Femdom Farms Ch. 06

Story Info
James makes a mistake and is punished.
2.2k words
4.46
21.5k
16

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jhjh4
Jhjh4
203 Followers

I woke up the next morning to an alarm over the intercom system.

"What time is it?" I asked Scott.

"7:30, on duty by 8 sharp," he replied.

I was not sure what time it was when I passed out the night before but I had slept soundly and felt refreshed.

I had never been a morning person but somehow I was awake and alert. I used to dread getting out of the bed in the morning for my monotonous IT job but today I was excited for what was to come.

I wondered how long that would last.

I jumped in the shower, brushed my teeth, and mentally prepared for the day ahead of me. At least I did not need to go through the exercise of picking out an outfit.

We reported for duty at 8 and got started on our tasks of preparing breakfast, making the beds, and doing the laundry.

The day proceeded somewhat uneventfully. Aside from being naked and locked I was a regular old house keeper. We attended to the Women's every need without asking. There was some teasing and playful spanking throughout the day but nothing in comparison to the day before.

I was kept on duty for Dinner service which proceeded a lot like Lunch the day before.

Before I knew it we were finished washing up in the kitchen and I was heading back to my quarters. I was tired from the day. It felt like I had just wrapped up my regular old nine to five.

"Are most days like this?" I asked Scott back in our room.

"For the most part, yes. It's not all group humiliation sessions and games like I am sure you experienced yesterday," he answered.

I did not know how to feel about this. Although yesterday was a whirlwind, in some deep part of me I had loved every moment of it. Today felt like work more than anything else.

"But don't worry. There will be more. The Mistresses and Misses still like to have their fun. I am sure you just wore them out yesterday," he said laughing.

Almost on cue a call came for Scott over the intercom.

"Sub Scott, report to the playroom immediately," Miss Lisa's voice called out.

Scott instinctively got up, undressed, and hurried out the door.

I hadn't even known there was a "playroom". All of my adventures had occurred in the living room and deck. I also thought it was interesting that he was being summoned by Jason's Miss Lisa and not his own Miss Carly. I'd ask about it when he got back.

For the first time I was alone for an extended period. I passed the time like any other night playing on my phone. I checked in with my parents by lying and telling them the new job was going well. In a way I did have a new job and it could be argued it was going "well", just perhaps not in the ways I described. I had no service out here but at least the wifi was good.

I flipped on the TV and put on a ball game. The Phillies were beating the Marlins.

On a quiet night like this I would almost certainly browse porn but tonight I did not feel the desire. It would be pointless anyway. I was living my wildest fantasy and I was securely locked up. I thought back on the activities from the day before and began to swell in my cage. I reached down and felt the hard metal with a sigh. I wanted so desperately to be free.

On three separate occasions throughout the evening I noticed three other guys hurriedly heading towards the main house as I watched from our small window.

"Probably being summoned by a Miss or Mistress," I thought.

In a weird way I was hopeful for my own call even though I knew it would not result in any release from my cage. If anything it would result in more bruises and less release time.

After a while Scott returned. He was covered in sweat and more than a few marks.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Lisa.... used me," he said tiredly.

"Details?" I inquired further.

"We're really not supposed to discuss it without permission. The Mistresses like to keep their secrets. I am not sure this room is bugged but I wouldn't put it past them."

"Gotcha," I replied disappointedly. I wanted all of the dirty details. I was getting desperate for any kind of stimulation.

Not long after I dozed off.

Wednesday and Thursday of my first week proceeded much in the same way. Housework with some teasing mixed in, alone time, sleep, repeat. I was glad to have been assigned housework. It gave me opportunities to be close to the Misses, most importantly my own Miss Lauren. I was crushing on her hard and savored every moment in her presence. The only problem is she barely seemed to notice me. She seemed to pay no special attention to me throughout the day. I was just another housekeeping sub to her.

I had even managed to earn 3 seconds back due to good behavior and for making Mistress Jessica's bed just the way she liked it. Better than nothing.

Thursday night Scott was summoned again, this time by his own Miss Carly. I was jealous. I had seen most of the guys hurrying into the house the last few days but I never received my own summons. I knew better than to walk over there on my own accord.

It dawned on me that it had been 4 days since I had last cum on Sunday night. I regretted that I could not get off Monday morning. I would do just about anything for some relief. To my knowledge this had been the longest I had gone without cumming since I discovered myself.

I idly pulled out my phone and opened up pornhub. If the Mistresses were not going to use me, I might as well entertain myself. I searched for "submissive slave humiliation" and found a video of a chastity caged sub being tied up, whipped, verbally degraded, and pegged by two cruel leatherclad mistresses.

I was no stranger to watching porn while locked up but it usually did not stay that way. I did not have the self control to stay locked and had never had a true keyholder enforcing my sentence. My cock swelled in the cage as I watched the sub being bent over a table and taking a large dildo up the ass while simultaneously having the other mistress shoving a dildo down his throat. He was whipped and insulted. I fondled my swollen balls and tried my damndest to stimulate my throbbing cock head through the confines of the cage. It was useless and just resulted in more horniness. Just as I was about to move onto another video I heard my name called over the intercom.

"Sub James, report to the playroom immediately," Mistress Madeline's voice called.

Finally! I thought. I eagerly shot out of my bed, stripped off my shorts, and hustled towards the house. I had been hoping for a summons from Miss Lauren but anything would do at this point.

I entered the house and made my way to the basement door. Scott had pointed it out as "the playroom" the day before.

I was stunned to see both Mistress Madeline and Mistress Jessica standing there waiting for me. They did not look happy to see me and were dressed head to toe in full fetish garb.

Mistress Jessica was dressed in tall black boots that laced up all the way to her knees. She had on a leather corset with laces running up the front complementing her full breasts.

Mistress Madeline wore a skin tight black latex suit that clung to her body and showed off her thin figure.

They both looked absolutely stunning and my cock caged immediately twitched.

"Kneel slave," Mistress Jessica said in a sharp tone.

I immediately complied. Without another word Mistress Madeline clipped on a lead and started bringing me down the stairs.

As I entered the playroom my stomach was in knots. It was everything I had seen in porn and more. There was bondage equipment of all types; cages, whips, chains, and every devious device you could think of.

Mistress Madeline led me down a corridor to a smaller isolated room. She tugged on my lead for me to stand up and before I knew it I was strung up on an X-Cross against the wall. My ankles and wrists were secured with heavy metal. My caged cock was exposed in front of me with no way of defending myself. I was helpless and I wasn't going anywhere.

For the first time I noticed Miss Lauren sitting in the corner on a comfortable chair. She was dressed in PJs. Not nearly as erotic as the Mistress's garb but she was still drop dead gorgeous in a more subtle way.

Mistress Jessica held up a tablet in front of me and to my dismay the video I had just been watching alone in my room was displayed.

"This look familiar boy?" She demanded.

I was stunned. They must have parental controls enabled on the wifi and they could see everything I was doing. How could I be so stupid and naive.

"Yes Mistress Madeline," I managed to stammer out while dropping my head in shame.

"Are we not enough for you? Is the beautiful Miss Lauren who we so graciously assigned to you not enough?" Mistress Madeline scolded me.

I looked at Miss Lauren who returned a disappointed look. My worst fear had come true. I had disappointed her. I was more concerned with the disappointment I saw on her face than I was for any punishment I was surely about to receive.

"I.... I am sorry Mistress Madeline," I said solemnly hoping that Miss Lauren picked up on the true sympathy in my voice.

"You will be," she returned. "Since you are a dirty little slut who cannot control their basic urges we are going to put on a show for you. Because apparently that's all you want."

I stood there helpless as Mistress Madeline stepped out of the room and returned with Chris, my co-worker in the Kitchen.

I watched in awe as the scene I had just been watching on my phone played out in real life. Chris was bent over the table in the middle of the room as Mistress Madeline and Mistress Jessica put on large strapons. Before I knew it they were taking Chris from the front and back as he let out moans of pleasure and pain. They thrust hard as he was pinned against the table. Only this time the verbal degradation was not directed towards Chris who was taking the pounding as it had been towards the sub in the video.

Miss Lauren assumed that role and directed the insults at me. As I stood there exposed and helpless she beat me with a flogger striking my exposed chest, nipples, thighs, and balls with expert strokes.

"You're a dirty little slut and you've disappointed me!" she said with a flash of the whip that connected with my inner thigh.

"You're a pig and you don't deserve me!"

"You're a pathetic small dicked boy who doesn't respect the opportunity you've been given!"

The insults and lashes came fiercely as Chris continued to receive his pounding. The words coming from my Miss Lauren who I adored so much somehow hurt worse than the lashes.

I was in tears by the time they were done with Chris and the very personal insults stopped.

"I'm so sorry Miss Lauren," I gasped out.

"Save it boy," she replied with the playfulness and sweetness that I loved gone from her voice.

I was released from my restraints and fell to the floor in a puddle.

"Up, slave," Mistress Jessica demanded.

I got up to my knees as best I could. Mistress Jessica walked over to the other side of the room and opened the door of a cage. It was the size of a large dog crate with heavy metal bars.

"In!" She said pointing.

I crawled over on hands and knees. The hard concrete playroom floor digging into my knees with every step. Once I was in she shut the door and secured it with a heavy duty padlock.

"We'll give you some time to think about your actions and reconsider if you have what it takes to remain in this program," Mistress Jessica said looking down on me.

With that the three women left the room with Chris in tow.

The lights went dark and all that remained was a red light coming from the corridor outside the room.

I tried my best to get comfortable but I could barely stretch out and the padding underneath offered little comfort. I wondered how long I would be kept down here.

I was alone with my thoughts and filled with regret. Not regret for having come to this crazy place in the first place. My biggest regret was disappointing Lauren.

Jhjh4
Jhjh4
203 Followers