Femdom Farms Ch. 09

Story Info
James is rewarded by Miss Lauren.
2.3k words
4.66
25.5k
30

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jhjh4
Jhjh4
201 Followers

I couldn't believe it. I had barely had contact with Lauren this week as she seemed to be avoiding me. Even more than the week before. We obviously had not discussed the weekend before where I had been whipped by her and she had left the bar with another guy.

I stripped and hurried inside giddy with anticipation. I paused for a moment at the entrance to the basement playroom. Last time I had entered I endured torture and did not leave for almost a whole day. Was I really so excited to enter again?

I quickly pondered the previous week. Had I done anything deserving of punishment? From my perspective I had stayed on task and been a good submissive to all the women. Hopefully there was not something I was missing.

As I descended into the playroom I nearly fell over at the site of Lauren. She was standing tall in a red and black leather outfit out of my wildest dreams. She had metal studs on the top portion of her corset that highlighted her small perfect breasts. She had 5 inch stiletto boots on that made her even taller than me.

"Hi, my subby," she greeted me. My heart fluttered. She had not called me "subby" since I had been caught watching porn and gotten myself locked in a cage. It had all been "boy", "slave", or "pig" for the last week.

"Hi, Miss Lauren, thank you for bringing me to the playroom," I said as I knelt before her.

She returned my greeting with a smile. She hooked on my lead and brought me back to the same room we had been in a week ago.

As soon as we entered the room she pushed me down onto a table and strapped me down. My upper torso was splayed out on the table with my arms restrained out to either side. My legs were secured to the table legs. My ass was in the air and completely exposed while my locked cock and balls hung down underneath me. Miss Lauren was behind me.

I felt a sharp sting on my exposed ass as I received a smack.

"Oh no, what have I done?" I thought to myself.

"Don't worry subby, this will be fun." My head was facing to my right and she was standing on the other side so that I could not see her.

"I just couldn't resist slapping that sweet little ass of yours," she said giggling.

"I had my doubts after your first couple days and I have not completely forgiven you for what you did last Thursday but you have impressed me this past week. I can tell you are sorry and you have been very dedicated to your work. I've decided that you deserve a little reward. Especially considering that you are not scheduled for a release tomorrow."

She was fondling and playing with my exposed balls as she spoke to me. I let out a moan of pleasure.

"I've had my eye on you since you submitted your application subby. I've wanted to fuck you since the day you arrived."

Was she going to release me and fuck me? I couldn't believe it! I was so throbbing hard in my cage it caused my entire package to bounce up and down.

Lauren had noticed. "Excited are we subby?" she asked, grabbing my balls firmly.

"Yes Miss Lauren," I said, smiling on the inside and the outside.

"Good, we had so much fun during our first encounter I had really hoped you would work out. I am glad to see you have stuck around." This last statement was followed by a few smacks on my ass.

She stepped over towards my right side, her heels echoing off the floor. As she stepped into my field of view I could see that she had stripped completely naked and was wearing only a large dildo strapped to her pelvis.

Her body was perfect. Her nipples, which were set on large dark areolas, were firm and pointing upward from excitement. The dildo strapped to her pelvis was of the realistic variety. It had protruding veins, a large head, and big fake balls at the bottom. It was thick and at least 7 inches long hanging lazily in front of her.

I was struck with nerves and excitement. Did she plan to put that in my ass? I had no idea if I would be able to handle it.

She saw the surprise on my face.

"Ohhhhh subby I hope you didn't think I was going to let you out of your little cage to fuck you did you?" she asked condescendingly and with a cruel laugh. "No, no, no subby you have not even come close to earning that. And besides, Mistress Jessica would have my head if I let you out before your scheduled release!"

I was overcome with a rush of conflicting emotions and had no idea what to say. Yes, of course I would do anything to be released and to fuck this beautiful women and yes for a moment I thought that is what she had meant. I should have known better. But, I was not disappointed. I had always wanted to be pegged and to have it done here in this dungeon in such a fetishized way by a woman as beautiful as Lauren was an absolute dream come true. At that moment I would have traded my next three month's orgasms for her to enter me.

"Yes, I understand Miss Lauren," was all I could think to say.

"Awwwe you're cute when you're nervous subby. Don't worry, I'll take it slow."

She stepped behind me and slapped both of her hands onto my asscheeks before spreading them.

"What a cute little hole you have, I can't wait to fuck you subby."

I was shaking with excitement and anticipation. I felt a cold squirt of lubricant on my ass. She worked it inside of my hole with her fingers.

"Ohhh you are tight subby. This is going to be fun." Lauren said as she worked her fingers in and out of me. Next she began to rub the dildo up and down, teasing my hole with the tip.

"One last thing subby. Since this is a special treat and you have no scheduled release tomorrow I don't mind if you leak. So don't hold back, it can be our little secret. Mistress Jessica never has to know."

With that she inserted the head of the dildo slowly into me. Just the tip of it made me gasp. It felt huge as it stretched past my opening. I let out a small yelp followed by a pleasurable groan.

"Mmmmmmm yea subby, I knew you would love being fucked like a little bitch," Lauren said as she slowly pushed forward. I could tell she was enjoying herself and felt powerful. Her tone had become more dominant as soon as she entered me.

She was moving the dildo in my ass back and forth slowly. The feeling inside of me was jarring but pleasurable. With each slow thrust forward I felt more full. I continued to let out moans of pleasure.

"Ready for the full thing subby?" She asked after warning me up for a bit.

I thought that I would be getting it whether I wanted it or not.

"Yes Miss Lauren I want your full cock in my ass," I let out in between pleasurable deep breaths.

I felt her press all the way forwards and the artificial balls at the base of the dildo brushed up against my own. I let out a long deep moan as the fullness and size of the dildo overcame me.

"Oh yes you are taking my cock like a good little slutty sub boy," Lauren said as she reversed back out. She began to pick up speed, ramming the full force of the dildo into me with each thrust. I was panting and moaning with each forward pass. The artificial balls on the dildo were now slamming into my own. The ecstasy of the moment was overwhelming. My cock throbbed in its cage with every beat of my heart.

"Tell me you like being my little fuck toy, subby," Lauren demanded as she continued to pound my ass to oblivion. I could feel the thick dildo stimulating my prostate with every push forward.

"I'm your slut Miss Lauren, I love being your little fucktoy Miss Lauren," I managed to reply between my deep breaths and moans.

She continued fucking me while either moaning, spanking me, or calling me a slut. I felt a pressure building up inside of me.

"That's fucking right subby, you are my little fuck toy and that little cock of yours is mine now. It's going to stay locked up until I say so and you'll thank me for it." Her breath was quickening and I wondered if she was nearing an orgasm.

"My cock belongs to you Miss Lauren!" I nearly screamed back to her.

Suddenly she crouched over so that I could feel her breasts against my back. She grabbed my biceps with her delicate hands as she continued to rock the large dildo back and forth in my ass. I could feel her warm breath on my neck.

She began to whisper in my ear between deep labored breaths. "You want to know something subby?

"Yes Miss Lauren?" I replied as the thrusts continued and a warm feeling engulfed my body.

"I fucked that guy last weekend. Not like I am fucking you like a little slut right now. He fucked ME and he fucked me good. His cock was huge and he buried it deep inside of me like my cock is inside of you now subby. He fucked me all night long and when we woke up in morning he fucked me again."

Hearing this was enough to put me over the edge. Blood rushed to my head as a feeling of pure ecstasy rushed into my caged cock and I began to shoot ropes of warm cum. I moaned with delight at every pulsating sensation. Although different from a traditional orgasm, the feeling was incredible and not without pleasure. With each thrust forward Miss Lauren pushed more cum out of my throbbing locked manhood.

Miss Lauren felt this change in me and sat back up. Reaching between her legs she grabbed onto my pulsing balls, squeezing them as they were drained.

"Yesssss subby you little slut! You love hearing about how I got fucked by a real man whose cock was free from any pathetic little cage don't you?"

All I could do to reply was moan in pleasure. As I was rounding out my orgasm she quickened the pace of her thrusts going deeper and harder. I could feel her legs begin to quiver on the back of mine as she let out a scream of pure ecstasy.

She came for a minute straight, thrusting deep into my ass and screaming with joy through the entire moment. When she was finished she collapsed back on top of me. Her breasts spread out on my back and the dildo still deep inside of me. I felt her chest fill and collapse with each deep breath which eventually synced up with my own.

I could have laid there forever. I felt a post-coital closeness to her that I had never experienced after sex with anyone else before. Of course I had never had sex like this before, if you could even call it that.

She had brutalized my ass and emasculated me but I felt protected with her lying on top of me.

Slowly she backed off. My hole closed as the dildo exited, leaving me feeling empty. I wished she would come back and we could stay in that moment forever.

Without a word she came and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek as I still lay sprawled out on the table. She released me from my restraints and I looked up at her lovingly. "Thank you Miss Lauren."

She caressed her fingers across my back before I stood up.

"We don't want you getting in trouble, clean up your mess."

There was a pile of thick cum on the floor beneath where I had just been fucked. More than I ever thought possible without even touching my penis. I looked around the room for a towel.

"No subby, like you did before," she said firmly, staring into my eyes.

I looked back to her with pleading eyes. I was disgusted by the thought of eating my own seed. It was something that turned me on in theory but immediately lost appeal post orgasm. But she was my Miss and I was to obey. She owned me and this was her way of telling me that. I had just been rewarded and would not disappoint her again.

"Yes Miss Lauren," I replied as I got down on my knees and began to clean the floor with my tongue. She put the heel of her boot on my back as I licked up my mess, reinforcing my position beneath her.

"Good boy," was all she said. It was all that needed to be said.

Later that evening I settled into my bed feeling at peace. I toyed with my locked cock briefly. I was still horny and desperate to cum but in a way I was satisfied. Not just sexually but emotionally too.

Scott had gone into town with a few of the others. I was entirely okay with missing out.

The first two weeks had been a whirlwind of emotions filled with highs and lows but I was glad I toughed it out and had decided to stick around. Lauren had given me everything I ever wanted and more. I could not get her out of my mind. I wanted nothing more than to serve her and devote my life to her. At that moment I didn't care if she denied me releases for the rest of the year - I was in it for the long haul.

Tomorrow was Saturday, release day for the others. I couldn't wait to see what the Mistresses had planned and to get a glimpse of my own future.

I gradually descended into a deep restful sleep.

Jhjh4
Jhjh4
201 Followers