All Comments on 'Femdom Farms Ch. 14-16'

by Jhjh4

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How pathetic this story just gets worse.

I read it now for comic relief, one star cause it’s not even funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“If at anytime I wanted to terminate the contract, I could and be free to leave”

After a disgusting homosexual experience and them bringing in Stacey from outside to witness his complete humiliation, he should leave and go far far away from these psychotic, sadistic, misandrist bitches. Why oh why are stories always spoilt by forced gay sex. Revolting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is amazing OP, you're really moving things along at a whirlwind pace -- but it's a whirlwind of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for continuing with this story! I was really worried about what would happen if Stacy and Lauren met each other, but glad to see that they got along together well! And I have no idea why... but that last sentence really hit me hard! The only thing maybe I wish we saw more of was the aftercare moment near the end with Lauren. But still! I'm glad to see that she really cares and makes sure everything is OK.

But I still really liked this chapter and can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Here from r*ddit! I'm glad to see that all the people who liked this story still want to show their support. Thank you for continuing with this story and for this amazing chapter!

rp5687rp5687about 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Will there be another part?? Please say yes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pls carry on with the story, love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the story but also disturbed by the cruel humiliation and forced blow job of her lover. That is hard to square with a supposedly caring domme and would have been the last straw for me even tho I loved everything up to that scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really loving this series and want to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Appreciate the effort that has gone into this story - please add more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where's the next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue i cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very good story !

gwong1963gwong196311 months ago

Can't wait to see what happens after his year is up.

Considerate7Considerate710 months ago

It's a really great story. I enjoyed it very much and hope you decide to keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I certainly hope this story series will continue. Goodness, we don’t know whether our hero will complete his year in the program. Oh, and his dual attraction to both Stacey an Lauren needs resolution. (Will he even have a part in deciding this matter?) J.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky7 months ago

Good it has ended. The gay action with this Roger nearly made me throw up at reading it. Amen.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story! Looking forward to the rest of his year. What does he do at the end? Does Stacy join the farm midyear? Do she and Lauren become the first dual mistresses?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJhjh4@Jhjh4
Hi, I'm J. I've always enjoyed reading kinky fiction. Especially stories involving femdom/chastity and all the fun that comes along with those themes. I recently decided to write some fiction of my own for fun and later on decided I would share. What I thought was going to b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES