All Comments on 'Femdom Flatshare Pt. 03'

by WritingSub

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another good chapter. i love how each handle him in a different way. Was surprised that Sarah didn't make him shower in the ladies locker room to keep tabs on him. Loved how Lynn had him in the shower was surprised she did not use his tongue though the rest was beautifully done with her dominance and his torture. the quick knee sure made a statement as to who was in charge. and the way Anna played with him at the end sounds like some one made have had some experience with that. loved it all 5 stars.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Time to find another place to live on the sly. Then right before his departure, rub some ground up fiberglass insulation into a few panties and bras, cut the plastic cock cage off, toss it on the dinner table in front of them before telling them they are all cordially invited to go fuck themselves, because no man worth his salt would waste his time with any or all of them.

You choose what you do. No one makes you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Funny thing, self esteem.

The lower it gets, the harder it becomes to change course.

Like a black hole.

But different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous