All Comments on 'Femdom Farms Ch. 10'

by Jhjh4

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DragonLadDragonLadover 1 year ago

This is my favorite series rn. I love it. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand why anyone would put themselves through such a mess. I understand even less why someone finishing the year would give up one of the best things in life, for life.....sex.

dyetieddyetiedover 1 year ago

very enjoyable. Great writing, as ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well guess you totally dropped the concept of concept... the guy said he quit so they are tying him up and beating him for that.

Curtcarls69Curtcarls69over 1 year ago

This is one of my favorite series on this site! Keep up the good work!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 1 year ago

Becoming sicker and sicker. Not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I was a little disappointed. James being the newest recruit in the group, I was expecting the mistresses to have him get on his hands and knees and lick up the mess on the floor for the mistresses' viewing pleasure.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky7 months ago

Next breaking of the rules by the so called mistresses, not accepting the quit of Dom. Its seems all a big betrayal, nothing fun, nothing erotic. Pity, because essentially it is so well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJhjh4@Jhjh4
Hi, I'm J. I've always enjoyed reading kinky fiction. Especially stories involving femdom/chastity and all the fun that comes along with those themes. I recently decided to write some fiction of my own for fun and later on decided I would share. What I thought was going to b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES