Femdom Farms Ch. 08

Story Info
James settles into life on the farm.
1.6k words
4.42
16.3k
12

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jhjh4
Jhjh4
202 Followers

"You didn't think there was some sort of rule against them having fun on the side did you?" Scott asked. He must have noticed what had just happened and my subsequent reaction.

I didn't know what to say. I knew Lauren was no sweet and innocent girl and obviously she was not my property but the thought of some other guy taking what I so strongly desired was driving me crazy.

"No, I guess not," I finally replied.

We had a few more drinks, paid our tab, and headed back to the farm.

I didn't say much on the ride home. All I could think about was Lauren laying naked on his bed as the country boy from the bar drove into her. I knew what it sounded like when she was being pleasured and I wanted to be the one to give it to her.

I obviously wanted to be the one laying her down, warming her up with my mouth before slowly easing my cock into her delicate and warm pussy. But the craziest part was that I was okay with it being someone else. Perhaps a little jealous, but not angry. As long as she was being well taken care of and was getting what she wanted then that was fine by me. After all she was a goddess and it was her right if that is what she wanted to do.

Saturday and Sunday were mostly uneventful. A few of the guys and I went fishing on Saturday. Scott let me know he would bring me hunting once deer were in season. Something I had never done - it would be one of many new experiences. Sunday was spent relaxing and recuperating. A few of the guys were called to the house throughout the day but never me.

I saw a few of the Misses out riding horses, a few of the other guys were even there to help them into their saddles and coral the horses. I saw a few more women lounging on the back deck catching tans and could only assume they spent most of the weekend relaxing in the comfortable house.

I did not see Lauren for the rest of the weekend. It was driving me mad. I had thoughts of her waking up in bed next to that guy and going for another round of passionate morning sex. I had visions of her getting on her knees and taking him in her mouth as he stepped out of the shower. I wanted these fantasies to be of me and her but I couldn't insert myself. Not with the knowledge that my fantasy was likely already a reality for someone else.

"Hope you're rested and recharged bud, this week could be a doozy," Scott said, flicking off the light to go to bed.

The week ahead, which was the week leading up to release weekend for the others, was playfully referred to as "hell week".

"The Mistresses will be on the lookout for the tiniest infractions for deductions. The cruelty typically escalates as well," Scott had explained earlier.

We had "cleaning day" to start off the week. After breakfast was served we lined up in a single file outside the shed where I was originally fitted. We were assembled from senior most sub to newest recruit. Naturally I was in the back. Jason was the first to enter and then re-emerge about 3 minutes later. I noticed what little pubic hair he had was gone.

"Quick and efficient," I thought. I patiently waited my turn as the line was whittled down. I could not wait to be out of this cage, even if it was for only a moment. Finally it was my turn and I entered the shed.

"Up up sub don't keep me waiting," Mistress Olivia gestured to two large cement blocks set about three feet apart with a bucket of soapy water underneath.

"Yes, Mistress Olivia." I promptly stepped up. They were just high enough off the floor and far enough apart that my locked junk hung below me at a convenient level for Mistress Olivia, who was accompanied by Miss Kerri, to do their work.

"Hands out to your sides, don't want you getting any funny ideas" Miss Kerri said to me. I stuck out my hands which were quickly restrained to wooden posts on either side of me.

"Since this is your first time I'll give you a quick run down," Mistress Olivia started. "This is purely maintenance. Do not try to derive any pleasure or drag this out any longer than it needs to be. You will be punished."

"Yes Mistress Olivia, I understand," I replied. Wasn't the "you will be punished" part obvious and implied by now?

"Good boy," Mistress Olivia replied, handing Miss Kerri a key ring. "Go ahead and get started Kerri."

I supposed since Kerri was the newest Miss she was required to handle the cleanings. Just another aspect of the daily humiliation was that touching our junk was so horrible that it was the job for the lowest ranking member.

Kerri, who had slipped on a pair of heavy latex gloves, fumbled through keys and found the one she was looking for. She inserted it into my cage and the tube came loose from the base ring. The feeling of freedom was liberating. Somehow I was able to prevent myself from becoming fully erect.

Next I was shocked by a shot of cold water as Miss Kerri sprayed my exposed cock and balls with a showerhead. The water was icy cold, this really was not meant to be a pleasurable experience. The water dripped down into the bucket below.

Miss Kerri worked quickly. Once I was properly wet she put a pump of soap in her gloved hand and began to lather me up. I could feel the beginning of an erection coming and did my best to take my mind elsewhere. This was the most stimulation my poor penis had received in over a week.

Now adequately lathered the cold water was reintroduced. This at least helped prevent my dick from springing to full mast.

Now with the soap washed off Kerri grabbed a towel from a stack and quickly dried me off followed by a quick application of lotion. It was not the same soft luscious towels we ensured were adequately stocked in all of the women's bathrooms. It was a scratchy rag at best.

In the blink of an eye Kerri worked an electric trimmer over every inch of my exposed genitals.

"Much better," she smiled.

I usually kept myself trimmed up but had never shaved myself so bald before.

Kerri's work was done and Mistress Olivia came over to inspect. She got up close and looked over my exposed cock and balls with the care of a jeweler inspecting a diamond. She looked back to the cage that had been removed and sanitized.

"Hmmmm, a little shrinkage already. Might have to downsize you sooner than I had planned," she remarked. "Perhaps next week," she said while indicating to Kerri that I was ready to be re-locked.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I could barely get the least bit hard in the cage I already had. I couldn't imagine it being any smaller. I looked down at my sad looking member hanging in front of me noting that perhaps it did look a bit smaller than I remembered. I wondered if I would have anything left after a whole year. I wanted to reach out and grab myself just to at least hold it but the restraints prevented me.

Before I could blink Kerri had reinstalled the tube and set the locking mechanism. I was in and out of the cage in under 3 minutes. Any joy or pleasure I had hoped to get from a weekly release was squashed. Mistress Olivia and Miss Kerri had operated like a pit crew. The process had been cold and emotionless. I felt like a piece of meat.

"Since you are our last client you can get rid of this water and take the towels in for washing," Mistress Olivia said, making herself chuckle.

Kerri released me from my restraints and I stepped down.

"Thank you Mistress Olvia and Miss Kerri for the cleaning," I said dutifully. I attended to clean up as they headed back to the house.

After my cleaning the week proceeded as Scott had described. I fell into a rhythm of working hard and tending to the Mistresses as best I could.

The cruelty had definitely escalated. There were insults, spankings, and smacks to all of our exposed balls where before there had been playful comments and butt slaps.

Everybody's numbers were dropping as well. Nobody was above 2 minutes. A misplaced article of clothing, an overcooked entree, or a perceived lack of effort on the farm were all grounds for deductions.

Miraculously, I managed to increase my number from 12 to 19 during the week. Perhaps because I had no release scheduled they were going a bit easy on me. I was still the lowest number on the board (although, not by much) but at least I was heading in the right direction for a change.

My nights were uneventful. I spent my nights in mine and Scott's room unwinding from the day. Scott was summoned twice and I did not dare to look at any porn while he was away. That was until Friday, the eve of release Day.

"Sub James, report to the playroom immediately," I heard Miss Lauren's voice call over the intercom.

Jhjh4
Jhjh4
202 Followers