All Comments on 'Femdom Farms Ch. 11-13'

by Jhjh4

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, such metal cage. Wow such impossible. So...he really just didn't think about lock picks or just getting a spare key or just...any other simple way to slip out or break a cage off? Oh no a well fitted cage whatever will I do? Slip it off like all the other men can do online? Chastity cages aren't that difficult. Seriously that idiocy just ruined this.

Every fuxking writer I swear treats cages like some impossible device, wntirely devious ans impossible to circumvent. THE FUCKING ARENT. So many men can easily slip, slide, and pull themselves out of their cages even with pull out rings installed. Locks are simple and keys are usually fucking universal. The damned plastic and resin cages are known to snap when a man gets an erection.

Use your fucking mind when you write. Especially when your basing it off of real world concepts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it a lot and cannot wait for the next chapter.

dudesondudesondudesondudesonover 1 year ago

Stacy is a great development I think she should stay in James Life either for them to keep exploring Things when he is Back Home or maybe James could even recruit her to be a Miss at the farm

Jhjh4Jhjh4over 1 year agoAuthor

Hey Anonymous,

Thank you once again for the excellent feedback. Although I can never be sure, I’ll just assume you’re the same person I responded to in chapter 5.

For a person who seems to read a lot of stories about chastity you really seem to hate the idea of it. Wonder why that is. Would you prefer every story ended “and he took off the cage because he wasn’t really feeling it anymore, the end.” It’s fiction man, relax.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon, commenting back.

I hate enforced/coerced chastity and chastity that is written or portrayed without any type of realism when majority of fics are in a very modern or realistic setting. I'm that person that points out all the flawed logic in movies/media.

Also not sure if I comment3d on chapter 5 or not, think this is my first time commenting for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree with the other commenter, you completely drop the consensual aspect of the story. Also it would take any idiot fifteen minutes to break out of the cage with the right tools so leaving the program and getting the cage removed shouldnt be an issue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked the humiliation of Stacy stumbling on his chastity device and her idea of the two of them making it part of a long-term relationship with the two of them. It was a bit sad to see how he broke up with Stacy. Maybe she can come back and visit the farm?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

In this chapter our hero had two options, both of which he found attractive. Stacey or Miss Lauren. With Stacey, with whom he had a significant history, or Miss Lauren much less time. I’m sure he didn’t think it through this way but Stacey didn’t have experience of being a domme, only an interest. Our hero would have been topping from the bottom a lot. Miss Lauren will have all the training and experience to be secure is her position of domination. J.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky7 months ago

Chastityshit spoils all trust, love or fun. Same is here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJhjh4@Jhjh4
Hi, I'm J. I've always enjoyed reading kinky fiction. Especially stories involving femdom/chastity and all the fun that comes along with those themes. I recently decided to write some fiction of my own for fun and later on decided I would share. What I thought was going to b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES