Femdom Farms Ch. 14-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren once again took the lead.

"Why don't we take this party to the bedroom? What do you say Roger?" she asked while rubbing his crotch.

"Sold!" he exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Subby, gather our stuff," Lauren commanded me.

I gathered the women's tops and bras and we headed up the stairs. Once in Rogers bedroom Lauren pulled off his shirt. He was well toned and had a hairy chest and a classic farmer's tan. She threw the shirt in my direction and I caught it. Lauren got on her knees in front of Roger and motioned for Stacy to join her. Together they began unbuckling his belt and undoing the button of his jeans. Lauren unzipped his fly and reached into his underwear. When her hand re-emerged it was wrapped around Roger's impressive cock which was beginning to stiffen. She let go and it flopped forward on top of his jeans.

"Holy shit!" Stacy exclaimed.

"Told you," Lauren said with a grin.

Roger, who had let his head fall back, was now smiling ear to ear looking down at them. Stacy sprung forward, taking the base of his cock in her hand and greedily slurping up the other half with her mouth.

Roger's cock became fully engorged. He was huge. As big as I'd only seen in porn and usurping Dom for the biggest I'd seen in person.

Lauren joined in by bringing his pants and boxers down to his knees and then taking one ball in her mouth. Stacy continued pushing her mouth further onto Roger's massive pole, struggling to reach halfway. Roger let his head fall back again as he began to let out moans of pleasure. I stood and watched as Roger enjoyed what I could only dream of as my own cock was agonizingly trying to get hard within the cage. I reached for it often only to be rejected by the hard metal.

After a few minutes of fondling and sucking his balls while Stacy worked his cock Lauren stood up and pushed Roger back onto the bed. They worked together to pull his pants and boxers off the rest of the way before throwing them in my direction.

"Be a good cuck and undress us for Roger subby," Lauren commanded.

I obeyed, starting with Lauren. As I pulled down her panties I looked over to Roger who was laying back on the bed stroking himself and looking back at me. Perhaps a dominant instinct had kicked in, it seemed he enjoyed having me around to help ready the women for him. Next I undressed Stacy, noticing the wetness of her pussy as I slid the panties off of her. As if I had not been humiliated enough, Lauren instructed me to put on Stacy's pink lace panties. I begrudgingly slid them on and they compressed my locked cock against my body. Roger grinned at me.

I stood at the foot of the bed in pink panties as Stacy and Lauren climbed into the bed on either side of Roger. They both leaned down and began caressing his body, their asses up in the air in my direction. This time Lauren took his cock in her mouth, swallowing it further than Stacy had managed to but still barely passed halfway. Stacy began kissing his stomach and then worked her mouth up his body until her lips locked onto his.

As Lauren was working his cock up and down covering it in her saliva she reached out a hand and grabbed me. Without taking his cock out of her mouth she pulled me in between her thighs from behind. I knew what I was expected to do.

I began by taking my tongue and slowly working it around her tight and perfect butthole. I pressed forward firmly to insert it while reaching my hand up to caress her exposed pussy. I worked my hand back and forth feeling the slickness of her excitement. I lowered my head to her opening and began working my tongue up and down between her lips. She was fiercely turned on and my face became shimmering wet.

She eventually pushed me away and waved for me to go in Stacy's direction. She was good at sharing after all. I gave Stacy the same treatment and savored every bit of warmth and wetness on my tongue in the process.

At last Lauren took her lips off of Roger's cock, leaving it standing at attention. I had no idea how he had lasted this long already. Had I been uncaged I would have cum before my pants had come off.

"Here subby," Lauren called for me.

I took my mouth off of Stacy and brought myself back standing in front of Lauren at the foot of the bed. Lauren threw her leg over Roger, straddling him but facing in my direction with her ass towards him and Stacy. Stacy had climbed on top of Roger, straddling his face.

"I want you to guide me in Subby."

I stared down at Roger's massive member pointing straight up at Lauren, who had begun to slowly lower herself down. I reached out and grabbed him. It was the first time I had ever touched another man's cock. I immediately noticed the fullness of it and that my fingers did not fully connect on the other side. It had been a long time since I had held my own cock but I couldn't help but notice the difference in girth.

Lauren continued lowering herself down as I guided his massive member into her opening, watching it expand her as it slid in. She wrapped her arms around my neck for balance, pulling my face close to hers while letting out deep and pleasurable moans. Once she was fully on, or at least as far as she could go, she began lifting back up. She brought her lips to mine and I could feel the moans escaping her as we kissed. She bounced up and down letting him slide in and out of her as we continued to embrace.

From behind Lauren I could hear Stacy achieving an orgasm. Roger not only had an enormous and everlasting cock but he was also apparently very talented with his tongue.

After some time Lauren pushed my head down so that I had a close up view of his cock repeatedly sliding in and out of her.

"Lick!" She managed to gasp out between heavy breaths and moans.

She steadied and allowed Roger's hips, thrusting powerfully, to do the work. I leaned in and caressed her clitoris with my tongue. My chin just inches from Roger's heavy balls on each upward thrust. Roger quickened his pace and increased his motion, nearly driving his cock fully into her.

As this was occurring the familiar sounds of Lauren's orgasm approached. Her legs began to quiver and shake as Roger pounded into her and I worked her clit with my tongue. She let out enormous screams of pleasure. She nearly fell forward but I was there to catch her.

After she caught her breath she eased herself off of Roger. His cock still stood tall but now covered in Lauren's juices.

With Lauren off of him Roger turned his attention to Stacy. He flipped over to be on top of her then effortlessly centered her body beneath him on her back in the center of the bed. This time he guided himself in. Gently and slowly he pushed forward, stretching her out further with every inch. Stacy's hand flailed out to her sides, gripping the sheets harder and harder as he slowly pushed forward. Before reaching halfway he slowly withdrew and then began to push forward again.

Lauren had gone to the side of the bed. She leaned in and took the nipple of Stacy's left breast in her mouth. I followed suit from the other side. Sucking her other nipple firmly and then gently nibbling it beneath my teeth as my hand caressed her body.

Stacy's hand reached out to grab mine and firmly placed it on her clit. I began rubbing aggressively as Roger was now pressing nearly fully into her. Stacy's hand reached out and grabbed a firm hold on my balls through the panties. Stacy quickly reached her second orgasm of the day. Her back arched off the bed and her grip clamped down on me as she let out screams of ecstasy.

Stacy was spent, lying on the bed breathing heavily in a messy heap of pleasure. Roger and Lauren, however, were not. Roger, having just withdrawn himself from Stacy, sat kneeling towards the foot of the bed. Lauren backed herself into him and he quickly took her from behind. I stared into her eyes as she pushed herself back onto him fully, bouncing off his pelvis with every push.

Stacy, perhaps feeling left out, pulled my head into her freshly fucked pussy. I knew her scents well but I also noticed the scent of Roger when I buried my head in her mound. Before long she was cumming again once more soaking my face and lips which had just begun to dry.

After I had finished pleasuring Stacy I turned my attention to Lauren. Roger was was still fucking her from behind but even faster and harder then before. Lauren's head dropped between her shoulders and she let out more screams of ecstasy. She was cumming again. This time Roger was as well. He let out roars of pleasure as he pumped his load deep within her.

They collapsed back onto the bed next to Stacy and I. The four of us lay next to each other catching our breath. Lauren rubbed her own breasts while Roger toyed with himself, now only semi erect but no less impressively large.

Before we could all catch our breath Lauren turned to me.

"There's just one last thing to do. Clean me up subby."

I knew what she meant. I had seen it in porn and even fantasized about it before. I hesitated for only a moment before crawling down to the foot of the bed and leaning in between Lauren's legs. As was to be expected for a man of his size, Roger had cum buckets. It was streaming out of Lauren, mixing with her own wetness. I looked up from Lauren's well used pussy to see the three of them staring back at me. Roger was smiling ear to ear proud of his work.

Lauren leaned forward, grabbed a handful of my hair, and pulled me into her. I licked her up and down, her sweetness and the saltiness of Roger's cum clung to the back of my throat as I swallowed often. As I peered over Lauren's mound I could see that Roger had begun stroking himself again while watching me clean up his work. Stacy leaned over and took him in her mouth.

As I continued to stimulate every area of Lauren I instinctively reached out to grab myself. I tugged fruitlessly at the cage, my cock was throbbing but inaccessible within.

It did not take long for Lauren to cum again. She was good and cleaned out by the time she pushed herself forward against my face, still pulling me in by my hair, as she let out gasps of pleasure.

As I looked up towards her I could see that Stacy was still servicing Roger's cock next to Lauren. He was fully erect again and had been watching me get Lauren off with intent. He slowly pushed Stacy off of him. Stacy caught her breath as a trail of saliva was left hanging from her gaping mouth.

"I want him to do it," Roger said to Lauren, motioning towards me.

Lauren looked from him to me. Without a word I knew that she was leaving this decision up to me. I could see it in her face. While she could be cruel and dominant she was still caring and did not want to push me too far. This is not something we had discussed before.

I nodded my head yes. Roger swung his feet around and stood up next to the bed.

"Come here cuck, on your knees" he said sharply to me. For a "simple man with simple pleasures" he sure had seemed to enjoy himself and had turned into a dominant bull quite quickly.

I got off the bed and got on my knees before him. I wasn't quite sure why I said yes, but I had. Perhaps I thought Lauren had wanted me to. Or perhaps it was my deep urge to debase myself even further in front of the two women I adored most. Or maybe it was just my bi-curious side, that I had always suppressed, coming forward. I had always wanted to try it and I had already fulfilled so many other sexual fantasies that it seemed unreasonable to refuse. And if ever there was a perfect specimen, a perfect cock, to try it on it was now quite literally staring me in the face.

Roger took a finger and toyed with my lips. I relented, opening my mouth, and he stuck the finger in.

"That's a good cuck," he said to me. "Now open up."

I opened my mouth and felt his large hand grasp the back of my head. He slowly pulled me forward onto his massive cock, stretching out my jaw as it went deeper. It had barely hit the back of my throat before I began to gag.

"Mmmm fuck yea, good boy. Work the tip," he said slowly.

I toyed with the large bulbous head in my mouth. I fluttered my tongue around it and pushed it into my cheeks. I instinctively reached up and grabbed the base of his cock with my right hand, while using my left to support myself.

I opened my eyes briefly to peek towards the bed. Stacy and Lauren were laying on the bed next to each other. They gently toyed with each other but kept their eyes fixed on me. If I had had any ounce of masculinity or "manliness" left in their eyes it surely evaporated as I knelt before Roger in a cage and pink panties sucking his cock.

Now he held my head in place with his hand as he began to pull back out. Then he took over. Holding my head in place he thrust his hips forward going deeper into my mouth and throat with each pass. I was gagging constantly and could barely catch my breath. My chin was covered in spit as he pushed forward deeper and harder.

I felt the shaft of his penis begin to throb. Before I was ready he grabbed my head with both hands and shoved himself as deep into my throat as he could. As he let out a deep grunt load after load of thick salty cum covered the back of my throat and I had no option but to swallow it.

We once again collapsed back onto the bed. Roger was finally satisfied after his second orgasm. His eyes were closed and his now soft cock lay lazily on top of him. Stacy and Lauren seemed to be satisfied with their three each.

I felt used. The three of them had involved me solely for their own sexual benefits and there had been no regard for my own. At the end of the day they had all been satisfied while I remained locked, denied, and more desperate to cum than ever. As the three of them lay about me deeply relaxed in a post orgasmic bliss I still tugged and toyed with my cage.

Lauren noticed and rolled over to put her face in my chest.

"Oh poor subby. I'm sure you're so desperate to cum," she said looking up at me.

"I am Miss. I'm so desperate."

I thought I sounded weak and pathetic but I did not care. But I didn't beg, I knew there was no use. Lauren had taken over and began toying with my cage. She gently rubbed the cage and then fondled my balls. The panties were wet, I had been leaking precum throughout the experience.

"I know Subby, I know. If it's any consolation I've never cum as hard or as many times as I did today. You were amazing and you should be proud of that."

In a way this was a consolation. With my own pleasure denied I somehow felt Lauren's more intimately and it was nice to hear it from her. I was entirely happy and satisfied at that moment.

After a while we stood and dressed. I was glad to be clothed again and out of the panties. Roger returned to his gentlemanly self but I thought that he looked at me differently now. He still treated me respectfully but I sensed a tone of superiority in his voice.

Roger drove us to my car which was still parked in town. He said goodbye to Lauren with a kiss, Stacy with a hug, and me with a handshake.

I drove us back to the farm. Stacy did not come back in, she had to head back home. Lauren and I said our goodbyes to her.

"I had a lot of fun James, or subby, or whatever I'm supposed to call you. Seems like Lauren is a great girl. I know you don't really have a choice but I hope you treat her well. Good luck next month and really the next year, I hope you survive!" Stacy said to me before leaving.

Lauren and Stacy hugged and Lauren told her she should come visit again sometime in the future. They had become good friends fast.

Lauren brought me up to her room. She wanted to lay with me and be close. She checked in to make sure I was doing okay. The weekend had been a whirlwind.

I expressed to her that I felt used and humiliated but that this was everything I wanted. She had already known that.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I was falling in love.

12