

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another great story

Thanks for a really great story, the only thing I would have done slightly differently was the paragraph when Laura returned home, the result would have been the same but I would just have including Laura congratulating the girls on their new found dominance rather than, as I read it, as him taking the blame as the instigator. I hope for and look forward to the follow up for the sleep over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good prevent writing. Hope to read more.desvers a five

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely fantastic story. I also have a small cock, about 3" hard and am submissive. Being controlled by my wife and daughters like this would be great. The closest I have come is being humiliated by my ex-boss (female) after I drunkenly showed her a pic on my phone of me naked with my little cock fully exposed. She owned me after that and really enjoyed humiliating me.

Neil from Lichfield

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Will there be a part 2?

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDavealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Do you think there should be a part 2?

Eze325Eze325almost 3 years ago

All of your stories should have more parts; they all leave me wanting more! I love them thank you

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Loved this story. I can't wait to read the next chapter with the sissy dad entertaining his daughters and all their friends while the sissy is dressed in a French maid's outfit (I have one, I love wearing it).

Please continue. Can't wait for the next chapters.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOX

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out. Neither in reality nor in fantasy. This author and his story prove it!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out. Neither in reality nor in fantasy. This author and his story prove it!

jim28jim28over 2 years ago

A very good start. Reminds me of when my Wife's adult granddaughter lived with us and Mistress made sure gd heard my nightly beatings. Wife also told gd most or all of what went on here. Unfortunately Wife did not do anything in front of gd or make me submit to gd. But gd did spread the word around the whole family.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I love you tosmallDave, wish I were your sissy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTooSmallDave@TooSmallDave
I started writing stories about sex in 2020. Heaven's knows why; it's not as though I haven't got enough to be getting on with. Most of what I write is totally fictional. The only thing in my stories that's true to my real life is that I do have a very small penis like the mal...