Femdom Farms Ch. 11-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I got close I decided I would keep the events of this past weekend a secret. I wasn't super clear on the rules but I didn't think it would go over well.

I settled back in on Sunday night and got myself prepared for the week ahead.

I was distracted that week as I often thought of that night with Stacy. The only thing that stole my focus were my small encounters with Miss Lauren. She still had my lust and was teasing me often.

At the end of the week I received a text from Stacy who I had nearly forgotten about.

"Hey, I can't stop thinking about this past weekend. I had a great time and can't stop thinking about your cage. I know we've always been casual but I feel like you really opened up to me. Come home again and bring the key? Or maybe I can come to you? Let me know 😊."

My heartbeat sped up. Was this real? She was no Lauren but I could see myself being happy with her and we could explore this kink together at a slower pace. It was so easy. I was able to leave this place if I wanted to, right? It's not something I had truly considered until right then. I decided to sleep on it. I let Stacy know I had a few things going on that weekend and that I would have to get back to her.

When I woke up in the morning with my morning wood struggling against the cage my decision was clear. I was going to leave. This had been an amazing experience and I had learned a lot but I had an opportunity in front of me to keep going with my chastity kink and more importantly a chance to cum immediately. And a blowjob! No struggling to cum in some predetermined time. No being humiliated by fucking a fake pussy in a room full of women.

I strolled into the house looking for Mistress Jessica. I found her in the living room sipping coffee and reading a book.

"Mistress Jessica, may I talk to you?" I asked as I knelt before her.

She looked up from behind her book.

"Talk."

"I, um, I no longer want to be a sub. I believe that was in the contract?"

She shut her book and looked at me dissatisfied.

"Well that's disappointing to hear. I thought you were really starting to hit your stride. May I ask why?

"It's just a lot. I think I'm ready to move on," I informed her. I didn't think this would be a good time to spill the beans that I wanted to go meet my old fuckbuddy to get a blow job.

"Fair enough. Like you said, it's part of the contract. I'll ask Mistress Cali to gather your things."

So it really was that easy? It felt so informal and I wondered if I was making a huge mistake.

I didn't have many belongings other than the clothes I had arrived with, half of which were still packed. It did not take long to gather everything up. I was both nervous and excited. My biggest regret was that Lauren and Scott were not around for me to say my goodbyes. Mistresses Cali and Jessica walked me to my car.

"We're sorry to see you go. I hope you had a good experience. Goodbye," Mistress Jessica said curtly as we reached my car. Mistress Cali unlocked the collar and then they both started walking back to the house.

I looked down at my crotch and then back at her.

"Mistress Jessica, are you forgetting something?" I asked.

"No, I don't think so," she replied, turning around.

"Um, the cage? Could you please take it off?"

"Oh that. No boy, you're mistaken. You signed a contract that states you can leave, and you are absolutely entitled to do so. It says nothing about taking that cage off you. That stays on until your 1 year contract is up. The rules state you get a monthly release but leaving the program of course means you won't have an opportunity to earn time, so don't bother showing up on release weekend. See you next August."

I stood there in shock. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Moments ago I was seconds away from driving home to meet Stacy and finally get some release. In the blink of an eye that entire plan had been shattered. Could this really be? I had skimmed the contract but had not read every line. I doubted that Mistress Jessica was wrong. She knew her business and she did not make mistakes.

By the time I came to my senses Mistress Jessica and Mistress Cali had stepped inside and shut the door.

This couldn't be happening. There was no way I would be able to stay caged for a whole entire year. And what would I tell Stacy? Most of the reason I wanted to leave was to get off and then give her the key. It would have been the best of both worlds.

My options raced through my mind. I could leave and try to get it off through other means. But I knew that would be next to impossible. It was solid metal and well fitted. I would probably just end up maiming myself.

Could I sue them? This had to be some sort of abuse? No, I thought. I'm sure the contract is iron clad; it was lengthy and direct. And I signed it! I agreed to this!

I thought about going to the news. But then everybody I know would find out what I've been up to and that I'm a locked chastity sub. At the end of the day I didn't even know if this is something they would report on or if it would make any difference.

Reality set in. I only had one option. I had to stick with the program. I only prayed that I hadn't completely blown it and that they would accept me back.

I knocked on the door and stood there for what felt like hours.

Eventually Mistress Jessica opened the door.

"Can I help you?" she asked nonchalantly.

"Please, Mistress Jessica. I've made a mistake. I.. I didn't realize. Please allow me to stay in the program," I pleaded to her.

"I'm glad you've come to your senses. Step inside and strip, boy."

"Yes Mistress," I said as I stepped inside, following orders.

"You'll only get this one opportunity and I won't hold it against you. Honestly, I'm surprised it took you this long. Most subs go through it at some point but they all come back begging like you when they realize I'm not giving you back the chance to tug your little prick. I own that dick and there's no changing that. You may feel that this is cruel or unfair but I know that this is what you really crave. Complete control and submission. If it wasn't you would have never come here in the first place," Mistress Jessica said with a hint of compassion in her voice.

She was not wrong. I craved it. But this latest development changed everything. Before, I always thought in the back of my head that I could just bail if things were not working out or if the desperation to cum got too great. It had gotten too great, and I had tried to bail, but that was useless. I couldn't walk away now. Not under these circumstances.

Mistress Cali locked the collar on. I was owned again.

Chapter 13

Later that day I regretfully texted Stacy.

"Hi Stacy, I'm sorry but I won't be able to make it home this weekend and I actually think we shouldn't see each other anymore. I had a great time last weekend and it's nothing you did wrong. I'm just in a complicated place right now. I hope you can understand."

The answer came nearly immediately.

"I'm sorry to hear that but I understand. Be well."

Just like that my plans to have a semi-normal life for the next year were over. In my horny state the thoughts of being with Stacy were enough to lure me away from the farm. But Mistress Jessica had put an end to it. If I was going to have to leave here caged then what was the point? At least here I had a chance to cum, no matter how remote.

I was in a tough place and had the rest of the weekend to think about it. Until I had headed home I was happy here. Desperately horny yes, but at least I was living out a fantasy and I was growing closer with Miss Lauren weekly. Mistress Jessica was right. I had come here on my own accord and it was in my nature to serve these women, but the thought of escape had been so tantalizingly close.

I bumped into Lauren Sunday afternoon as I was laying around the grounds, abiding my time before the week to come.

"Hey subby," she said smiling.

"Hello, Miss Lauren," I returned. Seeing her smile began to cheer me up.

"Can we talk?" she asked.

Of course I would talk to her. We took a stroll through the pasture where we could talk in privacy.

"So, Jessica let me know that you wanted to leave. I was sorry to hear that. Why?" she asked.

I considered telling her the true reason but I thought better of it.

"I... just felt like I needed a change. And I was horny and desperate to get out of this cage," I said with a half hearted laugh.

"Well I guess you learned the hard way that's not happening unless we say so," she said smiling back at me.

"Yea, I did. But I'm not too upset about it. In a way I'm happy to be staying. I love serving you and I feel we have so much left to explore." It was nice to be able to talk to her with my guard down.

She stopped and turned to me, looking me dead ☠️ in the eyes.

"I don't want you to be miserable. I want you to want to be here. Your role here is obviously that of a sub but I know deep down that is what you crave and you were happy doing it the first few weeks. I can't do anything about this," she said as she grabbed my locked cock. "But you'll have your opportunity soon. You can come to me with anything, okay?"

I stared back at her. "Okay."

"Now you're sure there's nothing else you want to tell me?"

"No, I think I'll be alright, thanks for this," I replied. I couldn't bring myself to tell her my true reason for departure in that closely shared moment together.

She took my hand as we walked back towards the house. Once inside she led me up to her room. I had been in it before to change the sheets and clean up after her but never together. It was perfectly cozy and expertly decorated in a farmhouse chic decor.

She closed the door and pushed me onto the bed. As I lay on the bed she stripped in front of me. She took off her blue striped sundress and undid the white bra that had been supporting her beautifully perky breasts. She climbed into the bed next to me without removing her baby blue lace panties.

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her right breast. I had fantasized about taking them in my hands many times before. The reality was better. They were firm and a perfect handful. Her hard perky nipple could be felt starkly on my palm as I squeezed tenderly.

Next she reached her head over, planting her lips on mine. My heart fluttered as we kissed passionately. My hands exploring her perfect body, her's tenderly caressing my back

She reached her hand down into her panties and began touching herself as we continued our embrace. After a moment she pushed away from my kiss and brought the two fingers she had been using to explore herself, glistening wet, just under my nose.

"Go ahead subby, taste what you've been lusting after."

I opened my mouth as she inserted her two fingers and I sucked them tenderly. My eyes nearly rolled back in my head and I savored every drop of her sweet moisture.

She took my hand and guided it between her legs. I started slowly, savoring the touch or her opening through the thin lace of the panties then greedily pulled them aside for an unrestricted feel. She let out moans of pleasure as I began to speed up my hand and maneuver her clit.

She abruptly stopped me. Bringing her lips back to mine and pulling my hand away. As we continued she removed her panties and then pushed me down between her.

I sat staring for a moment. Admiring her well manicured pussy which was glistening wet. She pulled my head forward and I lost all sense of surrounding as I was completely enveloped in ecstasy between her legs. I pulled out every trick I had ever learned, taking my time working her clitoris with my tongue delicately. I wanted to impress her and I wanted to make this last.

After a while I could sense her orgasm approach as she begged me to keep going. Her thighs clamped down on the sides of my head as her back arched off the bed and she let out a roar of pleasure. She came for nearly 15 seconds straight, convulsing up and down as I continued my work and my face was soaked.

Afterwards, I laid down next to her in the bed. Her in a post coital bliss, me in some other form of deeply satisfied post sexual state.

This had been our first time truly together and although the cage remained there had been no restraints, no humiliation, and no commands. Just closeness and passion.

My cock had been struggling for freedom the entire time but I barely had considered it. My sole focus was her pleasure and in a way I had felt it all the same as she had. After she caught her breath she turned to me rubbing my chest.

"You sure know how to please a lady," she said, smiling through her eyes.

All I could do was smile back.

"Don't get it twisted. You're still my sub and I still own this," she said, grabbing my aching balls. "But I felt you needed this. And I wanted to take you for a test drive to make sure you were worth keeping around. I'm happy to say you passed with flying colors," she said giggling.

"Since you made me so happy I'll return the favor and grant you 10 seconds back, maybe that will be the difference," she whispering to me.

I knew it would help and I was grateful, but I didn't even need it. Lying next to her, sharing a moment of passion, was enough reward for me that night.

With the possibility of an early release from my cage gone, and a renewed passion for Lauren, my thoughts of abandonment and of Stacy dissipated. I renewed my dedication and savored my opportunity over the following weeks.

I worked hard, enjoyed my moments of sexual torture, and earned my way up to an even minute of time. The same I had when I started out. At last the night of my first opportunity for release since the day of my arrival was upon me.

12