Femdom Farms Ch. 10

Story Info
The chastity subs enjoy their planned release.
3.4k words
4.52
15.6k
15

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jhjh4
Jhjh4
203 Followers

I rolled over and noticed it was already 10am. For the first time in forever I had managed to sleep in. Maybe it was the satisfaction from the night before or the slight relief of my overfilled balls, but I woke up feeling completely refreshed.

The day had finally arrived. Release day. I knew there was no pleasure in my immediate future but I was eager to see what was in store for the others. I washed off the smells of passion that I had neglected to rid myself of the night before and then moseyed my way to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Noticeably all of the women were missing from the main house. There was a deafening stillness to the house that was so typically filled with laughs, chatter, and sexual tension.

"Must have gone out shopping or something," I thought.

I took my breakfast on the back deck enjoying the warm sun and cool breeze as I pondered what that night held. From everything I had experienced thus far I had a feeling the releases would not be so straightforward or without a catch. The day was altogether quiet and uneventful. Time passed as usual with all members of the farm entertaining themselves as best they could in anticipation.

There was certainly a tension in the air among the other subs. I could only imagine the pressure they all felt. They knew their numbers and soon they would have their only opportunity for sexual satisfaction for the next month. In a way I was thankful to be spared the anxiety and pressure that they must all have been feeling. On the other hand I would do just about anything to be in their positions with an opportunity for release. Last night's session with Miss Lauren had satisfied certain urges but it had not quelled my extreme horniness and desire to cum. The realization that it would be another month before I got my own opportunity sent doubts running through my head.

It was a little after 6:30 and finally the hour was nearly upon us.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Scott as we got ready in our room.

"Ehh, nervous. Always am." He replied. He had not been very talkative today.

An announcement over the intercom informing us that the release night party had begun and that all subs were to report to the house broke the tension. We dutifully stripped down and headed in.

We were greeted by the Misses and Mistresses as we made our way into the house. They were dressed eloquently as if we were about to head out for a night on the town. None more beautifully than my own Miss Lauren. She had on a pair of red heels and a short black dress that showed off all of her curves. She handed me a glass of champagne as I stepped through the door, as all the misses had done for their subs.

"Don't get too used to me serving you subby, this is a special night for you boys so things will be a little bit different than you are used to," she said with a smile.

We made our way into the living room as a group. A fire was lit and the lights were dimmed. Cheese, fruit, meats, and other light fare was set out throughout the room. I wondered to myself if the Misses had prepared it or if it had been catered - I had never seen any of them lift a finger let alone prepare food.

The atmosphere of the evening was certainly not what I had experienced thus far. Mistresses Jessica, Madeline, Cali, and Olivia played hosts as the Misses and subs mingled. With the exception of the typical Miss and Mistress honorifics all other dominant/submissive norms seemed to have been thrown out the window. There was no kneeling, no spanking, and no demands made. To the untrained eye it was a run of the mill vanilla dinner party. Of course if somebody walked in off the street and saw a bunch of naked guys with cages on their dicks mingling with eloquently dressed women they would likely disagree.

To my pleasure I spend most of my time chatting with Miss Lauren. For the first time we had an opportunity to discuss more than just our life on the farm. I learned that she was from out west and had been in nursing before she decided to take the plunge and join Mistress Jessica on the farm. In return I gave her some of my background. It was nice to learn something about this woman that I had lusted after for the previous two weeks even if the conversation barely progressed past small talk. We had skipped that step in our relationship, if you could call it that.

We were interrupted by an announcement from Mistress Jessica that dinner was served.

I was surprised to see that the large dining table had been expanded even further and that we would be dining with the Misses as opposed to our usual plain dining room on the other side of the kitchen. Dinner was a beautiful spread of roast lamb, mashed potatoes, and vegetables. Everyone was drinking wine and enjoying themselves - it was a beautiful evening.

As we were finishing up the post dinner espresso and tiramisu Mistress Jessica clinked her glass signaling for a toast.

She stood and spoke to the room, "Thank you all for being here this evening. This evening is special as we have both a first time sub and a sub on their final release night. James, you have been a welcome addition to the farm and we are all glad you are here."

I couldn't believe it. Mistress Jessica, who was always so cruel and so stern, had actually used my name and had given me a compliment. Not wanting to interrupt her, all I could do was smile and raise my glass.

"Jason, you have been a dedicated sub to your miss Lisa and to all the women of the farm. You'll be missed and I hope that you enjoy your final release night. A toast to new beginnings and happy endings!"

As she finished her toast we raised our glasses. It was a joyous occasion and I was glad to be there. In some weird way we were a happy family and I felt like I finally belonged.

Mistress Madeline stood.

"Now boys, I know you have been waiting a while for this night and it would not be complete without some.... Fun. Let's get the real party started."

With that she headed towards the basement dungeon with the other Mistresses in tow.

Suddenly I felt a lead clipped into my collar followed by a quick tug.

"Party's over, back to the way things were," I thought to myself.

"Come along subby. I know you don't get to have any fun tonight but hopefully at least you'll enjoy the show" Miss Lauren said as she stepped in the direction of the basement door.

I noticed the other subs who were in a similar situation had gotten to their knees. I followed suit and received a "good boy" from my Miss.

As a group we slowly filed into the main dungeon area of the basement.

"On the wall boys," Mistress Madeline said sharply. The others dutifully walked to the far wall and held up their hands. There was no shortage of restraints as each Sub's hands were restrained out and above their head and ankles were secured about shoulder length apart. The Misses and Mistress found comfortable seating with a good view just on the other side of the room.

I began to follow the others' lead before I was stopped by Mistress Madeline.

"Not you boy. It's not every month we have a boy without a scheduled release. We're going to put you to work," she said with a deviant smile.

"Yes Mistress" I replied dutifully, but my mind was racing. What did she mean they were going to put me to work? In a panic I realized that I was going to have to get all of these guys off. Guys that I had gotten to know and considered friends. In a moment of confusion and panic I felt myself swell in my cage. I wanted nothing to do with it but I was oddly turned on. Much of my hesitance was having to do this in front of my Miss Lauren. She had seen me in some pretty seriously humiliating situations but I did not want her to have to see me do this.

No further command was given and all the women were watching me as these thoughts were racing through my mind.

"Kerri, get these boys' their pussy," Mistress Madeline said suddenly.

Miss Kerri hurried into another room and came back with a strange looking contraption.

Upon further inspection I realized that it was a type of flesh light set atop of an adjustable metal pole and base. The front end of the flesh light was the type that resembled an actual vagina. But unlike the ones I had seen before (and shamefully had purchased) the back end was open. It was only about 4 inches long between either opening.

A sense of relief came over me. It wasn't going to be my responsibility to get them off. But I felt Mistress Madeline had toyed with me by letting me think I would be. And for a moment I had been turned on by it. I saw Miss Lauren smiling at me. Had she read my thoughts? Maybe she didn't have to if she saw my caged cock bounce and give me away.

Mistress Madeline continued. "Boys, you know the drill. You have your allotted time to have as much fun with your pussy as you like. Remember that this time has been earned by your devotion and service. Be thankful that we allow you this monthly release. If you don't achieve your goal, better luck next month. Any attempt to go over the allotted time will be severely punished."

There was no reply. All the guys seemed focused on their goal. Somehow the Mistresses had managed to take the fundamental function of masculinity and turn it into a challenge. It had been a few weeks, but I remembered what it was like to have an orgasm. It was meant to be pleasurable. But I doubted if there would be any pleasure had tonight.

"You'll be responsible for setting up the pussy for your fellow subs boys," Mistress Madeline stated looking in my direction.

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

"We'll start with those who have the least time this month. First up we have Sub Dom, you have 23 seconds, good luck" Mistress Madeline said coldly.

Dom was the newest sub until I had come along. From what I gathered this was his second attempt at release and he had failed last month. He had been struggling with the program a bit, hence the low time.

Mistress Olivia fumbled through her key ring until she found what she was looking for. She handed it off to Miss Rachael, Dom's Miss, saying "go ahead dear."

Rachael approached Dom and grabbed him firmly by the balls. She whispered something in his ear that I couldn't quite make as she rubbed her hand up and down his chest toying his nipples. If he wasn't hard in his cage already I'm sure he would be now.

She inserted the key into his cage and removed the entire device. His cock sprung immediately to attention. I caught myself admiring his cock that had been hidden in the cage. He was a few inches larger than me and much thicker with protruding veins and a large bulbous head. I was embarrassed to think that when my time came I would have no way of competing and it would be out in the open for Miss Lauren to see.

We'd been around each other naked for the past few weeks but I had no idea of knowing how much larger or smaller anyone would be. The cages had hidden so much and really evened the playing field.

Mistress Madeline snapped me out of it.

"Move it subby!" she hollered.

I dutifully grabbed the "pussy" and began clumsily setting it up in front of Dom. I adjusted the height so that it was just in front of his throbbing member, pushed it forward so that it was just glancing at the head of his cock, and set the weights on the bottom so that it wouldn't move.

"Good boy," Mistress Madeline said approvingly. "Begin."

With that the two large analog clocks that had been set to 23 seconds began to count down. One behind the women so that the subs could see their remaining time. The other behind the subs so that the women could watch and laugh as they saw panic set in and the seconds waned.

Immediately Dom thrust his hips forward and threaded his large cock into the synthetic pussy. His large member protruded through the other side with ease. He was thrusting back and forth furiously in a desperate attempt to reach orgasm and I could not help but stare.

23 seconds is not a lot of time and it went fast. At the 5 second mark the Women began counting down with enjoyment as they had on the day of my arrival. I had flashbacks and understood all too well the desperation in Dom's effort to achieve orgasm.

"3!.....2!....1!....All done!" they chimed out with laughter.

Dom slowed his thrusting momentarily. And then unexpectedly sped back up. He thrust forward more furiously then ever as his pelvis hit the stand rocking it back and forth as his member protruded out the other end.

"Enough!" Mistress Jessica exclaimed standing and stepping forward.

Her tone was enough to freeze me. But it did not stop Dom in his pursuit of orgasm.

I looked in Mistress Jessica's direction pathetically helpless not knowing what to do.

She took 4 purposeful strides across the room before grabbing the pole in one hand quickly swiping the pussy away. Dom was left helplessly restrained to the wall thrusting into the air fruitlessly.

"When I say stop you stop boy!" She said while slapping him harshly across the face.

Dom let out a roar of frustration as his hip thrusting finally came to a stop.

"Enough! I can't take this! I quit!" He shouted back.

Mistress Lauren reached out her hand behind her without looking. Instinctively with anticipation Mistress Madeline was there to meet her grasp with a ball gag. In a flash Mistress Madeline had it strapped onto Dom stifling his cries.

"I'll give you an opportunity to think about your actions boy. You know how this works. I won't let you ruin a perfectly good evening for everybody else," She replied coldly.

"Next," She said with an icy look, thrusting the "pussy" wielding pole in my direction.

I grabbed it dutifully. What had she meant by "you know how this works"? I thought that we were free to leave at any time? I looked pitifully in Dom's direction. He had stopped thrashing and yelling through the gag. His head was staring down at his throbbing cock devoid of any further possibility of stimulation. He looked defeated.

"I said next!" Jessica yelled impatiently.

Next up was George, he'd been here 4 months and this was his 3rd attempt at release. I began setting up the device in front of him as his Miss, Taylor, began to warm him up with some encouragement and began unlocking him.

Much like Dom his cock sprung immediately to attention. I was happy to see his dick was not of the same magnitude as Dom's and that I would not be completely outmatched by the other guys. He was similar to me, if not a bit smaller, in both size and girth.

I adjusted the pole height and set the weights so that the synthetic pussy was just glancing at the tip of his head.

At Mistress Jessica's command the 38 second countdown, and George's thrusting, began.

With all of 3 seconds left George began convulsing and shooting thick loads of cum out the back end of the fleshlight and across the floor. The women giggled and clapped sarcastically. I watched in amazement and jealousy as relief pulsed through his body. I didn't care how dehumanizing or humiliating the experience was. I would trade anything to experience the relief that he just had.

Mistress Olivia came over and marked with a small flag where the farthest shot of cum had landed like a judge marking a javelin toss. I figured there was some sort of challenge or reward system I was not in the know of.

Amidst all of the commotion Dom's massive dick had finally given in and softened. Like a tiger pouncing on a prey, Mistress Olivia had it back in the cage in the blink of an eye. Dom hung his head and put up no resistance.

As the night progressed each sub got their turn as I dutifully set up the flesh light for each. I measured each cock with my mind and experienced jealousy at every sub who achieved their goal. Most of the experienced subs reached climax with ease. I figured that it was a mix of built up horniness from only cumming once a month, if that, and practice maneuvering this cruel experience. 1 other of the newer subs had missed his opportunity but did not put up the fight Dom had. He seemed to have accepted his fate more willingly as the cage was locked back on.

Finally it was Jason's turn. He did not have the most time but he was the senior most sub and this was his last release night so he had been saved for last.

Miss Lisa approached him.

"Subby, I'm happy to say that as of tonight you have successfully completed the program. As is my right I've decided to accept you into my service as my slave for the rest of our days. If you accept, you will be under my rules, not the farm's. You can kiss tonight's orgasm goodbye and you'll find that I may be even more cruel than you've been accustomed to. Or, of course, you can ride off into the sunset with your little cock free, but you will be blacklisted from our group."

She let him stew on this for a moment. He looked down helplessly at his locked cock and then back at his miss.

"I accept Miss." he said slowly. His fate was sealed.

"Good boy. You've made the smart decision, slave," she replied, grabbing his balls. As all the women clapped.

So that was "graduation". Jason naked, secured to the wall while his miss took away yet another orgasm and explained she was going to be even more cruel if he accepted. Yet he had accepted. She had control over him clearly. And I understood the deep desire for submission Jason must have. I thought I understood it before I came here but now that I had experienced it first hand it would be very difficult to walk away from. And these women were goddesses and good at what they did. The level of intimacy and domination would be difficult to replicate with anyone else.

"Well that's a wrap for this evening. Who is tonight's big winner Olivia?"

Olivia took a look over where she had marked the cum shots of the guys.

"George is our winner! Congrats boy you will start next month at 1:30. Best of luck."

The evening was over and all the guys, back in their cages of course, were released from their restraints. I reached down and grabbed my swollen balls. No relief for me and I so desperately needed it. The night's activities had reminded me just how desperately I wanted to cum yet I had to wait another month. And even then I wasn't sure I would be able to achieve it.

As we were exiting the dungeon I noticed that Dom had not yet been released. He was strung up on the wall and gagged. As I exited the room I saw Mistress Jessica grab a whip off the table and approach him. I did not know what was about to happen but I was worried. And I could not stop thinking about what Mistress Jessica said earlier about knowing how this works.

Jhjh4
Jhjh4
203 Followers