Femdom Farms Ch. 07

Story Info
James and company head into town.
1.4k words
4.35
14.7k
13

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jhjh4
Jhjh4
203 Followers

I was woken up in the morning by a bang on my cage. It startled me and I shot up at the sound.

Miss Lauren was standing above me with the same cruel look from the night before.

"Here you go pig boy," She said, placing a dog bowl filled with oatmeal and another bowl filled with water just outside of my confinements.

I was starving and thirsty and instinctively reached out for the offerings. That's when I noticed my hands had been fitted with thick padded mitts that would not allow me to grab onto anything. It must have been done while I was sleeping.

As I looked at them in surprise and then back up to Miss Lauren she said coldly, "since you're such a pig you can eat like one too."

As she walked out of the room I couldn't believe the cruelty in her voice. I had obviously mistaken her sweetness before. Or I had truly screwed up and turned her against members who didn't know her.

I had no idea of knowing how long I had been down there. My instincts told me it had only been a night. If it was, it had been a restless one with little sleep. The breakfast food reaffirmed my suspicions.

My head barely fit through the thick metal bars as I stretched my neck to reach the food and water. I felt like an animal. At least I was alone for this humiliating experience.

I remained in my cage for the rest of the day. Lunch was delivered in the same fashion, this time by Mistress Madeline without a word. It looked to be scraps from the meal they must have just eaten.

Finally after a few more hours Miss Lauren came down to release me from my confinement. She opened the door to the cage.

"Out, boy."

I crawled out of the cage and knelt at her feet looking up at her.

"I'm so sorry Miss Lauren I really didn't mean to upset you," I pleaded.

"I know that," she replied. "I do not forgive you but I can tell that you learned a valuable lesson. You will have to work extra hard to get back in my good graces."

I was ecstatic. I hadn't screwed up beyond repair and there was hope for redemption.

"Now get back to your quarters. It's almost 5 and it's Friday so you'll officially be off duty. If you remain on site you're to obey all commands but you are free to leave the property now if you choose," she explained.

She removed the mitts and I thanked her before heading up the stairs to my shed. On my way out I noticed with pleasure that my time had not been dropped below the pitiful 12 seconds I had before last night. Maybe they wanted to keep a light at the end of the tunnel for me or maybe the punishment I had received was deemed enough already.

Once back in my room I relieved myself in the bathroom. Lauren had come just in time, any longer and I'm not sure what I would have done.

By the time I was done Scott had returned.

"Missed ya in the kitchen today buddy, hope you're alright," he said knowingly.

"Yea, I think I'll be alright," I replied.

"A few of the guys are heading into town for dinner if you'd like to join us?" he asked.

"Sure, sounds nice," I replied thinking that a little time away from the farm was just what I needed.

Thankfully on weekends we had access to our belongings that we arrived with. I picked out a button up shirt and jeans that I had packed for my "business opportunity". I didn't think we'd be going anywhere too fancy around this part of the state.

At the request of Mistress Madeline our collars were removed. The cages stayed on, of course.

Myself, Chris, Scott, and Joe, who worked on the farm side, piled into Scott's truck and headed into town. It was a little awkward sitting next to Chris who witnessed me get verbally and physically abused as he got spit roasted the night before. But we didn't mention it.

The closest town was about a 15 minute drive through corn fields and pastures. We made small talk on the way as Scott played music and we had the windows down. It was a regular old guys night out.

The town was small and not unlike others in this area. A Main Street with a few shops, bars and restaurants and not much else besides a post office.

We settled on a quiet local spot that offered casual fare and cold beers.

The waitress who took care of us was young and pretty.

"Hi Gentlemen, looks like we have a new addition?" She said, looking in my direction.

"Hi," I replied, stopping short of calling her Miss.

"Welcome hunny. What can I get for y'all?"

We settled on some appetizers, burgers, and beers as we sat back and watched the baseball game on the few small TVs that were offered.

I had forgotten how much I missed cold beer until it was sitting right in front of me.

"Does she know about, uh, our situation?" I asked my table mates.

"Most people around here know something funny goes on at the farm but they certainly don't know all of the.... details," Joe replied.

"I imagine before the farm was set up they did not get many out of town visitors around here. Now when a handsome young man or pretty young lady struts into town just about every weekend it's pretty apparent where you're coming from," Scott added in.

"So the Misses come into town as well?" I excitedly asked.

"Yep, but don't get any funny ideas. Same rules apply," Scott replied.

I thought that would be the case but I was excited at the thought of bumping into Lauren in a more informal setting.

After dinner we headed across the street to a dive bar that offered almost exclusively cold beers and peanuts. We sat in a corner booth away from the crowd.

At one point as I was headed back from the bathroom I was stopped by a girl about my age sitting at the bar.

"Hey handsome, haven't seen you around here before. What brings you to town?"

"I, uh, I'm working on a farm around here," I said nervously.

She was just the type of girl I would try to pick up in my past life. She was cute and friendly and she had come on to me. I liked when girls did that. But I did not know if that was even allowed (my guess was a hard no). And even if I was successful, where would I take her? To my shed and show her my locked cock? That would be awkward.

"Ohhhhh, so you're one of those guys," she seemed to understand. "You farm guys are always so handsome but you never want to get to know any of the local ladies. It's the strangest thing." She said brushing up against my chest.

I could feel my cock begin to stiffen in its cage.

"If you ever want to change that you'll know where to find me," she said with a wink.

I wished I could sit down and continue talking to her but I didn't think that was such a good idea.

"Uh okay, I will. Have a nice night now," I replied as I went to join the other guys.

A few minutes after I had sat back down, who else but Miss Lauren and 2 of the other Misses came in and sat down at the bar. We had all noticed them but they paid us no mind. As if we were not even there.

They had turned heads when they walked in. They were dressed in a fashionable laid back country style. Revealing tops and tight jeans. They looked like they were here to have a good time.

We continued our conversation but I couldn't help myself from looking in Lauren's direction.

She and the others had sat next to a group of guys at the bar and were chatting it up. She was talking to a tall and handsome man who looked to be a few years older than the both of us. He looked like a typical country boy. Big and strong with light blue jeans and cowboy boots.

They were laughing and having a good time. She was putting her hand on his chest as they talked.

Next thing I knew they both stood up and she grabbed his hand. As they walked out of the bar together she looked in my direction for the first time that night and gave me a sly smile.

Jhjh4
Jhjh4
203 Followers